PRIME MAIN ROAD FREEHOLD RETAIL * 100% leased investment
* Redevelopment potential (STCA)
* Solid brick building
* High traffic area
* Front & rear parking
* Suit SMSF
* Tenants pay 100% outgoings
* Currently two tenancies
* Contact Exclusive Agent Peter McNeil 0411 596 371 for an inspection today
Area: Retail 140m²
Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer an...
Old MacDonald Had a Farm Bring the animals... whether it be the pony"s plus the cows, sheep, goats or whatever is your favorite. There"s more than enough space for them all! With Approx 15.035 acres (6 ha) AND within close proximity to the city! The property would be perfect for the horse lover or cattle to graze on. It"s a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a large parcel of fertile land so close to all that Ipswich has to offer!
An irrigation line is already in place to the river and there is 3 phase power for the irrigation pump so crops or a market garden would be a possibility. The current owner has gro...
High Yield Opportunity – National Tenant! - Corner CBD position close to state government office building and NAB
- Ground level tenanted by Sarina Russo with over 95 sites nationally
- Sarina Russo Group 5 year lease from 1st July 2015 with options until 2025
- Ipswich City – just 40km west of Brisbane with population estimated to be 462,000 in 2031
- Estimated Net Income of $135,516.80pa + GST (fully Leased)
NEWSAGENCY WITH LOTO - NEXT TO TRAIN STATION - MAKE AN OFFER LOT OF OTHER PRODUCTS COULD BE ADDED LIKE BOOKS, OFFICE AND SCHOOL STATIONARY, HOMEWARE, GIFTWARE, CONFECTIONARY, CROCKERY, ETC. ETC.
Great location - Well established customer base
OWNER SPENT AROUND $75,000 IN 2014
Very spacious with large main road frontage in the heart of CBD - main town centre - next to train station.
Currently 5 1/2 days business. Closed on public holidays.
NO PAPER RUNS.
LANDLORD MAY CONSIDER A NEW LEASE DEPENDING UPON BUYERS CONDITIONS OR ASSIGNMENT OF EXISTING LEASE WITH 2 YEARS REMAINING AND A 5 YEARS OPTION.
Owners would prefer to sell it on a walk in walk ...
1,214m2 Development Potential In CBD Location This is a rare opportunity - Highly Exposed Position and development Potential. The vendor has committed to the sale and is encouraging offers before close of the campaign.
• Zoned CBD Primary Commercial
• Surrounded by development projects
• Exceptionally large 1,214m2 Block
• Huge level of exposure as you enter onto the main stretch of Ipswich CBD
• Amidst established shopping precincts, sitting right next door to major medical centre
• Very close proximity to schools, major shops and conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Prominent Retail Investment in Major Retail Precinct Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern, freestanding building of 2,438sq m* situated on a high exposure corner site.
Key attributes of the property are:
- Modern building in high exposure position
- Secure 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $443,506 pa* + GST
- Located in one of Queensland’s largest cities just 25km* from Brisbane CBD
- Large corner site of 4,155sq m*
- Situated amongst major retailers and 300m* from Booval Fair Shopping Centre
Prime Corner Block Location Situated on the busy Brisbane Road is this sought after tenanted commercial property with fantastic exposure on a 651m2 block.
• Zoning of MCO1S Major Centres
• Current lease in place returning a net $71,000/year
• 203m2 building with off street parking for 13 vehicles
• Reception, waiting area, boardroom, kitchen and separate offices
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Opposite Booval Fair Shopping Centre
• Only 5 minutes to the Ipswich CBD and 35 minutes to Brisbane
4,938 SQM Residential Or Aged Care Development Site Over 5 Lots * Zoned RMO1 (Residential Medium Density) and MCO1S (Major Centres Booval Secondary Business Area)
* Ideal for aged care/retirement or residential apartments and townhouses (STCA)
* Being sold in one line
* Flat and regular shaped building envelope
* Directly adjoining the iconic PA Hotel, awarded the 2016 Hotel of the Year (Queensland Hotels Association)
* Located within the epicentre of Western Brisbane's soaring population growth
* Walking distance to rail, shopping centres, and a myriad of local amenity
* 36 kilometres west of Brisbane's CBD and 4 kilometres from the Ipswich CBD
Quality Home, Quality Position You won't want to miss this! This huge Queenslander located within walking distance to local shops, Riverlink shopping precinct, bus, train, fitness centres, parks, schools and Ipswich CBD, it's all close by.
This beautiful classic Queenslander, which was originally the old North Ipswich State Primary Principal's residence, is now ready and waiting to begin a new chapter in her long and distinguished life.
