Ipswich CBD - Old Home On 539m2 Zoned PC- Primary Commercial.
A great renovator or knock me down in the perfect location in Mortimer Street, Ipswich.
Great position for a business, renovate or rebuild.
Part of the CBD precinct of Ipswich.
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
Quest Ipswich - Best Property in Town | Resort Brokers ID : LH004588 Resort Brokers ID : LH004588
Modern, 4.5 star rated serviced apartment hotel consisting of 32 apartments (64 keys)
Mix of studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments
Top property in Ipswich – No.1 on TripAdvisor, highest ADR
Solid and varied corporate client base - RAAF Amberley, industrial, health, education etc.
Well positioned to benefit from future economic growth in and around Ipswich
Very lengthy tenure - new 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 lease commenced 2014 - 28 years remaining
No requirement to live on site or purchase real estate
Inspection will impress - call Alex Cook on 0...
OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IPSWICH - 8 STOREYS RETAIL & OFFICE BUILDING RECENTLY REFURBISHED 8 LEVEL OFFICE BUILDING PLUS GROUND FLOOR RETAIL. TOTAL LETTABLE AREA IS 4,862 SQ MTRS. MANY FLOORS ARE PARTLY AND FULLY FURNISHED.
2,318 SQ MTRS GROUND + LG FLOOR + 2,208 SQ MTRS FROM TOTAL OF 7 UPPER FLOORS.
CURRENT VALUATION TO SUPPORT THE SALE PRICE
TOTAL CURRENT GROSS INCOME - $1,235,325 PER ANNUM + VACANT AREA (ESTIMATED LEASE) - $1,210,000 = TOTAL GROSS PROJECTED INCOME - $2,445,325 PER ANNUM (BUYERS TO DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE ON RENTAL RETURNS)
ADJOINING BUILDING HAS 3000 APPROXIMATELY CAR PARKS.
$1.3 BILLION IS BEING INVESTED IN PLANNED REDEVE...
Offices Or Medical Suite Ipswich CBD • Well appointed suite in professional hub - vacant ready to move in
• Reception with waiting area, 2 consulting rooms with wash basins
• Records / storage room with kitchenette
• Multiple phone and data points NBN connection available
• Ducted A/C, security system, disabled access
• Designated covered car park and visitor parking at rear with ramp access
• Investment opportunity High profile location
• Also available for lease.
Offices On 2 Separate Levels - CBD Main Street Frontage * High profile facing intersection - Invest or occupy
* Option to occupy or lease upper level with substantial income in place from lower level lease.
* Large 2 storey A/C office building with separate entries for each level and rear parking.
* Lower level 257m2* - Gross rent $83,128 + GST with CPI annual increases - 5 year term lease commenced 1/10/2014 with 2 x 3 year options
* Upper level 288m2* - Fully fitted out with offices, work stations, conference room, storage rooms, mobile filing cabinets, large kitchen / lunch room and separate amenities with change rooms
* Car parkin...
Corporate Freestander With Crane - 1,150sqm freestanding warehouse/office* - 1,000sqm warehouse accessed through 3 roller doors* - 2x 3.2 tonne gantry cranes - Dual concrete crossover with 18 onsite car parks - Modern tilt panel construction - Don't miss this great opportunity - Potential to lease an additional 1,000sqm yard next door - Contact Coldwell Banker Commercial for more information
Ipswich is an urban centre approximately 40kms west of the Brisbane CBD. It is a major commercial and industrial area that is currently undergoing major transit oriented urban renewal.
Industrial zoning with possible zone expansion!! Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14 Hectare site containing a portion of Industrial and Recreation zonings...
Currently about 5 acres is Industrial (light/medium). Adjoining property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. Initial discussions with Council have been favourable effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA).
Land has a mild slope from the road to the rear boundary (creek line an...
Huge Land Property at Wulkuraka Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14.5 Hectare site. Currently utilized as a 9 hole golf course/driving range and with a 10 year old lowset brick 4 bedroom home.
Nearby property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. If accepted by Council, the adjoining property (also listed for sale by this agent) would likely have the same favour afforded to it effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA). ...
