COMMERCIAL - DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY UP FOR GRABS Unlimited opportunities for commercial development located on busy arterial road in sought after area of Ipswich.
Currently used as a furniture manufacturing establishment with a lot of development options.
Adjoining a new approved 114 townhouse development and other new housing development projects.
For sale as an existing furniture manufacturing opportunity as land and buildings - with or without the furniture business. The furniture business presently manufactures furniture for clients such as AMart and hotel chains and has a long, well established, strong and respected track record.
Rare Parcel of Land for Sale
AUCTION – Onsite: 11 AM 7th June 2017 AUCTION – Onsite: Wednesday 7 June at 11am (if not sold prior)
Situated in the thriving suburb of Raceview, between Brisbane and Ipswich, offering direct access to the Ipswich Motorway, and the Cunningham Highway, approximately 25 kilometers south west of the Brisbane CBD and 2 kilometers west of the Ipswich CBD.
Located on the popular Briggs Road, this is a great purchase for many types of users.
Features of the property include;
- 7,207sqm* block
- LB08 - local bus & industry zoning
- Rectangular shape
- 40m* main road frontage
- This property must be SOLD!!!
- Ability to ...
Raceview Convenience Centre - Diverse income stream with 4.5 year WALE •Modern integrated retail and service station centre offering significant depreciation benefits
•Dominant 3,090sqm* dual corner site with 73m* frontage to Raceview Street
•73% of income secured by national tenancies including 7-Eleven, BWS, Subway and Eagle Boys
•Net lease structures with fixed annual income growth up to 4%
•Strong population growth projected to double to more than 435,000 residents by 2031^
•Fully leased net annual income of $629,134 + GST
^ South East Queensland Regional Plan
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6th April 2017 at 4pm...
Mortgagee sale 5.238 Hectare commercial vacant land Land banker or developers take note, this large 52,380m2 commercial land is with 2 street access, fronting Cunningham highway & East owen st , it is Zone LBB ( local business and industrial buffer)
Raceview is approx 30km South West of Brisbane City, easy acess to other suburbs via M2,M5 &M7 Motorway
For further information please call exclusive agent Peter Wan
Contractors Yard or Development Site * Prime location minutes out to the Cunningham Highway * Zoned for Local Industry low Impact which is suitable for most Industrial users * Cleared of vegetation * Approx. 8,000sqm above regulated flood levels * Fenced and gated * Water power and sewerage on site * Good opportunity and priced to sell.
Quality Unit In a Quality Complex * Modern tilt panel office warehouses
* Ground floor office/showroom
* First floor office
* Good parking off street
* Complex is drive through for easy truck loading/unloading
* Column free warehouse with electric roller door
Prime Industrial Land - $79psm + 8,127m2 Level block + All services connected + Caretakers residence with holding income + Flood free + Close to Ipswich City Centre + Great development potential + All serious offers considered + Land use - light industry
Contact Madsen Property now for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Quality Warehouse/Office - 219m2* • Warehouse- 174m2*, showroom- 12m2*, upstairs area 45m2* in modern complex
• Easy access - suit multiple uses - security fencing and surveillance, allocated parking
• Concrete panel construction built 2009 in prime location
• Downstairs:- showroom/reception area with kitchenette, warehouse with toilet /shower and disabled access
• Upstairs:- open plan office with kitchenette, R/c air-con and separate toilet with basin
• 3 phase power, electric roller door, heavy vehicle access
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview)
• 5 mins* to Ipswich CBD,...
Act Quickly or Miss Out This quality unit is the only one left and represents a great opportunity to own or rent in the area. Key features include: * Drive through complex for ease of deliveries * Direct access into the warehouse * Quality tilt panel construction * Ground floor reception area * 161sqm open plan warehouse * First floor air-conditioned office 45sqm
This unit is available now. Ask about the lease to purchase option
Flood Free - 1,783m2* Industrial Block • Contract crashed - price reduced
• Rarely available commercial land in inner suburb
• High profile frontage on Edwards street entry off Monique Ct
• Established modern industrial estate
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview)
• 5 mins* to Ipswich CBD
• Easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways
• Opportunity to invest or build to suit your business in growth...
