Prominent Retail Investment in Major Retail Precinct Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern, freestanding building of 2,438sq m* situated on a high exposure corner site.
Key attributes of the property are:
- Modern building in high exposure position
- Secure 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $443,506 pa* + GST
- Located in one of Queensland’s largest cities just 25km* from Brisbane CBD
- Large corner site of 4,155sq m*
- Situated amongst major retailers and 300m* from Booval Fair Shopping Centre
Freehold Coffee lounge $795,000+SAV Prime Ipswich Mall location, Woolworths centre is located at the end of Mall, Cinema complex is opposite this building
2 level building total 159m2
Ground level 94m2, first floor 65m2
Coffee lounge business has been operating for many years, well established business, suit owner occupier or investor!!!!
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
Raceview Convenience Centre - Diverse income stream with 4.5 year WALE •Modern integrated retail and service station centre offering significant depreciation benefits
•Dominant 3,090sqm* dual corner site with 73m* frontage to Raceview Street
•73% of income secured by national tenancies including 7-Eleven, BWS, Subway and Eagle Boys
•Net lease structures with fixed annual income growth up to 4%
•Strong population growth projected to double to more than 435,000 residents by 2031^
•Fully leased net annual income of $629,134 + GST
^ South East Queensland Regional Plan
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6th April 2017 at 4pm...
PRIME MAIN ROAD FREEHOLD RETAIL * 100% leased investment
* Redevelopment potential (STCA)
* Solid brick building
* High traffic area
* Front & rear parking
* Suit SMSF
* Tenants pay 100% outgoings
* Currently two tenancies
* Contact Exclusive Agent Peter McNeil 0411 596 371 for an inspection today
Area: Retail 140m²
Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer an...
Rare and Affordable Commercial Property Properties of this type are scarce to find. Once operated as a successful takeaway seafood shop the property is suited to a number of business uses subject to council approval. Key features include:
* Freehold title of 602sqm of land
* Approx 190sqm of building which is split into 2 tenancies
* Operating coldroom
* Operating freezer
* Exhaust hood ready for your cooking equipment
* Good parking to the side and on street
* Secondary office area
Outgoings - Paid by Tenant
The possibilities are endless and the owner is keen to sell. Don't hesitate call today to arrange a...
Rare Opportunity - 1.19ha* Industry Site • High profile corner location next door to Bunnings Trade Centre
• Flood free block - 400m2* shed with 3 phase power
• Substantial hard stand area from previous buildings and parking
• Zoning LB09 - Local Bus & Ind ( Sth Station / Swanbank /Fischer Rds)
• Easy access to Cunningham Highway and National Highway network
• Within 6klms* of Ipswich CBD and 35 klms* of Brisbane CBD
• Opportunity to purchase large lot in a growth corridor