PRIME CORNER INVESTMENT AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON ON-SITE
• Building Area: 232m2 (approx) • Returning $66,300pa NET • 3 separate tenancies plus advertising sign • Distinguished inner city suburb • Rear access and undercover parking • Potential rental growth • Tightly held precinct • Future development potential (STPA) • Huge frontage to Hotham Street
Superbly located and with four individual income streams, this prime corner in the heart of Ripponlea provides a rare opportunity for an excellent investment.
OCCUPY / INVEST / VALUE EDD Magnificent building with period charm and potential. Suit occupier/investor and offers additional development potential (STPA) in sought after location.
- Ground Floor: Vacant
- First Floor: Lease Term 3 3 3 years from 1/5/2007 - Current Rental: $25,000 p.a.
- Ample on site car parking
- Close to Ripponlea Station
- Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Blue Chip Retail Freehold with Substantial Landholding Positioned perfect within the prime retail heart of Elsternwick Well maintained 2 storey building of 363 sqm First floor tenancy with separate street entrance Extra wide 6.85 metres of north facing retail frontage Premium landholding of 301 sqm backing on to rear council car park 2 parking spaces on-title Further development potential (STCA) Prime retail strip surrounded by Council parking, immediate access to train and tram services Elsternwick: Thriving cosmopolitan inner city suburb only 9km from the Melbourne CBD. Highly affluent, sought after location with median house price of $1,610,00...
TROPHY RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OR DEVELOPMENT A truly rare opportunity to secure a trophy residential investment and beach side land holding with unrivaled flexibility and upside.
This significant offering can be summarised by the following key attributes.
- 28 individual titles to be sold in one line
- An array of existing unit sizes from 32 to 109 sqm*
- Ultimate flexibility to renovate to generate maximum return - estimated fully let income of $547,560
- Renovate and sell down the individual units
- Convert the 28 units to short term accommodation (STCA)
- 1,878 sqm* regular site, perfectly nestled close to St Kilda Botan...
Melbourne's Ultimate Bayside Development Site The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 2-16 Selwyn Street, Elsternwick (corner Sinclair Street). This site represents an opportunity to acquire a prime development site with an absolute abundance of amenity in one of Melbourne's premium bayside suburbs.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include;
- An enormous bayside landholding of 6,155sq m*
- Prime corner position with additional laneway access
- Flexible Mixed Use Zone
- Significant surrounding development height precedent of up to 12 levels
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Absolutely rare opportunity to acquire this substantial land holding, ideal for the astute developer or as a grand family home.
First time offered in 60 years.
* Area: 675m2
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ1)
* Frontage of 19 metres
* Multi-level development site (STCA)
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 19th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 22nd October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 26th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 29th October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 2nd November at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 5th November at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 9th November at 6:00-6:30pm
CARLISE STREET GEM - AFFORDABLE RETAIL INVESTMENT Located on St Kilda’s most eclectic and successful thoroughfare. Surrounded by a booming cafe culture, supermarkets, major schools and direct access to all forms of transportation.
- Lease Term: 5 + 5 years (Com July 2014) - Rental: $48,672*pa - Land Area: 107m2* - Building Area: 135m2*
Prestigious Beachfront Site With Permit Savills is privileged to offer for sale this unbelievable development site in one of Melbourne’s best bayside suburbs, with an approved permit and endorsed plans in place.
Key attributes of this property are:
- An unbelievable corner development site of 909sq m*
- General Residential Zone 1
- Approved permit and endorsed plans for a luxury 23 apartment development
- Ideal position facing Ormond Esplanade providing for incredible bay views
- Existing improvements providing short-term holding income
- An amazing lifestyle location on Elwood Beach, within easy walking distance...
Permit Approved Site in Prestigious St Kilda East Location Savills and Gross Waddell are delighted to offer for sale by Auction this fantastic permit approved development opportunity located at 58 Wilgah Street, St Kilda East.
58 Wilgah Street represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire an outstanding development site, with a permit for a luxury apartment development, ideally located within Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after lifestyle location.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A prime development site of 695sq m*
- An approved permit for magnificent 3-level luxury project comprising 17 apartments
- A ...
IMPRESSIVE INVESTMENT A significant stake in St Kilda East, certain to generate substantial rewards, this classically attractive art deco era block of four appealing apartments is being sold as a single property. Framed by the building’s evocative lines, a pair of two bedroom floor-plans and two one bedroom formats each reveal generous period proportions complemented by original polished floorboards, inviting living/dining rooms, separate kitchens and central bathrooms. To the rear, parking for three cars including two lock up garages complement the apartments, enhancing spaces where previous renovation leaves sco...
