THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BUILDING ON BAY STREET Walk back in time into the glamorous 1920s when you step inside this iconic art deco building on corner Bay St and St Andrews Street in Brighton.
Feel the atmosphere of luxury and exuberance of this first floor office that is now for sale.
* Light filled space of 201sqm*
* Beautifully fitted out offices
* Air conditioned and carpeted
* 2 street entrances
* Modern kitchen and amenities
* Enjoy the opulence of stained glass windows, fire places and Deco doorways and architraves
The Owner is keen to negotiate so
call to inspect, be impressed and make part of this iconic ...
Saint Martin – Brighton’s Newest Offices Colliers International is delighted to offer Brighton’s newest offices for sale, situated in the heart of Martin Street Village.
Brand new offices built to exemplary quality, this is an exceptional opportunity to acquire your own office with immediate access to Martin Street village retail strip, Gardenvale Train Station as well as Nepean Highway arterial, just to name a few. Offices available from 32sqm* with the ability to combine suites and create up to approximately 670sqm*, these ground floor offices feature impressive common areas, ample natural light, outdoor terraces and expansive ce...
BRIGHTON'S NEWEST MEDICAL CENTRE With a Permit for 6 Full Time Doctors!
A rare opportunity for a new or expanding practice to establish themselves into the heart of Brighton in a prime Bay Street location with excellent access. It doesn't get much better than this!
This purpose built, modern practice includes:
* 9 consulting rooms * Large treatment room * Large reception area including generous waiting room with separate children's area * Separate managers office * Large kitchen and amenities including Disabled Toilet * Disabled access to entire Medical Centre * Basement car parking * Pathology lease in place * State of t...
BRAND NEW FULLY LEASED RESTAURANT - NEXT TO CLASSIC CINEMA ELSTERNWICK Due for completion at the end of 2016, this retail tenancy is leased to the successful 48H-Pizza and Gnocchi Bar on a long term lease. The premises include a 3,000lt grease trap, ventilation and storage.
Located next to the popular Classic Cinemas and bustling Glenhuntly Road retail precinct, the development includes 48 luxury one and two bedroom apartments.
The lease commences on 1 February 2017 and extends for 5 years plus options for a further 10 years. Fixed 2.5% rent increases and good security further compliments this investment opportunity.