Bank On This Nichols Crowder is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent Bayside property, comprising two shops at 452 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
452A HAMPTON STREET: * Offered on new five (5) year lease to Bank of Melbourne * Lease expiry October 2021 * Tenant pays $58,493 p.a. net * Fixed 4% increases annually and market at option * Three further options of five (5) years
452B HAMPTON STREET: * Offered with vacant possession * Ideal opportunity for the owner occupier * Has a total building area of 90sqm (approx) * Or could be rented out (contac...
What An Opportunity COMPLETION DUE FOR DECEMBER 2016, SO START 2017 OFF WITH A BANG IN HAMPTON!
Located in Small Street, Hampton, this property is literally a stones throw away from the beach, shops & train station.
This brilliantly designed ground floor space is the perfect opportunity for any business to make their mark in Hampton.
This unique opportunity offers purchasers the following benefits: * Total area of 182sqm (approx.) * Great exposure to Small Street * Suit a variety of retail users (STCA) * Suit multitude of office uses * Stamp duty savings still available * 2 car spaces on the title * Amaz...
Blue-Chip, Beachside & 1,020sqm GRZ2 Measure the distance to the bay (less than 500m), check out the proximity to Hampton St (just a moment), consider the access to the station (a last minute dash) ...and add up the value behind the approx 80'/24.38m frontage of this approx 1,020sqm/10,979sqft site. Comprising two separately-titled sites of approx 510sqm each, this significant GRZ2 land offering represents an exciting opportunity for multi-unit multi-level multi-view development in between Hampton St and the bay.
Look to the major apartment developments already reaping rewards on Hampton St. Envisage the added benefits of ...
Boutique Office A rare opportunity exists to secure an extremely affordable Bayside office.
Located in Hampton on the corner of Bluff Road and Highett Road, this office suite is part of a stylish complex.
Positioned on level 1, the office presents a corporate environment for an astute business and provides superb features.
The office includes: * Total office area 30sqm (approx.) * Modern accommodation with meeting room * Northern aspect with a small balcony (great natural light) * Balcony access & electric wall heater * Basement car space on title * Shared amenities * Access via security intercom a...
Bayside's Finest Permit Approved Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 427 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- An incredible landholding of 1,242sq m*
- Approved permit for a luxury project comprising 41 apartments and 3 prime shops
- Exceptional project design with majority 2-bedroom apartments
- The ultimate lifestyle position within the Hampton Street retail precinct, serviced by an abundance of premium retail amenity
- Well serviced by public transport options with Hampton Train Station in direct proximity
- Easy wa...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY A boutique development opportunity, in the heart of one of Bayside's most sought after suburbs.
* Land Area: 420m2 approx.
* Approved permit for 3 level, 10 unit development plus rooftop area
* Dual frontage
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ2)
* Sea views
* Immaculately well-presented 4 bedroom dwelling
Open for Inspection:
Thursday 19 November 6:00pm-6:30pm
Thursday 26 November 6:00pm-6:30pm
* Fully fitted out incl. grease trap, ventilation etc * Ground Floor of 40m2 (approx) plus outside seating * Basement of 70m2 (approx) * Adjacent to the Hampton Train Station, Bus Interchange and Carpark * Available now for owner occupation or investor or tenant
Fifty seven (57) apartments located above the premises with direct access to basement area of tenancy.
Superior Bayside Childcare Investment New 15 year lease to Only About Children (OAC) to 2030. Three generous 10 year options to 2060. OAC: successful high end childcare provider with 31 premium locations across Melbourne and Sydney's affluent suburbs including: Armadale, Camberwell, Coogee, Cremorne, Mosman, Neutral Bay and Rose Bay. Fixed annual 3% rent increases. Tenant pays all usual outgoings. Prominent 1,149sqm main road site with 34 metre frontage. Immaculate facility licensed for 56 LDC places. Strategic position servicing Melbourne's desirable bayside suburbs, 14km from CBD and minutes to Beach Road and the Nepean Hwy. Ex...
Exceptional Hampton Investment - New 5 year lease from January 2016 to established Tenant. - Rent: $80,000 pa plus outgoings and GST. - Reviews: Annual 5% increases. - Land Area: 163m2 approx. - Open plan shop plus first floor office/storage. - On-site car parking available. - Right of way access entered from Willis Street. - Excellent public car parking within the immediate vicinity. - Outstanding opportunity to acquire super prime freehold situated in the heart of Hampton Street and close to Woolworth Supermarket and numerous established/quality traders.
BUY FOUR - BUILD MORE At the Paris end of Hampton Street sits this outstanding investment/development opportunity.
This property consists of five separate titles with a total land area of 302sqm approx. and enjoys an excellent frontage to Hampton Street.
There are many features that make this property an exciting opportunity - including;
-Total site area of 302 sqm
-5 separate titles to be sold as one
-2 x generous 2 bedroom apartments of 101 sqm*
-2 x high exposure shops
-Opportunity to continue building up - STCA to capitalise on outstanding bay views.
