Invest, Occupy or Develop Positioned at one of Brighton's most prominent corners, these two single level retail buildings are perfect for investors looking for a quality investment and for developers looking to capitalise on a booming local market.
This is one of the last corner sites not developed in Brighton which offers great future potential. In summary its key attributes are as follows:
* Charming single level building comprising two shops * Total site area: 401sqm (approx.) * Commercial 1 zoning - flexible for retail, office and residential above * Frontages to Martin Street and Asling Street totaling 47 me...
An Amazing Opportunity! The combination of these two prime allotments throws up enormous possibilities in this prestigious Bayside suburb.
* Two separate titles, offered as one lot
* Wide 64.37 metre frontage
* Zoned NRZ3 (Neighbourhood Residential Zone – Schedule 3)
* Land in total approx 2028 square metres
* Walking distance to Moorabbin Station and shops
* Easy access to the city and Bayside beaches
* Two very rentable properties while you plan!
Melbourne's Ultimate Bayside Development Site The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 2-16 Selwyn Street, Elsternwick (corner Sinclair Street). This site represents an opportunity to acquire a prime development site with an absolute abundance of amenity in one of Melbourne's premium bayside suburbs.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include;
- An enormous bayside landholding of 6,155sq m*
- Prime corner position with additional laneway access
- Flexible Mixed Use Zone
- Significant surrounding development height precedent of up to 12 levels