Quality Unit in a Excellent Complex * Modern tilt panel office/warehouse
* Offering ground floor office/showroom + first floor office space
* Good off street parking
* Complex is drive through for ease of truck loading/unloading
* Clearspan warehouse with electric roller door
Modern Design - Office / Warehouse 327m2*- Close To Ipswich • Currently Leased at $45,000 Gross I(Includes outgoings)
• Warehouse- 256m2*, Showroom- 23m2*, Upstairs Offices 71m2* in modern complex
• Concrete tilt Panel construction built 2009 in prime location
• Downstairs:- Showroom, Warehouse with Kitchenette and Toilet /shower with disabled access
• Upstairs:- large open office with 2 air cons, kitchenette, separate toilet with basin
• 3 phase power, Electric roller door, Heavy vehicle access
• Security fencing and surveillance, 3 Allocated parking spaces
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview) ...
8 Lots - 1.64Ha* Industry Site • Close to off ramp on Cunningham Highway • Great site for transport operations • 2 road frontage - Positioned on gateway to Swanbank Industrial Park • Zoning LB 09 - Local Business and Industry (Sth Stat/Swanb/Fisc Rd) • Within 5 kms* of Ipswich CBD and 35kms* of Brisbane CBD *Approx
High Yield Opportunity – National Tenant! - Corner CBD position close to state government office building and NAB
- Ground level tenanted by Sarina Russo with over 95 sites nationally
- Sarina Russo Group 5 year lease from 1st July 2015 with options until 2025
- Ipswich City – just 40km west of Brisbane with population estimated to be 462,000 in 2031
- Estimated Net Income of $135,516.80pa + GST (fully Leased)
12.14ha* Residential Development Site • 7km* to the Ipswich CBD and 2.5km* to the future Ripley Valley Town Centre
• Concept Plan for 130 lot residential subdivision with lots ranging in size from 350m* 637m* (average 442m*)^
• Existing water and sewerage infrastructure adjacent to the site
• Designated Low Density Residential with potential for uses including residential subdivision, retirement, manufactured home estate^
Expressions of Interest
Closing Tuesday 20 June 2017 4pm
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
^Subject to Council Approval
**This property is being sold by Expressi...
NEWSAGENCY WITH LOTO - NEXT TO TRAIN STATION - MAKE AN OFFER LOT OF OTHER PRODUCTS COULD BE ADDED LIKE BOOKS, OFFICE AND SCHOOL STATIONARY, HOMEWARE, GIFTWARE, CONFECTIONARY, CROCKERY, ETC. ETC.
Great location - Well established customer base
OWNER SPENT AROUND $75,000 IN 2014
Very spacious with large main road frontage in the heart of CBD - main town centre - next to train station.
Currently 5 1/2 days business. Closed on public holidays.
NO PAPER RUNS.
LANDLORD MAY CONSIDER A NEW LEASE DEPENDING UPON BUYERS CONDITIONS OR ASSIGNMENT OF EXISTING LEASE WITH 2 YEARS REMAINING AND A 5 YEARS OPTION.
Owners would prefer to sell it on a walk in walk ...
1,214m2 Development Potential In CBD Location This is a rare opportunity - Highly Exposed Position and development Potential. The vendor has committed to the sale and is encouraging offers before close of the campaign.
• Zoned CBD Primary Commercial
• Surrounded by development projects
• Exceptionally large 1,214m2 Block
• Huge level of exposure as you enter onto the main stretch of Ipswich CBD
• Amidst established shopping precincts, sitting right next door to major medical centre
• Very close proximity to schools, major shops and conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Prominent Retail Investment in Major Retail Precinct Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern, freestanding building of 2,438sq m* situated on a high exposure corner site.
Key attributes of the property are:
- Modern building in high exposure position
- Secure 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $443,506 pa* + GST
- Located in one of Queensland’s largest cities just 25km* from Brisbane CBD
- Large corner site of 4,155sq m*
- Situated amongst major retailers and 300m* from Booval Fair Shopping Centre
Ipswich CBD - Old Home On 539m2 Zoned PC- Primary Commercial.
A great renovator or knock me down in the perfect location in Mortimer Street, Ipswich.
Great position for a business, renovate or rebuild.
Part of the CBD precinct of Ipswich.
RETAIL / COMMERCIAL - CURRENT USE RESTAURANT - FREEHOLD WITH OR WITHOUT BUSINESS Current operator is ready to sign a new 5 year lease @$100,000 plus gst including outgoings plus options of renewal (subject to other terms and conditions).