4 on-site undercover car ...
Superb Shop and Residence in Vibrant Bayside Location Situated in popular Bayside Shopping strip. Land Area: 168m2 approx. plus rear access entered from Grants Lane. Title frontage to Hampton Street of 5.69 metres. Spacious two level building of 159m2 approx consisting of a large ground floor retail component plus a separate first floor 1 bedroom apartment. Total Rent: $36,287 per annum providing substantial rental growth potential. Zoned Commercial 1 Excellent public car parking nearby Outstanding opportunity to acquire exceptional freehold with excellent Investor & Owner Occupier potential. Situated amon...
MEDICAL FREEHOLD IN HAMPTON Hampton is one of Melbourne's most prized residential and retail precincts. Hampton Street provides a multitude of national retailers, corporate offices, healthcare provides and numerous cafes and restaurants all within a short stroll to the picturesque Hampton Beach.
- Building Area: 264m²* - Land Area: 227m²* - Flexible month by month tenancy - Prime 5.48m* frontage to Hampton Street - Access to the rear via R.O.W - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Ideally suited to owner occupiers, investors or developers (STPA)
CRISP INVESTMENT • Building Area: 60m2 • Land Area: 190m2 • Commercial 1 Zoning • Rear access • Potential rental growth • Current rental $16,224 per annum • 4 year lease with 4 year option • 4% annual increases • Affordable Investment well suited for superfund buyers • Development Upside (STPA)
The Power of 3 AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 18TH OF MARCH AT 12 NOON ON SITE.
Situated amongst Hampton Street's prominent brand name retailers, a rare opportunity awaits those eager to invest in the three high profile brand name tenants, with a development twist.
Positioned on Hampton Hill this location has it all. Located between Mills Street and Willis Street and only a short distance from Safeway Supermarket and Hampton train station, there is excellent foot traffic. Hampton's retail has a strong demographic following with high disposable income of families frequenting the strip for their shopping.
A RARE CHANCE FOR INVESTORS AUCTION 11.00AM - 10TH DECEMBER 2014 (unless sold prior)
This high profile shop and 2 bedroom residence provides all kinds of opportunities.
The shop offers over 126 sqm of retail presence. Currently operating as a cafe/patisserie the shop presents in an excellent manner.
The modern 2 bedroom apartment offers an excellent standard of accommodation. The apartment is accessed via a separate entrance offering two bedrooms, separate bathroom, separate toilet and laundry facilities.
If you are an astute investor looking to capitalise on such an opportunity then this property is a must for you....
TICKS ALL THE BOXES! If you're looking to move your business out of home, this is the perfect starter. Positioned in Hampton at the corner of Bluff and Highett roads, this fitted office will allow your business to grow in style. With a supermarket and speciality storess at your doorstep, you and your staff will love working out of here. Offering 50m2, the office features: * Ground floor with signage * Direct access of Highett Road * Built in reception and work stations * In office kitchen * Direct access to an on title car park * Filing and storage areas * Depreciation benefits
INVEST OR OCCUPY ON HAMPTON STREET Boutique retail premises in highly sought after area. Positioned amongst quality national tenants, close to Hampton Railway Station, supermarket, banks, post office, this Bayside beauty presents an excellent opportunity for an owner occupier or investor.
- Building Area: 80m2 approx. - Business 1 Zoning - Current annual rental $36,000 + outgoings + GST - Short term lease
HAMPTON TREAT - An outstanding opportunity to purchase this prime retail investment leased to a national tenant.
- Lease Term: Six (6) years from April 2010.
- Rental: $60,000 pa net approx.
- Reviews: Annual 4% per annum.
- Building Area: 80 square metres approx.
- Located directly opposite Woolworths Supermarket.
- Never been vacant.
- 2 onsite car parks.
NOV/DEC 2010 COMPLETION Positioned directly opposite Safeway car park and metres from shops, station and bus terminus this is the ideal location for an office/retail premises.
The property is located close to the intersection of Hampton Street in the heart of the shopping strip.
The building will be an impressive four storey prominent building with a basement car park.
The ground floor will be the main lobby entrance to the building and your new office space as you will be a whole floor user on the ground floor.
The three upper levels are up market apartments and penthouses.
Whether you use the premises a...
TWO BUILDINGS, ONE LOCATION Hampton Street is a very successful and popular retail strip, within close proximity to Hampton Railway Station. This proximity to public transport and the size of the land allow the potential of an impressive development. Any future redevelopment will benefit from proximity to the beach, shops and station.
* Freestanding office building - 422sqm (approx)
* Short term lease to Victoria Police
* Land area: 590sqm (approx)
* 10 car spaces on site
297-299 Hampton Street and 11 Railway Crescent are both being offered for sale. They are separately titled however back on to each othe...
One of the Last Development Sites On Hampton Street! Private Sale
Prime Two Shop Frontage to Hampton St Site with ROW from Small Street.
