BUILD YOUR BASE IN BRIGHTON • Land Area: 496 sqm (approx) • Subdivision or Development Potential (STPA) • Ideal for Owner Occupiers • Refurbished Building • General Residential 1 Zoning (GRZ1) • Existing Medical Permit • On-site parking • Service lane access • Street frontage of 16.3 metres
Located a short distance from the Glen Huntly Road Shopping precinct and Elsternwick golf course this property being sold with vacant possession. A perfect fit for Owner Occupiers or Builder/Developers ready to redevelop a prime allotment of land.
With a median residential house price in Brighton of $2.5 million, now is your c...
Brand New 10 Year Lease in Brighton $375,000 p.a in starting rental with fixed 3% increases and no market reviews in term. ..Just see the income come in for the next 10 years!
* Brand new 10 year lease to McKenzie Aged Care Head Office * Commencing rental of $375,521 p.a + GST + outgoings * Fixed annual increases of 3% * Option periods of 5 + 5 + 5 years * 10 year cash flow totaling over $4,300,000 over the term * Established aged care group (1998) with 17 locations around Australia * Brand new, architecturally designed office spaces with NBN internet and 3/2 metre high ceilings * 25 basement level car spaces for use of tenan...
AAA+ Office Investment in the Heart of Brighton Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase this brand new office investment located at 116 Martin Street, Brighton VIC 3186
- Fully leased investment to AAA+ tenant, McKenzie Aged Care Group
- Brand new 10 year lease with 3% annual increases
- Secure net income of $376,000 p.a.
- The property also includes 25 secure basement car parks
- Surrounded by extensive retail and hospitality amenity along Martin Street and Bay Street.
- Brand new café operator, ‘Saint Martin Café’ has secured the retail tenancy providing a true Melbourne café experience
A CORNER SLICE OF PRIME ST KILDA RETAIL LEASED TO POPULAR ITALIAN RESTAURANT CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments are proud to present to the market, 173-176 Barkly Street, St Kilda being offered for sale via Public On-Site Auction Friday 30th June at 12:30pm.
- Ten (10) year net lease to popular Italian restaurant Itali.co
- Highly exposed 237sqm* retail shop, including three (3) on title car parks
- Annual income of $144,133 (to be increased in October 2017) with fixed 3.5% increases
- A strategic corner position at the gateway to St Kilda, one of Melbourne’s most popular retail and tourist destinations
Massive Brand Exposure INVITING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
With extraordinary exposure to Nepean Highway and Centre Road, this prime commercial/retail landholding in Brighton East is perfect for all businesses wanting unprecedented brand exposure.
Key benefits include:
* Existing showroom / office: 600sqm approx. * Includes rear workshop * Amazing site coverage: 670sqm approx. * Some 76 metres of street frontage * Commercial 1 zoning - flexible for all users including developers * Incorporates massive signage opportunity * Over 70,000 cars pass the site daily * Excellent on site car parking with laneway access * ...
BOUTIQUE INVESTMENT Retail space in boutique complex situated on the corner of Bluff Road and Highett Road intersection.
High exposure to all traffic. Commercial zone 1 (CZ1)
Approximate size of 66m2. One allocated car space.
Currently leased at $18,323 p.a. plus GST.
Currently on a two year lease with a further three year option.