Great Ipswich CBD location - and coming on the market for sale after 2000.(almost 17 years)
Current owners are running it as a Restaurant / Bar / Takeaway / Party & Function Venue
Beautiful interiors and fitouts.
CAN BE CONVERTED INTO A JAPANESE, CHINESE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER CUISINE.
Trading figures can be made available to serious buyers.
Seller is open for both options - with or without business. Listed price is incl...
Quest Ipswich - Best Property in Town | Resort Brokers ID : LH004588 Resort Brokers ID : LH004588
Modern, 4.5 star rated serviced apartment hotel consisting of 32 apartments (64 keys)
Mix of studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments
Top property in Ipswich – No.1 on TripAdvisor, highest ADR
Solid and varied corporate client base - RAAF Amberley, industrial, health, education etc.
Well positioned to benefit from future economic growth in and around Ipswich
Very lengthy tenure - new 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 lease commenced 2014 - 28 years remaining
No requirement to live on site or purchase real estate
Inspection will impress - call Alex Cook on 0...
Excellent Development Potential Big 8,094 m2 block situated in a progressive area with zoning that enables multiple options for development.
• 8,094m2 block with a 40 metre* frontage and zoning of Local Business and Industry
• Situated on a busy street with excellent exposure
• Easy access to the Cunningham Highway and minutes to the Ipswich CBD
• Great opportunity to get into the very affordable Ipswich market
Back In Market After 36 Years - Retail Development Potential - Rare As Hens Teeth This fully furnished 100+ Seat Restaurant with 20 plus car parks and surrounding by fast growing residential area is up for sale. Comes with all the chattels, fit outs, furniture, fixtures and kitchen equipment. Walk in cold room & freezer. two separate dining areas.
Get your chefs, front staff, and with a little bit of clean up - start your restaurant.
Investors can buy and lease the fully fitted well equipped restaurant business, add more built up area (subject to local Councils guidelines)
Very successful business for many many years but due to owners ill health has been shut for...
Serviced Vacant Industrial Land from $127/sqm. For Sale &/or Design & Construct Facilities from $75/sqm net (lease). Swanbank Enterprise Park, Ipswich Swanbank Enterprise Park is a 97ha* master planned industrial estate in the western growth corridor of Brisbane.
Land sizes range from 1ha to 20 ha* plus.
Purpose built facilities from 3,000sq m* up to 32,000sq m* either for lease or for sale.
* Large and growing employment catchment
* Will suit manufacturing, construction, warehousing and distribution
* 24hr operations
* Full B-double and Super B-double access
* Massive power supply, high pressure gas mains and high capacity broadband
* Traffic light free to Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport
* Fast tracked planning approva...
Industrial zoning with possible zone expansion!! Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14 Hectare site containing a portion of Industrial and Recreation zonings...
Currently about 5 acres is Industrial (light/medium). Adjoining property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. Initial discussions with Council have been favourable effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA).
Land has a mild slope from the road to the rear boundary (creek line an...
Huge Land Property at Wulkuraka Located at Wulkuraka and bounding the Amberley Air Base, is this 14.5 Hectare site. Currently utilized as a 9 hole golf course/driving range and with a 10 year old lowset brick 4 bedroom home.
Nearby property is currently investigating the possibility of raising height restrictions to 26m (currently at 19m) and of moving the Industrial zone to approximately half of the property. If accepted by Council, the adjoining property (also listed for sale by this agent) would likely have the same favour afforded to it effectively opening the door for a possible 7 Hectare Industrial site (STCA). ...
Freehold Coffee lounge $795,000+SAV Prime Ipswich Mall location, Woolworths centre is located at the end of Mall, Cinema complex is opposite this building
2 level building total 159m2
Ground level 94m2, first floor 65m2
Coffee lounge business has been operating for many years, well established business, suit owner occupier or investor!!!!
The Complete Indrustial Property • 2 X INDUSTRIAL SHEDS - 1 TILT CONCRETE PANEL 0F 346m2* WITH 5 METRE HIGH ROLLER DOORS - BACK SHED 240m2*
• FULLY FITTED OUT DOWNSTAIRS OFFICE 124m2* AND 3 BEDROOM LIVING QUARTERS UP STAIRS
• 2032m2* INDUSTRIAL ALLOTMENT
• SITE SET UP FOR SERIOUS INDUSTRY WORK - CURRENTLY HOME TO MAJOR LOCAL ENGINEERING/WELDING COMPANY