Boasting a huge area under roof, new stumps and magic sweeping views, this home is sure to impress.
. 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings
. Office, or what coul...
Ipswich CBD - Old Home On 539m2 Zoned PC- Primary Commercial.
A great renovator or knock me down in the perfect location in Mortimer Street, Ipswich.
Great position for a business, renovate or rebuild.
Part of the CBD precinct of Ipswich.
Queenslander Plus Shed In A1 Location! RUTHERGLEN is situated on a large 916m2 corner block with a character mixed use zoning.
With main street exposure this solid character home represents an excellent opportunity for someone to live and run a business on site.
• Original VJ walls, ornate cornice and fretwork with high and airy 10'6 ceilings
• 6 pine floor boards under the carpet will come up beautifully polished
• Big 16x7mt shed with a 5x7mt front awning
• Modern air-conditioned kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
• Character bathroom with separate shower, bath and beautiful stained glass w...
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
Freestanding Retail Building With 30 Car Parks * Well established retail premises * Drive through facility * Currently fitted out and trading as a video store * Vacant possession * Zoned Major Centre - Office, Retail and Commercial use * 50 meters from Booval station and short distance to Brisbane Road * Easy access to Cunningham Highway and Warrego Highway * Close to ALDI, KFC, Pizza Hut, Medical Surgeries and other variety of retail shops
Rare opportunity to purchase freestanding 547m2 building on 2018m2 land with 30 car parks. Suitable for variety of use including food & restaurant, specialty shop, professional offices and bul...
Approved Residential Development Site - Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
BREMER RIVER HOMESTEAD AREA & TENURE:8.8ha (21.7acs) (Freehold).
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Ipswich City Council.
LAND: Undulating Bremer River frontage property, higher at the rear, gentle slope to the river.
SERVICES: Town water, sewerage, electricity and telephone.
FENCING: Part fenced.
IMPROVEMENTS:5 Bedroom house, 3 bedroom house with river frontage, large shed.
REMARKS: Both of the houses were damaged in the 2010/2011 flood and require renovation. The property has deep water river frontage. It is close to the Ipswich centre and sporting facilities nearby. Rates approx $750/Quarter. All offers considered.
2.09ha of land with great improvements Colliers International on behalf of the Endeavour Foundation, are pleased to offer 83 Oxford Street, North Booval for sale via Offers to Purchase.
Set on 2.09ha, this property boasts various improvements that could be utilised by the right occupier. The main shed is approximately 1,020sqm and has two large workshop bays with roller door access as well as a neat office with good facilities. There are also two Old Queenslander style residential buildings which are currently not accessible and are reportedly unsafe as well as 1,000sqm of hardstand.
Offices Or Medical Suite Ipswich CBD • Well appointed suite in professional hub - vacant ready to move in
• Reception with waiting area, 2 consulting rooms with wash basins
• Records / storage room with kitchenette
• Multiple phone and data points NBN connection available
• Ducted A/C, security system, disabled access
• Designated covered car park and visitor parking at rear with ramp access
• Investment opportunity High profile location
• Also available for lease.
Industrial zoning with possible zone expansion!! Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14 Hectare site containing a portion of Industrial and Recreation zonings...
Currently about 5 acres is Industrial (light/medium). Adjoining property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. Initial discussions with Council have been favourable effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA).
Land has a mild slope from the road to the rear boundary (creek line an...
Huge Land Property at Wulkuraka Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14.5 Hectare site. Currently utilized as a 9 hole golf course/driving range and with a 10 year old lowset brick 4 bedroom home.
Nearby property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. If accepted by Council, the adjoining property (also listed for sale by this agent) would likely have the same favour afforded to it effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA). ...
Freehold Coffee lounge $795,000+SAV Prime Ipswich Mall location, Woolworths centre is located at the end of Mall, Cinema complex is opposite this building
2 level building total 159m2
Ground level 94m2, first floor 65m2
Coffee lounge business has been operating for many years, well established business, suit owner occupier or investor!!!!
The Complete Indrustial Property • 2 X INDUSTRIAL SHEDS - 1 TILT CONCRETE PANEL 0F 346m2* WITH 5 METRE HIGH ROLLER DOORS - BACK SHED 240m2*
• FULLY FITTED OUT DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE 124m2* AND 3 BEDROOM LIVING QUARTERS UP STAIRS
• 2032m2* INDUSTRIAL ALLOTMENT
• SITE SET UP FOR SERIOUS INDUSTRY WORK - CURRENTLY HOME TO MAJOR LOCAL ENGINEERING/WELDING COMPANY