National Tenant in Major Growth Area. Long Lease to 2021. - Secure 7 year lease to 2021 plus 5 year option to 2026 - Fixed 3.5% rent increases â?? Market Review at option -Recently refurbished 1,186 sqm tenancy including street front RSD access - Situated amongst Reece Plumbing, Bridgestone, Kresta Blinds and Jets Leagues Club - Located across from Riverlinks Shopping Centre anchored by Aldi, Coles, Kmart, Target, Woolworths plus 130 further retailers - Total Tools: Australian owned franchise network trading for over 25 years with 50+ stores nationwide - Ipswich: The fastest growing city in Queensland with population estimated to grow from 190,000 ...
Offices On 2 Separate Levels - CBD Main Street Frontage * High profile facing intersection - Invest or occupy
* Option to occupy or lease upper level with substantial income in place from lower level lease.
* Large 2 storey A/C office building with separate entries for each level and rear parking.
* Lower level 257m2* - Gross rent $83,128 + GST with CPI annual increases - 5 year term lease commenced 1/10/2014 with 2 x 3 year options
* Upper level 288m2* - Fully fitted out with offices, work stations, conference room, storage rooms, mobile filing cabinets, large kitchen / lunch room and separate amenities with change rooms
* Car parkin...
SOLD Receivers' - Student Accommodation Under instructions from Shaun McKinnon and Graham Killer as Receivers and Managers as joint and several receivers.
• 26 lettable rooms
• 646m* building on a 1,012m* site
• Close to universities, hospitals and CBD amenity
• Zoned CBD Medical Services
• Estimated weekly income $4,075*
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
John Dwyer 0439 034 010
**This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionalit...
CBD Primary Commercial Land with damage multi unit dwelling - 870*sqm - Corner Position - Ipswich City Fringe position - Fire damaged dwelling on site - Can be repaired or land cleared for a commercial development - Previous return of $35,620 PA as 3 residential flats
This property was damaged by fire in August 2015, it has been cleaned and cleared internally leaving an empty shell (2 x kitchens are still fully intact), which is ready for repair or to have the land cleared for redevelopment of commercial premises. The current owners have no skills in these areas so are not interested in repairing or redeveloping the land. The site is priced to sell ...
Freehold Walk In-Walk Out, No Rainchecks! Fully Licensed and Operational Business inc, Chattels. This owner of this renowned building on an 809m2 site has committed and must achieve a result!
The building itself, is extremely solid in one of the most prime locations in Ipswich's CBD, with thick concrete walls and ceiling slabs throughout - having been originally built as a bank. Underroof, the building has 671m2 plus outdoor smoking area of approx. 12m2*. The zoning is CBD Top of Town.
The building sits in the revitalization zone with approximately $185 Million budgeted for Top of Town revitalization.
Superior Fast Food Investment Secure 6 + 5 + 5 year lease through to 2027.
Annual rent reviews/ lessee pays usual outgoings
Substantial 789m2 site adjoining KFC, with visual exposure to busy Brisbane Road
Site allows easy vehicular thoroughfare, with 12 car spaces
Recently improved 178m2 building with alfresco dining
Central position within Ipswich retail heart, adjacent to Booval Fair SC, Woolworths, Big W etc
Ipswich, Commercial Centre of Brisbane's western
growth corridor, trade catchment 180,000+
Rent: $60,588 pa*
Professional Offices - Main street CBD frontage * Freehold opportunity - 2 levels - Upstairs 293m2* and Downstairs - 66m2*
* High profile with high volume traffic in the heart of the Ipswich CBD with rear parking
* Part of Ipswich history this well known property has been refurbished retaining the character of it's era featuring a grand stairway with ornate balustrade, polished timber floors, high ceilings and French doors accessing the balcony overlooking the main street of Ipswich. The property is A/C and includes a reception area, multiple offices, conference room, kitchen, upstairs toilet facilities, large storage areas and 5 ...
Central Location with all Facilities 106*m office 2 x office areas; 1 boardroom area with extra open plan space Off street car parking x 6 Disability access Stand-alone premises Ducted air Walking distance to all CBD amenities
This property will suit the Owner operator or Investor so if you're looking for somewhere to set up your own business this may be it. The property will also be attractive to the Investor as the central location and off-street parking this property offers will be attractive to many commercial/business tenants looking for a central location for their business. These premises are very neat and tidy wi...