A PRIME CORNER ELSTERNWICK TROPHY ASSET An Elsternwick trophy asset, located in one of Melbourne's most tightly held and sought after precincts
Substantial corner frontage onto the popular Glen Huntly Road (39 metres*), complemented by 17 car parks*
Significant 776 sqm* land holding, in close proximity to the prestigious ?Element Elsternwick' residential tower and Coles Supermarket, together with multiple national/boutique retailers and renowned Melbourne eateries
Fully leased to 6 retail and office tenancies, providing a diverse annual return of $398,000
Outstanding flexibility, providing the ability to hold, sell down...
BALACLAVA LANDMARK WITH BRILLIANT OPTIONS This iconic building plus two bedroom apartment presents a variety of opportunities. Retain the existing facilities for commercial purposes or capitalise on this sensational location, metres from Carlisle Street’s cafés, shops and transport with a refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
- Land Area: 1,735m2* - Building Area: 1,022m2* - Onsite parking for 17 cars - Dual R.O.W at rear - Zoning: General Residential 1 - Occupy/Refurbish and/or Redevelop (STCA)
Prime Retail Freehold 10 year lease to Community Pharmacy Friendly Society Ltd (expiring June 2015). Investment or owner-occupier potential. Tightly held inner city retail precinct. Two level building of 167.9 m2 approx including first floor area of 66.6 m2 approx. Site area: 184 sqm including on site parking at rear 5 metre frontage. Prime retail strip surrounded by Council parking, immediate access to train and tram services. Elsternwick: Thriving cosmopolitan inner city suburb only 8km from the Melbourne CBD. City of Glen Eira: Affluent south-eastern municipality with established population over 141,000 (ABS es...
INVEST FOR THE FUTURE EOI CLOSING THURSDAY MAY 5 AT 2PM
• First time offered in nearly 30 years! • Land Area: 1,174m2 (approx) • Commercial 1 Zoning • Current Rent: $303,586pa (approx) • 58 metre frontage to Westbury Street • Prime Carlisle Street corner location surrounded by national tenants • Rare opportunity to purchase in tightly held area • Significant land holding with upside
An exceptional freehold corner of 8 retail shops and 6 office suites with unprecedented future development potential.
Located just 7 kilometres away from Melbournes CBD, Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a hub of activity.
Unique Boutique Office - Investors /Owner Occupiers This much sought after location on Glenhuntly Road at the start of Elwood Village precinct, is surrounded by brilliant cafes, restaurants, service providers, retailers, and is amongst growing residential development and transport.
A rare opportunity to acquire a unique property with a huge upside for investors and owner occupiers alike.
This elevated boutique office space of approx. 117sqm, with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams provides a truly unique feel throughout.
- Large open reception & generous office spaces
- Kitchenette facilities
- Male & Female toilets
Strategic Investment with Corner Exposure High foot traffic investment adjoining Elsternwick Station. New 3+3 year lease from June 2015 to National Retailer- Pressed Juices. Rent: $47,250.00 pa plus outgoings and GST. Annual reviews. Dual entrances Extensive Frontage to Glen Huntly Road Amazing shop front exposure of 18.2 metres approx. Car parking included on title. Excellent Public Car Parking nearby.
Outstanding opportunity to acquire corner investment with excellent exposure to Elsternwick Station and Glen Huntly Road.
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER AT 4PM
Strategic corner location providing development potential (STCA). Conveniently located within Ripponlea Village and surrounded by Ripponlea gardens, leading schools, public transport and the best of Melbourne’s lifestyle culture.
- Prime development site of 830m²* - Rezoned to Mixed Use Zone - Three street frontages: Glen Eira Road: 22.7m* Acacia Street: 36.57m* ROW: 22.7m* - Short term income
SUPERB ELWOOD CORNER An exceptional retail investment plus large brand new 3 bedroom residence.
Land Area: 376sqm* plus ROW Combined frontages to Brighton Rd & Milton St of 43m* Ground Floor: - Lessee: Liquorland Australia Pty Ltd trading as Vintage Cellars, a wholly owned subsidiary of Coles Ltd - Least Term: 5 years plus options - Rental: $95,000*pa First Floor: - Brand new 3 bedroom residence boasting open plan living, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with Euro appliances, large balconies and 2 on-site car spaces - Rental: $40,000*pa Total Rental: $135,000*pa
THE PERFECT PROJECT Currently a residential house sitting on a regular shape block with a rear laneway, within a thriving and vibrant Inner City location.
Situated on the western side of Hotham Street, some 600m from Carlisle Street, this location is close to public transport and local amenities. The surrounding area has recently seen an influx in development activity attesting to the popularity of the area and quality surrounding amenities and services.
Permit pending residential development comprising of 3 levels with 10 apartments and 7 car spaces.
CARLISLE STREET GEM An outstanding opportunity to purchase a property in one of Melbourne's most sought after strip centres. Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a thriving and vibrant location enjoying significant gentrification.
