Superb Brighton Freehold With Potential - Situated close to the landmark intersection of Church and Carpenters Streets. - Land Area: 240m2 approx. plus access from road at rear. - Prominent shop and separate 2 bedroom plus study apartment. - Short term lease to established tenant – Spencers of Brighton Butchers. - Rent: $59,198 plus outgoings and GST. - Off street parking for 3 plus cars. - Substantial public car parking nearby. - Significant development potential (STCA) - Close to Australias leading fashion retailer including, Decjuba, Witchery, Mimco, Sportsgirl, Kookai, Lorna Jane, Gazman and more. - Irreplaceable op...
A CORNER SLICE OF PRIME ST KILDA RETAIL LEASED TO POPULAR ITALIAN RESTAURANT CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments are proud to present to the market, 173-176 Barkly Street, St Kilda being offered for sale via Public On-Site Auction Friday 30th June at 12:30pm.
- Ten (10) year net lease to popular Italian restaurant Itali.co
- Highly exposed 237sqm* retail shop, including three (3) on title car parks
- Annual income of $144,133 (to be increased in October 2017) with fixed 3.5% increases
- A strategic corner position at the gateway to St Kilda, one of Melbourne’s most popular retail and tourist destinations
HIGH PROFILE CORNER SHOWROOM INVESTMENT An exceptional opportunity to secure an outstanding high profile corner showroom, located within the highly sought after Glen Huntly Road, Elsternwick Shopping Centre.
- Gross Lettable Area: 425m2 - Leased to Da Voluce Lighting Studio - Term: 5 years + options (Comm. Oct 15) - Rental: $123,600*pa net - Mid term market review due Oct 2018 - 3 onsite carparks - Frontage of 47 metres*
BOUTIQUE INVESTMENT Retail space in boutique complex situated on the corner of Bluff Road and Highett Road intersection.
High exposure to all traffic. Commercial zone 1 (CZ1)
Approximate size of 66m2. One allocated car space.
Currently leased at $18,323 p.a. plus GST.
Currently on a two year lease with a further three year option.