Professional Office In The Heart Of the Action andbull; Rare opportunity - Renovated character property previously solicitors offices andbull; Freehold vacant possession ready to move in andbull; High profile corner location in sought after hub of professional and medical occupations andbull; Building 178m2* - Land 718m2* andbull; Zoned CMU03 Character Mixed Use (Gray St Ipswich) andbull; Consisting of 4 offices, reception , utility room, partially enclosed front veranda and fully functional kitchen with dishwasher andbull; Boasting timber walls and ceilings, polished timber floors andbull; Bathroom with shower, 3 x toilets (inc...
Medical Precinct Opportunity Under instruction from the Uniting Church, Ray White Commercial (QLD) are privileged to offer historic Keiraville House For Sale by Public Auction. Originally built in the late 1880's as a family home for the Cribb family who owned the famous Cribb and Foote department store in the Ipswich CBD. Keiraville House is prominently located on the corner of Roderick Street and Warwick Road Ipswich. - Ideal for medical or professional user - Good quality office accommodation - Sealed car park for 30* cars - Zoned CBD Primary Commercial - Large site area 2,610m* - Offered as vacant possession
Cheapest office space around * 155m2* office space * 3 individual offices * Shared kitchen and amenities * Located in Ipswich CBD * You wont find better value! * Don't be afraid to mention a figure!
Closing Friday 21st February 2014 4pm
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Disclaimer: Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospecti...
Blue Chip Tenant Secure 10 year lease to 2018 + options to 2028. Substantial 2 storey building totalling 505 sqm. Ipswich City is just 40 km west of Brisbane with population estimated to increase from 175,000 in 2011 to 462,000 in 2031. Main CBD position adjacent to NAB & Ipswich City Square. 6 on-site car spaces and rear lane access. Attractive 4% annual increases. Tenant pays outgoings excl. Land Tax. Net income $134,204pa + GST (as at May 2014).
For Sale by Private Treaty Indicative Asking Price $1,600,000 Yield 8.38%
Incentives On Offer! Do Not Hesitate * Prime position office space 57m2* * Located in the Ipswich City Mall with great exposure * Offering data cabling and ducted air-conditioning * Full amenities including kitchen and shower * Separate office space * Put this at the top of your must inspect list * We will submitted all offers
Closing Friday 21st February 2014 4pm
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Disclaimer: Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information ...
INVEST OR OCCUPY - Main Road Frontage * Term lease in place from 1st December, 2014
* Tenant will vacate if vacant possession required
* Council approved for Professional Office use
* Prime location on main Ipswich-Brisbane Hwy
* Close to Ipswich CBD, walk to Rail
* Area - Building 129m2* - Land 721m2*
* Air conditioned,security system,disabled access
* Multiple phone and data points
* Kitchenette, HWS, separate toilet facilities, 3 x Water tanks
* Concreted drive and large rear parking area
* location, access and exposure
* Information Memorandum available
Approved 114 x 3 bedroom townhouses • Land Area: 2.56* Hectares
• Development Permit for 114 x 3 bedroom townhouses
• Designated RM03 - Residential Medium Density (Res Mixed Density)
• Cleared site with access to infrastructure
• Located in close proximity to vast array of local facilities and amenities including shopping, schools, parks, transport, health and recreation
City of Ipswich promotional showreel
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price gu...
Investment - Quality Warehouse/Office - 240m2* • Modern Design Unit to suit multiple usages in quality complex
• Currently Leased until September, 2018
• Warehouse- 187m2*, Showroom- 15m2*, Upstairs Area 38m2*
• Concrete Panel construction built 2009 in prime location
• Downstairs:- Office / reception area,Warehouse with Kitchenette and Toilet /shower with disabled access
• Upstairs:- 2 offices and multi purpose room with kitchenette, R/c air con, separate toilet with basin
• 3 phase power, Electric roller door, Heavy vehicle access
• Security fencing and surveillance, Allocated parking spaces
• Zoned LB08 Loca...
Spacious Workshop Close To The CBD Great opportunity to own the Freehold and locate your business in a progressive area.
