ELWOOD BEACH STRATEGIC SITE For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Wednesday 3rd September at 12 noon
* 2000m approx*. prime infill site. * Zoned GRZ with 11m* height limit. * Directly opposite parkland and beach. * Walk to Ormond Road shops. * Existing short term income - $132,668 plus GST. * Suit multi unit apartment development (STCA) * Flexible settlement terms.
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
With a large frontage of 24.07m approx. to Martin St and surrounded by new commercial and residential developments to 5 levels, this 902 m2 approx. site (dimensions 24.08*39.62/34.44m) has a short term income with exceptional long term upside.
Access to the rear is via a wide lane from Asling St, some 35.7m to the east.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own inves...
BLT - Brighton, Land, Train This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of Brighton's last warehouses in the heart of it all! This is as good as it comes!
Located in what can only be described as one of Brighton's best positions. This Commercial 1 zoned site is not only next door to a newly refurbished Woolworths Supermarket but is also only metres from the iconic Church Street retail strip and Middle Brighton Train Station. This property provides not only great development potential but a prime position in on of Australia's most affluent suburbs.
BE PREPARED TO OCCUPY/DEVELOP/CONVERT This exciting and rare site offers a deco style brick 1920's Scout Hall now in use as offices and various outbuildings. Set amongst a variety of high-value retail, offices and housing, it is a stroll to the Martin Street cafes and shops and Gardenvale Station.
Wide street frontage and excellent front and rear car access make this a compelling opportunity to create your unique building project, whatever the use.
Zoning is Commercial 1 with a current commercial use but the Zone is very flexible allowing a variety of commercial and residential uses.
'Lero Apartments' : Brighton's Finest Permit Approved Development CBRE Victorian Development Sites is delighted to present for sale 675 Nepean Highway, Brighton East an ideally located, permitted bayside development site.
This tremendous offering presents developers with the chance to get a foothold in one of Melbourne's most exclusive locales. This permit ready opportunity, is underpinned by holding income and an abundance of retail and transport amenity.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- High profile development site with permit for a spectacular 3 level retail and luxury apartment d...
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Absolutely rare opportunity to acquire this substantial land holding, ideal for the astute developer or as a grand family home.
First time offered in 60 years.
* Area: 675m2
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ1)
* Frontage of 19 metres
* Multi-level development site (STCA)
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 19th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 22nd October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 26th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 29th October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 2nd November at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 5th November at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 9th November at 6:00-6:30pm
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY A boutique development opportunity, in the heart of one of Bayside's most sought after suburbs.
* Land Area: 420m2 approx.
* Approved permit for 3 level, 10 unit development plus rooftop area
* Dual frontage
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ2)
* Sea views
* Immaculately well-presented 4 bedroom dwelling
Open for Inspection:
Thursday 19 November 6:00pm-6:30pm
Thursday 26 November 6:00pm-6:30pm
WHEN POSITION REALLY COUNTS This outstanding development in a prime location on Nepean Highway & South Road is on the edge of one of Nepean Highways's last undeveloped high profile corners. Comprising 4 separate titles with combined frontages of over 100m to South Road and Barr Street plus a wide aspect to Nepean Highway.
At your doorstep you have major Shopping Centres, Public Transport, Excellent arterial access, 30 minutes to Melbourne's CBD, 5 minutes to Melbourne's best beaches and Excellent exposure to one of the busiest intersections in the South-East!
* Land Area 1,877 sqm* * Over 100 m* street frontage *...
WOY WOY BY THE BAY • Charming Art Deco apartment block plus rear land with development potential (STCA)
• Brilliant location, opposite bay beaches, park and St Kilda marina
• Five strata apartments plus roof top terrace
• Current Rental: $160,548 per annum approx.
• Land Area: 639 square metres approx. with two street frontages
ULTIMATE BUSINESS CORNER Ideally located on the Nepean Highway 'Golden Mile', 869 Nepean Highway is positioned in the ideal location for business. It is prominantly located in a strip of major retailers and its corner position further highlights its exposure and profile.
The property is positioned on the outbound side of the Nepean Highway on the corner of Nepean Highway and Gordon St.
Prominant position, profile and location, this property presents it all.
- 3 street frontages
- Business 4 zoning
- Potenial to develop (STCA offices and retail)
- Nepean Highway frontage 36.88m (approx)
BIGGER THAN TEXAS. 5 BLOCKS, TAKE 1, TAKE 2... TAKE THEM ALL!!! YOU CHOOSE Once in a lifetime opportunity exists to create a stunning development (STCA) or your own private estate of gigantic proportions (4,033sqft*). Alternatively choose any of these amazing allotments and let your creative juices flow.
No 7: Massive solid brick period home of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge entertaining areas and children's retreat. 2nd street frontage to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9a: Vacant elevated land with pedestrian access to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9b: Palatial sized and picture postcard perfect facade 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom mansion with supersized entertaining area...
PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS SELL! MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE IN PRIME LOCATION $820,000 LARGE VICTORIAN TWO STOREY SHOP WITH FIRST FLOOR HUGE BACKYARD AND R.O.W AT REAR
* BUILDING AREA 171SQM (APPROX)
* LAND AREA 186SQM (APPROX)
* CURRENT RENTAL $23,400 P.A (CURRY LEAF INDIAN RESTAURANT)
* POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME FOR FIRST FLOOR
* BUSINESS ONE ZONE
* DEVELOPMENT OPPPURTUNITY S.T.C.A
* 2 CAR PARKS AT REAR
10 SHOPS ON 1 TITLE - OUTSTANDING BAYSIDE MIXED USE OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENT / VALUE ADD / REDEVELOP (STPA)
- Land Area: 1,892 square metres approx.
- Frontage: 46 metres approx.
- ROW at rear of property.
- Rental: $260,000 per annum on a fully let basis.
- 22 onsite car spaces.
- Zoning: Part Business 1 and Part Residential 1.
- First time offered in 40 years.
- In the heart of the highly regarded Hampton Street Shopping Centre, close to Woolworths Supermarket and within one of Melbourne's most exclusive residential bayside suburbs.
EX-BOARDING HOUSE WITH UPSIDE Conveniently located on tree lined Dandenong Road between Orrong Road and Hotham St.
This is a great location from which to either walk to Glenferrie Road or catch the tram to Fitzroy St or St Kilda Baths for great coffee or dine at one of the many restaurants and cafes.
Unique opportunity to refurbish, upgrade or possible redevelopment (STCA) this property.
Key features include:
* Three separate buildings comprising of 34 rooms
* Previously run as a Boarding House
* Land area 996sqm approx
* Residential 1 zoning
* Vacant possession
* 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
BUY FOUR - BUILD MORE At the Paris end of Hampton Street sits this outstanding investment/development opportunity.
This property consists of five separate titles with a total land area of 302sqm approx. and enjoys an excellent frontage to Hampton Street.
There are many features that make this property an exciting opportunity - including;
-Total site area of 302 sqm
-5 separate titles to be sold as one
-2 x generous 2 bedroom apartments of 101 sqm*
-2 x high exposure shops
-Opportunity to continue building up - STCA to capitalise on outstanding bay views.
4 on-site undercover car ...