1,214m2 Development Potential In CBD Location This is a rare opportunity - Highly Exposed Position and development Potential. The vendor has committed to the sale and is encouraging offers before close of the campaign.
• Zoned CBD Primary Commercial
• Surrounded by development projects
• Exceptionally large 1,214m2 Block
• Huge level of exposure as you enter onto the main stretch of Ipswich CBD
• Amidst established shopping precincts, sitting right next door to major medical centre
• Very close proximity to schools, major shops and conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Industrial zoning with possible zone expansion!! Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14 Hectare site containing a portion of Industrial and Recreation zonings...
Currently about 5 acres is Industrial (light/medium). Adjoining property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. Initial discussions with Council have been favourable effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA).
Land has a mild slope from the road to the rear boundary (creek line an...
Huge Land Property at Wulkuraka Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14.5 Hectare site. Currently utilized as a 9 hole golf course/driving range and with a 10 year old lowset brick 4 bedroom home.
Nearby property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. If accepted by Council, the adjoining property (also listed for sale by this agent) would likely have the same favour afforded to it effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA). ...
Prominent Retail Investment in Major Retail Precinct Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern, freestanding building of 2,438sq m* situated on a high exposure corner site.
Key attributes of the property are:
- Modern building in high exposure position
- Secure 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $443,506 pa* + GST
- Located in one of Queensland’s largest cities just 25km* from Brisbane CBD
- Large corner site of 4,155sq m*
- Situated amongst major retailers and 300m* from Booval Fair Shopping Centre
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
Vacant Industrial Land - 8,127sqm vacant industrial land
- Dimensions approx 40m x 203m
- Zoned Local Business & Industry (Briggs Rd/Raceview/Flinders View)
- Priced to sell!
Rectangular shaped parcel of industrial land with dimensions of approximately 40m x 203m. The site is improved with a level 1 compaction and has minimal vegetation onsite. The site has connections to power water and sewer and is priced to sell. The site has had a previous approval (now lapsed) for 5 industrial buildings ranging in size from 574sqm - 856sqm (total GFA 3,998sqm).
Located 39km South West of Brisbane and 3.5km South Eas...
Rare Parcel of Land for Sale
AUCTION – Onsite: 11 AM 7th June 2017 AUCTION – Onsite: Wednesday 7 June at 11am (if not sold prior)
Situated in the thriving suburb of Raceview, between Brisbane and Ipswich, offering direct access to the Ipswich Motorway, and the Cunningham Highway, approximately 25 kilometers south west of the Brisbane CBD and 2 kilometers west of the Ipswich CBD.
Located on the popular Briggs Road, this is a great purchase for many types of users.
Features of the property include;
- 7,207sqm* block
- LB08 - local bus & industry zoning
- Rectangular shape
- 40m* main road frontage
- This property must be SOLD!!!
- Ability to ...
High Profile Development Site This high profile development opportunity is located in a prominent position on Brisbane Street in West Ipswich. Situated across two titles the current improvements consist of a house and a funeral home. The property is located next door to the $46million dollar Bunnings Warehouse, Spotlight, Hoytes Cinema and the IGA.
Property Particulars: - Land area: 3,348sqm - Operating funeral home - House that is currently leased - Zoning: High density residential (mixed use) - Surrounded by high profile national tenants
Brisbane Street is the main retail centre for West Ipswich and is located in t...
Mortgagee sale 5.238 Hectare commercial vacant land Land banker or developers take note, this large 52,380m2 commercial land is with 2 street access, fronting Cunningham highway & East owen st , it is Zone LBB ( local business and industrial buffer)
Raceview is approx 30km South West of Brisbane City, easy acess to other suburbs via M2,M5 &M7 Motorway
For further information please call exclusive agent Peter Wan
Contractors Yard or Development Site * Prime location minutes out to the Cunningham Highway * Zoned for Local Industry low Impact which is suitable for most Industrial users * Cleared of vegetation * Approx. 8,000sqm above regulated flood levels * Fenced and gated * Water power and sewerage on site * Good opportunity and priced to sell.
Approved Residential Development Site - Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
Prime Industrial Land - $79psm + 8,127m2 Level block + All services connected + Caretakers residence with holding income + Flood free + Close to Ipswich City Centre + Great development potential + All serious offers considered + Land use - light industry
Contact Madsen Property now for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Flood Free - 1,783m2* Industrial Block • Contract crashed - price reduced • Rarely available commercial land in inner suburb • High profile frontage on Edwards street entry off Monique Ct • Established modern industrial estate • Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview) • 5 mins* to Ipswich CBD • Easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways • Opportunity to invest or build to suit your business in growth corridor ...
8 Lots - 1.64Ha* Industry Site • Close to off ramp on Cunningham Highway • Great site for transport operations • 2 road frontage - Positioned on gateway to Swanbank Industrial Park • Zoning LB 09 - Local Business and Industry (Sth Stat/Swanb/Fisc Rd) • Within 5 kms* of Ipswich CBD and 35kms* of Brisbane CBD *Approx
Ipswich CBD QLD Retail shop for sale, Cheap price! 1 month Quick Sale - (Facing High School) Property is located on the northern fringe of the Ipswich CBD, 1312sqm land with 2 street frontage and facing Ipswich North State School and main road
- Long term business in place looking to relocate
- Consent use for current commercial usage
- Elevated flood free position
- Minutes from CBD & Riverlink Shopping precincts
- Facing to busy main road with thousands of cars a day exposed to the property
- Potential to subdivided the land and put another residentail house
- Owners instructions are clear, the property must be sold
Price: $499,000+GST for quick sale this month