Freehold Coffee lounge $795,000+SAV Prime Ipswich Mall location, Woolworths centre is located at the end of Mall, Cinema complex is opposite this building
2 level building total 159m2
Ground level 94m2, first floor 65m2
Coffee lounge business has been operating for many years, well established business, suit owner occupier or investor!!!!
The Complete Indrustial Property • 2 X INDUSTRIAL SHEDS - 1 TILT CONCRETE PANEL 0F 346m2* WITH 5 MTR HIGH ROLLER DOORS - BACK SHED 240m2*
• FULLY FITTED OUT DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE 124m2* AND 3 BEDROOM LIVING QUARTERS UP STAIRS
• 2032m2* INDUSTRIAL ALLOTMENT
• SITE SET UP FOR SERIOUS INDUSTRY WORK - CURRENTLY HOME TO MAJOR LOCAL ENGINEERING/WELDING COMPANY
Approved Residential Development Site - Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
Quality Home, Quality Position You won't want to miss this! This huge Queenslander located within walking distance to local shops, Riverlink shopping precinct, bus, train, fitness centres, parks, schools and Ipswich CBD, it's all close by.
This beautiful classic Queenslander, which was originally the old North Ipswich State Primary Principal's residence, is now ready and waiting to begin a new chapter in her long and distinguished life.
Boasting a huge area under roof, new stumps and magic sweeping views, this home is sure to impress.
. 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings
. Office, or what coul...
Raceview Convenience Centre - Diverse income stream with 4.5 year WALE •Modern integrated retail and service station centre offering significant depreciation benefits
•Dominant 3,090sqm* dual corner site with 73m* frontage to Raceview Street
•73% of income secured by national tenancies including 7-Eleven, BWS, Subway and Eagle Boys
•Net lease structures with fixed annual income growth up to 4%
•Strong population growth projected to double to more than 435,000 residents by 2031^
•Fully leased net annual income of $629,134 + GST
^ South East Queensland Regional Plan
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6th April 2017 at 4pm...
Mortgagee sale 5.238 Hectare commercial vacant land Land banker or developers take note, this large 52,380m2 commercial land is with 2 street access, fronting Cunningham highway & East owen st , it is Zone LBB ( local business and industrial buffer)
Raceview is approx 30km South West of Brisbane City, easy acess to other suburbs via M2,M5 &M7 Motorway
For further information please call exclusive agent Peter Wan
Contractors Yard or Development Site * Prime location minutes out to the Cunningham Highway
* Zoned for Local Industry low Impact which is suitable for most Industrial users
* Cleared of vegetation
* Approx. 8,000sqm above regulated flood levels
* Fenced and gated
* Water power and sewerage on site
* Good opportunity and priced to sell
Rare Opportunity - 1.19ha* Industry Site • High profile corner location next door to Bunnings Trade Centre
• Flood free block - 400m2* shed with 3 phase power
• Substantial hard stand area from previous buildings and parking
• Zoning LB09 - Local Bus & Ind ( Sth Station / Swanbank /Fischer Rds)
• Easy access to Cunningham Highway and National Highway network
• Within 6klms* of Ipswich CBD and 35 klms* of Brisbane CBD
• Opportunity to purchase large lot in a growth corridor
Quality Unit In a Quality Complex * Modern tilt panel office warehouses
* Ground floor office/showroom
* First floor office
* Good parking off street
* Complex is drive through for easy truck loading/unloading
* Column free warehouse with electric roller door
PRIME MAIN ROAD FREEHOLD RETAIL * 100% leased investment
* Redevelopment potential (STCA)
* Solid brick building
* High traffic area
* Front & rear parking
* Suit SMSF
* Tenants pay 100% outgoings
* Currently two tenancies
* Contact Exclusive Agent Peter McNeil 0411 596 371 for an inspection today
Area: Retail 140m²
Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer an...
Old MacDonald Had a Farm Bring the animals... whether it be the pony"s plus the cows, sheep, goats or whatever is your favorite. There"s more than enough space for them all! With Approx 15.035 acres (6 ha) AND within close proximity to the city! The property would be perfect for the horse lover or cattle to graze on. It"s a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a large parcel of fertile land so close to all that Ipswich has to offer!
An irrigation line is already in place to the river and there is 3 phase power for the irrigation pump so crops or a market garden would be a possibility. The current owner has gro...