• 1816m2 on a corner block zoned Local Business and Industry
• Approx 585m2 in total floor space including workshop, office(NBN connected), kitchen and storage shed
• Near new insulated roof with a mix of timber and concrete flooring
• 3 phase power, large door openings and on site parking
• Walking distance to the Ipswich CBD and the new Bunnings superstore
• Motivated vendors looking for genuine offers
Historical Landmark At The Top Of Town! The City View Hotel was built in 1908 and was designed by renowned architect Brockwell Gill. Distinguishable for its iconic 2 storey octagonal tower the building demonstrates the principal characteristics of a Federation-era provincial Hotel. The property is in good condition, predominantly of brick construction with a corrugated iron roof recently replaced. * Licenced premises with multiple opportunities for use (subject to Council approvals) * Zoning - CBD Residential High Density ( Mixed use) * High profile location at junction of major intersection overlooking the main thoroughfare ...
“Coffee Cottage” Lifestyle Business for Sale Are you tired of the same old 9 - 5 job? Looking for something more rewarding that you can socialise, make money and have the flexibility to work your own hours? Here it is, the &ldquo,COFFEE COTTAGE&rdquo,, waiting for you and ready to go now. There is a good base of regular clientele and plenty of drive/ride and walk in business with its high profile position. The &ldquo,COFFEE COTTAGE&rdquo, is a Heritage listed building with uniquely styled fitout that provides a relaxing and comfortable ambience for a memorable Cafe experience. With a mix of indoor/outdoor eating areas ...
10,287m* Mixed Use Site With DA Approval In Growth Area On offer are two individually titled level allotments with a combined land area of 10,287 square metres (*) with approvals in place for medical centre, retail, caf, offices, secure storage facility and substantial on site off street parking. The Owner has recently had the approvals extended through until November 2017. Under the current Ipswich City Council zoning of Special Opportunity' there is certainly plenty of scope to the site.
There was a previous tenant in place for a Character building of 167 square metres (*) and associated car parks, included as part of 1,118 square meters (*) o...
COFFEE SHOP - GLORIA JEANS FRANCHISE LOCATION
Ipswich is an urban centre in south-east Queensland,
Australia. Situated on the Bremer River, it is
approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of the Brisbane CBD. The locality of the same name forms the Central Activities District, business and administrative centre of
the City of Ipswich. The City of Ipswich has an estimated population of 185,000.
* A well known Franchise that has been operating many years
* Strong Brand in Queensland.
* Excellent fit out and lease
* Well presented business
Development Site Not to be Missed Very Close to Ipswich CBD * Offers to Purchase to close 5pm 20 March 2014 * Exposed corner position on major CBD feeder road (Downs St) * Adjoins Ipswich North State School * High density residential area in close proximity * Queenslander residence currently on site (former School Principal's residence) * Suits development under Ipswich City Council's Character Area Mixed Use Zone (subject to Council approval)
Affordable Industrial Shed ~ 219*m2 + 25*m2 Mezzanine ~ 4*m roller door ~ Office & Staff room ~ Good ventilation ~ Exclusive onsite facilities ~ 4 car parks ~ Gated complex ~ 1.8*km to Ipswich GPO
Located on the CBD fringe this shed is one of three in a fully fenced lockable complex and is zoned Local Business and Industry. It is in an easy to find location and has good signage opportunity, making it ideal for any small business that wants convenience and visibility for clients.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone wanting to purchase and operate out of their own premises.
Why Work from Home? ~ 114*sqm office space
~ Reception, boardroom, offices, kitchenette areas
~ Disability friendly
~ May be able to be extended (with Council Approval)
~ Air conditioned
~ Phone & data to building
~ Onsite parking for 8 vehicles
~ Neat & tidy premises
~ Major road aspect
Very neat & tidy premises situated on a busy major road with immediate availability. Neighbouring businesses include: Bakery, Butcher, Newsagency, and Electrical Repairer. Building may be able to be extended (with Council Approval). Owner will consider selling.
Cheap Little Shop For Auction ? Good Showroom / Office of around 60m2*
? Plenty of onsite car parking area
? High exposure, main road location
? Only 3klm* for Ipswich CBD
? Owners instructions, JUST SELL IT!