Frontage to Hampton Street 9 .1metres.
Zoning Business Zone 1 under Bayside City Council Scheme.
Close location to Public Transport.
Offer with Vacant Possession.
Land dimensions. approx
Northern Boundary 34.05m
Southern Boundary 39.94m
Western Boundary 9.1m
HIGH EXPOSURE OFFICE LOCATED ON THE CROSS ROADS OF SOUTH ROAD AND HAMPTON STREET Located in a small boutique complex of offices next to the Hampton Medical Centre.
- Street front, Ground floor
- Bright open plan space of 49m2 with an abundance of natural light through two very large windows.
- Car space.
- Vacant possession
Priced to sell at $273,000 plus gst
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT. ALL ENQUIRIES MUST INCLUDE A CONTACT NUMBER
Brand New 10 Year Lease in Brighton $375,000 p.a in starting rental with fixed 3% increases and no market reviews in term. ..Just see the income come in for the next 10 years!
* Brand new 10 year lease to McKenzie Aged Care Head Office * Commencing rental of $375,521 p.a + GST + outgoings * Fixed annual increases of 3% * Option periods of 5 + 5 + 5 years * 10 year cash flow totaling over $4,300,000 over the term * Established aged care group (1998) with 17 locations around Australia * Brand new, architecturally designed office spaces with NBN internet and 3/2 metre high ceilings * 25 basement level car spaces for use of tenan...
BUY ONE OR ALL THREE A sensational first floor office complex comprising of three separate suites (3 x 100 sqm*) (currently leased as one on a monthly basis). Offering tremendous natural light and 10 secure basement car parks.
To be part of the emerging dynamic Bay Street precinct make your call to enquire:
Office 9532 6088 David Bancroft 0418 318 747 James Davie 0412 209 696
Last One Left! Enterprise Industrial Estate is an integrated business park comprising warehouses, office / warehouses, storage units and a new childcare centre, run by experienced operators, The Little Learning School.
Key features of this 'high tech' unit are as follows:
* Office / warehouse / man-cave - total area over 2 levels
* Ground floor warehouse - 104sqm (approx.)
* First floor office - 100sqm (approx.)
* Private balcony - 15sqm (approx.)
* Excellent amenities and parking
* Roller door & 3 phase power
* Bayside's newest & best business park
* Completion due April / May 2017
HIGH EXPOSURE INDUSTRIAL FACILITY! EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 10TH APRIL 2014 AT 4:00PM
- Total site area 9,253sqm*
- Well maintained, funcional building of 4,726sqm*
- Two level office accommodation with large ground floor showroom
- Fully sprinklered warehouse
- Good power supply, connected gas
- Generous hardstand/loading area
- RSD access to 3 sides, includes recessed docks
- Two street crossovers
- 58 on-site carparks
- Capacity for expansion (STCA)
- Prominent Chesterville Road frontage
- Located in tightly held, highly regarded industrial precinct, conveniently located between Nepean Hwy & Warrigal Ro...
Two in One AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 22ND FEBRUARY AT 12NOON ON SITE
Located in one of the most popular and tightly held industrial pockets in Highett, the area has seen a game changer with the introduction of the Dingley By-Pass through to Dandenong.
Property prices for Industrial Moorabbin / Highett have increased significantly over the past 12 months due to a lack of stock and record low interest rates.
6 Commercial Road * Total building area: 386sqm (approx.) * Leased to Reliance Worldwide Corporation (Aust.) Pty Ltd * Net rental: $29,820 p.a * Lease expiry: December 1st 2018 - tenant has no options ...
Invest, Occupy or Develop Positioned at one of Brighton's most prominent corners, these two single level retail buildings are perfect for investors looking for a quality investment and for developers looking to capitalise on a booming local market.
This is one of the last corner sites not developed in Brighton which offers great future potential. In summary its key attributes are as follows:
* Charming single level building comprising two shops
* Total site area: 401sqm (approx.)
* Commercial 1 zoning - flexible for retail, office and residential above
* Frontages to Martin Street and Asling Street totalin...
Strategic Freehold Investment With Excellent Exposure - Land Area: 206m2 plus rear access - Total Rent: $80,870 per annum plus GST - Fully leased building over 2 levels plus rear yard. - Strong foot traffic precinct - Excellent Signage Exposure - Outstanding opportunity to acquire prominent Bayside Freehold situated within highly sought after Bay Street Shopping precinct and surrounded by quality occupiers including, 7/11, Brighton Carpets, Coles Supermarket, Brighton Hotel, and numerous established eateries and retailers. - Exceptional land bank opportunity with long term re-development potential ( STCA).
Office Invest - Top Floor Office A great opportunity to secure a small office in Bayside
* New Lease 1+1 * Returning $15,000pa plus gst gross * Great natural Light * Views on both sides * Split System heating/ cooling * Dual Balconies * 1 Car space on Title * Close to Aldi, Westfield and excellent public transport * Great for the SMSF * Will not last long