Rare and Affordable Commercial Property Properties of this type are scarce to find. Once operated as a successful takeaway seafood shop the property is suited to a number of business uses subject to council approval. Key features include:
* Freehold title of 602sqm of land
* Approx 190sqm of building which is split into 2 tenancies
* Operating coldroom
* Operating freezer
* Exhaust hood ready for your cooking equipment
* Good parking to the side and on street
* Secondary office area
Outgoings - Paid by Tenant
The possibilities are endless and the owner is keen to sell. Don't hesitate call today to arrange a...
Prime Industrial Land - $79psm + 8,127m2 Level block + All services connected + Caretakers residence with holding income + Flood free + Close to Ipswich City Centre + Great development potential + All serious offers considered + Land use - light industry
Contact Madsen Property now for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Quality Warehouse/Office - 219m2* • Warehouse- 174m2*, showroom- 12m2*, upstairs area 45m2* in modern complex
• Easy access - suit multiple uses - security fencing and surveillance, allocated parking
• Concrete panel construction built 2009 in prime location
• Downstairs:- showroom/reception area with kitchenette, warehouse with toilet /shower and disabled access
• Upstairs:- open plan office with kitchenette, R/c air-con and separate toilet with basin
• 3 phase power, electric roller door, heavy vehicle access
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview)
• 5 mins* to Ipswich CBD,...
Act Quickly or Miss Out This quality unit is the only one left and represents a great opportunity to own or rent in the area. Key features include:
* Drive through complex for ease of deliveries
* Direct access into the warehouse
* Quality tilt panel construction
* Ground floor reception area
* 161sqm open plan warehouse
* First floor air-conditioned office 45sqm
This unit is available now. Ask about the lease to purchase option
10,471m2* Vacant Land -Close To CBD • Looking for Storage - 2 adjoining lots in local business and industry at west Ipswich
• Situated between Keogh Street and Johnstone streets
• Lot 42 4,047m2* - Zoned LBB Local Business & Industry with permit for storage up to 3 metres high
• Lot 379 6,424m2* - Zoned Rec-recreation
• Only 10 minutes* to the Cunningham, Centenary and Warrego Highways
• Commercial uses subject to council approval ...
Flood Free - 1,783m2* Industrial Block • Contract crashed - price reduced
• Rarely available commercial land in inner suburb
• High profile frontage on Edwards street entry off Monique Ct
• Established modern industrial estate
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview)
• 5 mins* to Ipswich CBD
• Easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways
• Opportunity to invest or build to suit your business in growth...
Quality Unit in a Excellent Complex * Modern tilt panel office/warehouse
* Offering ground floor office/showroom + first floor office space
* Good off street parking
* Complex is drive through for ease of truck loading/unloading
* Clearspan warehouse with electric roller door
Modern Design - Office / Warehouse 327m2*- Close To Ipswich • Currently Leased at $45,000 Gross I(Includes outgoings)
• Warehouse- 256m2*, Showroom- 23m2*, Upstairs Offices 71m2* in modern complex
• Concrete tilt Panel construction built 2009 in prime location
• Downstairs:- Showroom, Warehouse with Kitchenette and Toilet /shower with disabled access
• Upstairs:- large open office with 2 air cons, kitchenette, separate toilet with basin
• 3 phase power, Electric roller door, Heavy vehicle access
• Security fencing and surveillance, 3 Allocated parking spaces
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview) ...
INVEST OR OCCUPY - Main Road Frontage * Term lease in place from 1st December, 2014
* Tenant will vacate if vacant possession required
* Council approved for Professional Office use
* Prime location on main Ipswich-Brisbane Hwy
* Close to Ipswich CBD, walk to Rail
* Area - Building 129m2* - Land 721m2*
* Air conditioned,security system,disabled access
* Multiple phone and data points
* Kitchenette, HWS, separate toilet facilities, 3 x Water tanks
* Concreted drive and large rear parking area
* location, access and exposure
* Information Memorandum available
8 Lots - 1.64Ha* Industry Site • Close to off ramp on Cunningham Highway
• Great site for transport operations
• 2 road frontage - Positioned on gateway to Swanbank Industrial Park
• Zoning LB 09 - Local Business and Industry (Sth Stat/Swanb/Fisc Rd)
• Within 5 kms* of Ipswich CBD and 35kms* of Brisbane CBD