339 Brisbane Street Ipswich QLD 4305
- 12,903 m²
Fully leased Metro Brisbane Large Format Retail Centre
JLL is pleased to exclusively present an opportunity to acquire Ipswich Homebase, a Large Format Retail Centre in Ipswich, Queensland.
The key investment highlights include:
- Fully leased Large Format Centre with significant Centre WALE of 5.39 years by gross passing income
- Ipswich Homebase comprises 10 leading national and multi-chain retailers including Fantastic Furniture, Spotlight, Chemist Warehouse and T.K. Maxx
- The centre is prominently located on Brisbane Street on a high profile 2.919 hectare site, with over 350 at grade car parks
- Population in the Main Trade Area is forecast to increase to 188,150 by 2031 (average annual growth of 2.96), driven by a number of nearby greenfield developments
- Fully leased net income of $2,750,102* as at 30 September 2017
^ MacroPlan Dimasi Trade Area Analysis as at August 2017
The investment opportunity is being formally offered in one line with Northpoint Retail or individually via an Expressions of Interest (‘EOI’) campaign closing Thursday 14 September 2017 at 4pm (AEST).
|Date Sold||4 Dec 2018|
|Floor Area||12,903 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Dec 2018|