High Profile Development Site This high profile development opportunity is located in a prominent position on Brisbane Street in West Ipswich. Situated across two titles the current improvements consist of a house and a funeral home. The property is located next door to the $46million dollar Bunnings Warehouse, Spotlight, Hoytes Cinema and the IGA.
Property Particulars: - Land area: 3,348sqm - Operating funeral home - House that is currently leased - Zoning: High density residential (mixed use) - Surrounded by high profile national tenants
Brisbane Street is the main retail centre for West Ipswich and is located in t...
10,471m2* Vacant Land -Close To CBD • Looking for Storage - 2 adjoining lots in local business and industry at west Ipswich • Situated between Keogh Street and Johnstone streets • Lot 42 4,047m2* - Zoned LBB Local Business & Industry with permit for storage up to 3 metres high • Lot 379 6,424m2* - Zoned Rec-recreation • Only 10 minutes* to the Cunningham, Centenary and Warrego Highways • Commercial uses subject to council approval ...
High Yield Opportunity – National Tenant! - Corner CBD position close to state government office building and NAB
- Ground level tenanted by Sarina Russo with over 95 sites nationally
- Sarina Russo Group 5 year lease from 1st July 2015 with options until 2025
- Ipswich City – just 40km west of Brisbane with population estimated to be 462,000 in 2031
- Estimated Net Income of $135,516.80pa + GST (fully Leased)
3,084sq m* Corner Site Opposite a School Now For Sale - 4 adjoining lots 2 street frontage
- Corner block with 51 metres* of frontage to Samford Rd and 56 metres* frontage to Larsen St
- Current Zoning: SU04 - Special Uses (Place of Worship)
- Close to the Ipswich train station, public transport, schools and shopping
- Directly opposite the Leichhardt State School
- 125m* to the local bus stop
- 1km* to the Ipswich Golf Course
- 1.2km* to the Thomas St Train Station
- 2km* to the Ipswich Hospital
- The property will be sold ‘as is’ with vacant possession
1 Larsen St -
RP Data: L10, RP72192
Land Area: 718sq m*
Existing Building ...
Central CBD Location. Major National Brand. 100+ Stores Nationally. - 5 year lease to October 2020 plus 2 x 5 year options - Annual increases of CPI, with Ratchet Clauses at options - 809 sqm site in prime central CBD location with 20 m main road frontage - 392 sqm ground floor + 30 sqm mezzanine office area, specifically built for Beaumont Tiles in 2015 - Exceptional presentation inside and out - $150 million Ipswich CBD upgrade commencing soon - Ipswich: The fastest growing city in Queensland with population expected to grow from 200,000 to 435,000 by 2031 - Net Income: $108,500 pa + GST
For Sale by Deadline Private Treaty Closing 4pm Thursday 29th June 20...
NEWSAGENCY WITH LOTO - NEXT TO TRAIN STATION - MAKE AN OFFER LOT OF OTHER PRODUCTS COULD BE ADDED LIKE BOOKS, OFFICE AND SCHOOL STATIONARY, HOMEWARE, GIFTWARE, CONFECTIONARY, CROCKERY, ETC. ETC.
Great location - Well established customer base
OWNER SPENT AROUND $75,000 IN 2014
Very spacious with large main road frontage in the heart of CBD - main town centre - next to train station.
Currently 5 1/2 days business. Closed on public holidays.
NO PAPER RUNS.
LANDLORD MAY CONSIDER A NEW LEASE DEPENDING UPON BUYERS CONDITIONS OR ASSIGNMENT OF EXISTING LEASE WITH 2 YEARS REMAINING AND A 5 YEARS OPTION.
Owners would prefer to sell it on a walk in walk ...
1,214m2 Development Potential In CBD Location This is a rare opportunity - Highly Exposed Position and development Potential. The vendor has committed to the sale and is encouraging offers before close of the campaign.