- Land Area: 155sqm* (rear access to Charles Street) - Lease Term: 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 years - Current Rental: $56,000*pa net increasing to $62,000*pa net in August 2015 - Reviews: Annual 4% with a market review on exercise of option(s) - Building Area: 110sqm*
SENSATIONAL CORNER INVESTMENT + LIVE-IN + POTENTIAL Prominent retail/office/residence with great exposure on the corner of Inkerman and Malakoff Streets. Offering so many options with 3 separate long standing tenancies in place but with the flexibility to occupy part of the building in the near future for either commercial or residential use with an existing loft style residence ripe for renovating.
Alternatively, renegotiate longer term leases or explore possibilities to further extend/renovate in the near future (sta). Note - car access from Malakoff Street. Land area 281sqm approx. Gross building area 370sqm approx. Commercial 1 zone. Curr...
WOY WOY BY THE BAY • Charming Art Deco apartment block plus rear land with development potential (STCA)
• Brilliant location, opposite bay beaches, park and St Kilda marina
• Five strata apartments plus roof top terrace
• Current Rental: $160,548 per annum approx.
• Land Area: 639 square metres approx. with two street frontages
* Rare William St offering * Zoned Industrial 3 * Existing Permit for Personal training Studio * Onsite Car Parking * Vacant Possession * Building area approx 444m2 * Land Area approx 410m2 * Front roller door access with loading bay * 2 levels with goods lift * Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 60 Days
Contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486 or Daniel Liberman 0438 333 666 for more information today.
RARE RETAIL OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF RIPPONLEA - Total land 90m2 approx. - Building area 58m2 approx. - Current lease ending May 2014 returning $16,545 p.a. approx. with current Tenant willing to negotiate! - Large shop front - Split system air conditioning - Rear yard - 2 minute walk from Ripponlea train station - Would suit a multitude of uses (STCA)
MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE IN ELWOOD Large Victorian Two Story Shop with Huge Rear Backyard with R.O.W at Rear.
- Building Area 171sqm approx.
- Current Rental $29,744 P.A + GST
- Lease 4 Years x 3 Years
- Development Opportunity S.T.C.A
- Land Size 186sqm approx.
- Business one zone
- 2 car parks at rear
- First floor vacant (Potential income)
Sensational pocket sized investment - Shop/Restaurant with current lease in place
- Rent $30,000 GST outgoings
- 5 year lease
- Rent review November 2012
- First Floor Dwelling
- Rear Road Access Carparking
- High Exposure
- Land 128.5 sqm approx
AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT WITH STYLE An affordable investment in a highly sought after bayside retail precinct leased to a well established business.
- New ten (10) year lease plus options
- Rental: $34,000* p.a. net
- Rent Reviews: Annual 4%, market at exercise of options
- On-site carpark & courtyard
- Building Area: 82 sqm*
- Land Area: 112 sqm*
- Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 30/60 days
"CARLISLE STREET GEM" - FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 50 YEARS DEVELOP/OCCUPY/INVEST
- Located in one of Melbourne's most cosmopolitan & progressive shopping strip centres
- 2 shops on 1 title
- Short term tenancies
- Land Area: 246 sqm*
- Rear access
- Council carpark at rear
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 30/60/90 days
BALACLAVA LANDMARK WITH BRILLIANT OPTIONS Home to well known Community Organisation for 50 years, this iconic building plus 2 bedroom apartment presents a rare opportunity. Retain the existing facilities for commercial purposes or capitalise on this sensational location, metres from Carlisle Street's cafes, shops & transport with a refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
- Land Area: 1,735 sqm*
- Building Area: 1,022 sqm*
- On site parking for 17 cars
- Dual R.O.W. at rear
- Zoning: Residential 1
AGENTS IN CONJUNCTION:
Gross Waddell - 9654 8666
Raoul Salter - 0418 335 432 & Michael Gross - 0419 35...
"AN INVESTMENT THAT MAKES YOU DOUGH!" Two storey shop located in Melbourne's most progressive shopping strip centre, situated in the 'best' position.
- Lease: 3 years 6 months plus options
- Options: 3 3 3 years
- Rent: $75,712 p.a.*
- Land Area: 154 sqm*
- Building Area: 192 sqm*
- Long established business
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 30/60/90 days
BIGGER THAN TEXAS. 5 BLOCKS, TAKE 1, TAKE 2... TAKE THEM ALL!!! YOU CHOOSE Once in a lifetime opportunity exists to create a stunning development (STCA) or your own private estate of gigantic proportions (4,033sqft*). Alternatively choose any of these amazing allotments and let your creative juices flow.
No 7: Massive solid brick period home of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge entertaining areas and children's retreat. 2nd street frontage to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9a: Vacant elevated land with pedestrian access to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9b: Palatial sized and picture postcard perfect facade 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom mansion with supersized entertaining area...