Approved Residential Development Site - Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
Quality Home, Quality Position You won't want to miss this! This huge Queenslander located within walking distance to local shops, Riverlink shopping precinct, bus, train, fitness centres, parks, schools and Ipswich CBD, it's all close by.
This beautiful classic Queenslander, which was originally the old North Ipswich State Primary Principal's residence, is now ready and waiting to begin a new chapter in her long and distinguished life.
Boasting a huge area under roof, new stumps and magic sweeping views, this home is sure to impress.
. 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings
. Office, or what coul...
1,214m2 Development Potential In CBD Location This is a rare opportunity - Highly Exposed Position and development Potential. The vendor has committed to the sale and is encouraging offers before close of the campaign.
• Zoned CBD Primary Commercial
• Surrounded by development projects
• Exceptionally large 1,214m2 Block
• Huge level of exposure as you enter onto the main stretch of Ipswich CBD
• Amidst established shopping precincts, sitting right next door to major medical centre
• Very close proximity to schools, major shops and conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Prominent Retail Investment in Major Retail Precinct Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern, freestanding building of 2,438sq m* situated on a high exposure corner site.
Key attributes of the property are:
- Modern building in high exposure position
- Secure 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $443,506 pa* + GST
- Located in one of Queensland’s largest cities just 25km* from Brisbane CBD
- Large corner site of 4,155sq m*
- Situated amongst major retailers and 300m* from Booval Fair Shopping Centre
Ipswich CBD - Old Home On 539m2 Zoned PC- Primary Commercial.
A great renovator or knock me down in the perfect location in Mortimer Street, Ipswich.
Great position for a business, renovate or rebuild.
Part of the CBD precinct of Ipswich.
Brand New Hungry Jacks • Secure 12 year lease to 2029 with options to 2049
• Hungry Jacks Pty Ltd: Leading Fast Food chain with 370+ stores Australia Wide
• Brand new purpose built store with the company’s latest and greatest fitout
• Brassall: Residential suburb of the City of Ipswich, located 45 kilometres west of the Brisbane CBD
• Annual fixed 3.5% increases from March 2020
• Net Income $201,759 pa (plus GST)
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
6.51Ha* Development Site - Townhouse / Small Lot Subdivision Opportunity - Balance of Emerald Hills Estate in highly popular northern Ipswich suburb of Brassall only 6km* north of the Ipswich CBD
- Layout reflecting 99 townhouses over 2 stages (^STCA)
- Approximately 4.22ha* of developable area
- In close proximity to a variety of shopping, educational and recreation facilities
- $900,000* culvert already constructed on site providing inter-connectivity
- Potential for 3Ha* Park Credits
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday, 28 March 2017 4pm
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
^Subject to Council Approval
Quest Ipswich - Best Property in Town | Resort Brokers ID : LH004588 Resort Brokers ID : LH004588
Modern, 4.5 star rated serviced apartment hotel consisting of 32 apartments (64 keys)
Mix of studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments
Top property in Ipswich – No.1 on TripAdvisor, highest ADR
Solid and varied corporate client base - RAAF Amberley, industrial, health, education etc.
Well positioned to benefit from future economic growth in and around Ipswich
Very lengthy tenure - new 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 lease commenced 2014 - 28 years remaining
No requirement to live on site or purchase real estate
Inspection will impress - call Alex Cook on 0...
PRIME MAIN ROAD FREEHOLD RETAIL * 100% leased investment
* Redevelopment potential (STCA)
* Solid brick building
* High traffic area
* Front & rear parking
* Suit SMSF
* Tenants pay 100% outgoings
* Currently two tenancies
* Contact Exclusive Agent Peter McNeil 0411 596 371 for an inspection today
Area: Retail 140m²
Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer an...
BREMER RIVER HOMESTEAD AREA & TENURE:8.8ha (21.7acs) (Freehold).
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Ipswich City Council.
LAND: Undulating Bremer River frontage property, higher at the rear, gentle slope to the river.
SERVICES: Town water, sewerage, electricity and telephone.
FENCING: Part fenced.
