National Tenant in Major Growth Area. Long Lease to 2021. - Secure 7 year lease to 2021 plus 5 year option to 2026 - Fixed 3.5% rent increases â?? Market Review at option -Recently refurbished 1,186 sqm tenancy including street front RSD access - Situated amongst Reece Plumbing, Bridgestone, Kresta Blinds and Jets Leagues Club - Located across from Riverlinks Shopping Centre anchored by Aldi, Coles, Kmart, Target, Woolworths plus 130 further retailers - Total Tools: Australian owned franchise network trading for over 25 years with 50+ stores nationwide - Ipswich: The fastest growing city in Queensland with population estimated to grow from 190,000 ...
Superior Fast Food Investment Secure 6 + 5 + 5 year lease through to 2027.
Annual rent reviews/ lessee pays usual outgoings
Substantial 789m2 site adjoining KFC, with visual exposure to busy Brisbane Road
Site allows easy vehicular thoroughfare, with 12 car spaces
Recently improved 178m2 building with alfresco dining
Central position within Ipswich retail heart, adjacent to Booval Fair SC, Woolworths, Big W etc
Ipswich, Commercial Centre of Brisbane's western
growth corridor, trade catchment 180,000+
Rent: $60,588 pa*
Offices On 2 Separate Levels - CBD Main Street Frontage * High profile facing intersection - Invest or occupy
* Option to occupy or lease upper level with substantial income in place from lower level lease.
* Large 2 storey A/C office building with separate entries for each level and rear parking.
* Lower level 257m2* - Gross rent $83,128 + GST with CPI annual increases - 5 year term lease commenced 1/10/2014 with 2 x 3 year options
* Upper level 288m2* - Fully fitted out with offices, work stations, conference room, storage rooms, mobile filing cabinets, large kitchen / lunch room and separate amenities with change rooms
* Car parkin...
Professional Offices - Main street CBD frontage * Freehold opportunity - 2 levels - Upstairs 293m2* and Downstairs - 66m2*
* High profile with high volume traffic in the heart of the Ipswich CBD with rear parking
* Part of Ipswich history this well known property has been refurbished retaining the character of it's era featuring a grand stairway with ornate balustrade, polished timber floors, high ceilings and French doors accessing the balcony overlooking the main street of Ipswich. The property is A/C and includes a reception area, multiple offices, conference room, kitchen, upstairs toilet facilities, large storage areas and 5 ...
Blue Chip Tenant Secure 10 year lease to 2018 + options to 2028. Substantial 2 storey building totalling 505 sqm. Ipswich City is just 40 km west of Brisbane with population estimated to increase from 175,000 in 2011 to 462,000 in 2031. Main CBD position adjacent to NAB & Ipswich City Square. 6 on-site car spaces and rear lane access. Attractive 4% annual increases. Tenant pays outgoings excl. Land Tax. Net income $134,204pa + GST (as at May 2014).
For Sale by Private Treaty Indicative Asking Price $1,600,000 Yield 8.38%
“Coffee Cottage” Lifestyle Business for Sale Are you tired of the same old 9 - 5 job? Looking for something more rewarding that you can socialise, make money and have the flexibility to work your own hours? Here it is, the &ldquo,COFFEE COTTAGE&rdquo,, waiting for you and ready to go now. There is a good base of regular clientele and plenty of drive/ride and walk in business with its high profile position. The &ldquo,COFFEE COTTAGE&rdquo, is a Heritage listed building with uniquely styled fitout that provides a relaxing and comfortable ambience for a memorable Cafe experience. With a mix of indoor/outdoor eating areas ...
COFFEE SHOP - GLORIA JEANS FRANCHISE LOCATION
Ipswich is an urban centre in south-east Queensland,
Australia. Situated on the Bremer River, it is
approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of the Brisbane CBD. The locality of the same name forms the Central Activities District, business and administrative centre of
the City of Ipswich. The City of Ipswich has an estimated population of 185,000.
* A well known Franchise that has been operating many years
* Strong Brand in Queensland.
* Excellent fit out and lease
* Well presented business
Cheap Little Shop For Auction ? Good Showroom / Office of around 60m2*
? Plenty of onsite car parking area
? High exposure, main road location
? Only 3klm* for Ipswich CBD
? Owners instructions, JUST SELL IT!
Historical Landmark At The Top Of Town! The City View Hotel was built in 1908 and was designed by renowned architect Brockwell Gill. Distinguishable for its iconic 2 storey octagonal tower the building demonstrates the principal characteristics of a Federation-era provincial Hotel. The property is in good condition, predominantly of brick construction with a corrugated iron roof recently replaced. * Licenced premises with multiple opportunities for use (subject to Council approvals) * Zoning - CBD Residential High Density ( Mixed use) * High profile location at junction of major intersection overlooking the main thoroughfare ...
10,287m* Mixed Use Site With DA Approval In Growth Area On offer are two individually titled level allotments with a combined land area of 10,287 square metres (*) with approvals in place for medical centre, retail, caf, offices, secure storage facility and substantial on site off street parking. The Owner has recently had the approvals extended through until November 2017. Under the current Ipswich City Council zoning of Special Opportunity' there is certainly plenty of scope to the site.
There was a previous tenant in place for a Character building of 167 square metres (*) and associated car parks, included as part of 1,118 square meters (*) o...