• Zoned CBD Primary Commercial
• Surrounded by development projects
• Exceptionally large 1,214m2 Block
• Huge level of exposure as you enter onto the main stretch of Ipswich CBD
• Amidst established shopping precincts, sitting right next door to major medical centre
• Very close proximity to schools, major shops and conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Prominent Retail Investment in Major Retail Precinct Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern, freestanding building of 2,438sq m* situated on a high exposure corner site.
Key attributes of the property are:
- Modern building in high exposure position
- Secure 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $443,506 pa* + GST
- Located in one of Queensland’s largest cities just 25km* from Brisbane CBD
- Large corner site of 4,155sq m*
- Situated amongst major retailers and 300m* from Booval Fair Shopping Centre
Ipswich CBD - Old Home On 539m2 Zoned PC- Primary Commercial.
A great renovator or knock me down in the perfect location in Mortimer Street, Ipswich.
Great position for a business, renovate or rebuild.
Part of the CBD precinct of Ipswich.
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
Quest Ipswich - Best Property in Town | Resort Brokers ID : LH004588 Resort Brokers ID : LH004588
Modern, 4.5 star rated serviced apartment hotel consisting of 32 apartments (64 keys)
Mix of studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments
Top property in Ipswich – No.1 on TripAdvisor, highest ADR
Solid and varied corporate client base - RAAF Amberley, industrial, health, education etc.
Well positioned to benefit from future economic growth in and around Ipswich
Very lengthy tenure - new 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 lease commenced 2014 - 28 years remaining
No requirement to live on site or purchase real estate
Inspection will impress - call Alex Cook on 0...
Excellent Development Potential Big 8,094 m2 block situated in a progressive area with zoning that enables multiple options for development.
• 8,094m2 block with a 40 metre* frontage and zoning of Local Business and Industry
• Situated on a busy street with excellent exposure
• Easy access to the Cunningham Highway and minutes to the Ipswich CBD
• Great opportunity to get into the very affordable Ipswich market
Rare and Affordable Commercial Property Properties of this type are scarce to find. Once operated as a successful takeaway seafood shop the property is suited to a number of business uses subject to council approval. Key features include:
* Freehold title of 602sqm of land
* Approx 190sqm of building which is split into 2 tenancies
* Operating coldroom
* Operating freezer
* Exhaust hood ready for your cooking equipment
* Good parking to the side and on street
* Secondary office area
Outgoings - Paid by Tenant
The possibilities are endless and the owner is keen to sell. Don't hesitate call today to arrange a...
Industrial zoning with possible zone expansion!! Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14 Hectare site containing a portion of Industrial and Recreation zonings...
Currently about 5 acres is Industrial (light/medium). Adjoining property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. Initial discussions with Council have been favourable effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA).
Land has a mild slope from the road to the rear boundary (creek line an...
Huge Land Property at Wulkuraka Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14.5 Hectare site. Currently utilized as a 9 hole golf course/driving range and with a 10 year old lowset brick 4 bedroom home.
Nearby property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. If accepted by Council, the adjoining property (also listed for sale by this agent) would likely have the same favour afforded to it effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA). ...
Freehold Coffee lounge $795,000+SAV Prime Ipswich Mall location, Woolworths centre is located at the end of Mall, Cinema complex is opposite this building
2 level building total 159m2
Ground level 94m2, first floor 65m2
Coffee lounge business has been operating for many years, well established business, suit owner occupier or investor!!!!
The Complete Indrustial Property • 2 X INDUSTRIAL SHEDS - 1 TILT CONCRETE PANEL 0F 346m2* WITH 5 METRE HIGH ROLLER DOORS - BACK SHED 240m2*
• FULLY FITTED OUT DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE 124m2* AND 3 BEDROOM LIVING QUARTERS UP STAIRS
• 2032m2* INDUSTRIAL ALLOTMENT
• SITE SET UP FOR SERIOUS INDUSTRY WORK - CURRENTLY HOME TO MAJOR LOCAL ENGINEERING/WELDING COMPANY