IMPROVEMENTS:5 Bedroom house, 3 bedroom house with river frontage, large shed.
REMARKS: Both of the houses were damaged in the 2010/2011 flood and require renovation. The property has deep water river frontage. It is close to the Ipswich centre and sporting facilities nearby. Rates approx $750/Quarter. All offers considered.
Brand New Freestanding Fast Food Investment - Brand new 12 year lease to 2028 plus options to 2048 - Lessee: Hungry Jack's Pty Ltd with 370 + stores Australia wide - Modern, striking 259 sqm dual lane drive thru store with the latest Hungry Jack's corporate branding - High traffic thoroughfare with 13,000 cars passing daily - equivalent to 4.74 million vehicles per year - Brassall: booming retail, commercial and residential suburb with forecast growth of 2.2% between 2016 and 2036 - Asset provides significant depreciation benefits for the purchaser - Net Income: $203,000 pa + GST
BEAUT BUSH BLOCK WITH SHED!! LOOKING FOR A LARGE PRIVATE BLOCK OF LAND?? CALLING WEEKEND WARRIORS, LAND BANKERS, INVESTORS OR THOSE JUST WANTING TO ESCAPE THE RAT RACE AND HAVE SOME SPACE......THEN THIS ONE"S FOR YOU!!!
Almost 15 acres (6.07 Hectares) of natural bush, some has been selectively cleared in the past. This block is very private and located at the end of a private road and with own entrance.
Features at a Glance: ** Usable 6.07 Hectares Land ** 6m x 9m Colorbond Shed ** Level & Elevated - Not Flood Affected ** Some Land Cleared ** Several Good Building Pads ** Town Water Available ** Electricity Availabl...
Old MacDonald Had a Farm Bring the animals... whether it be the pony"s plus the cows, sheep, goats or whatever is your favorite. There"s more than enough space for them all! With Approx 15.035 acres (6 ha) AND within close proximity to the city! The property would be perfect for the horse lover or cattle to graze on. It"s a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a large parcel of fertile land so close to all that Ipswich has to offer!
An irrigation line is already in place to the river and there is 3 phase power for the irrigation pump so crops or a market garden would be a possibility. The current owner has gro...
Offices Or Medical Suite Ipswich CBD • Well appointed suite in professional hub - vacant ready to move in
• Reception with waiting area, 2 consulting rooms with wash basins
• Records / storage room with kitchenette
• Multiple phone and data points NBN connection available
• Ducted A/C, security system, disabled access
• Designated covered car park and visitor parking at rear with ramp access
• Investment opportunity High profile location
• Also available for lease.
Industrial zoning with possible zone expansion!! Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14 Hectare site containing a portion of Industrial and Recreation zonings...
Currently about 5 acres is Industrial (light/medium). Adjoining property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. Initial discussions with Council have been favourable effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA).
Land has a mild slope from the road to the rear boundary (creek line an...
Huge Land Property at Wulkuraka Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14.5 Hectare site. Currently utilized as a 9 hole golf course/driving range and with a 10 year old lowset brick 4 bedroom home.
Nearby property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. If accepted by Council, the adjoining property (also listed for sale by this agent) would likely have the same favour afforded to it effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA). ...
Freehold Coffee lounge $795,000+SAV Prime Ipswich Mall location, Woolworths centre is located at the end of Mall, Cinema complex is opposite this building
2 level building total 159m2
Ground level 94m2, first floor 65m2
Coffee lounge business has been operating for many years, well established business, suit owner occupier or investor!!!!
The Complete Indrustial Property • 2 X INDUSTRIAL SHEDS - 1 TILT CONCRETE PANEL 0F 346m2* WITH 5 METRE HIGH ROLLER DOORS - BACK SHED 240m2*
• FULLY FITTED OUT DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE 124m2* AND 3 BEDROOM LIVING QUARTERS UP STAIRS
• 2032m2* INDUSTRIAL ALLOTMENT
• SITE SET UP FOR SERIOUS INDUSTRY WORK - CURRENTLY HOME TO MAJOR LOCAL ENGINEERING/WELDING COMPANY