Built circa 1935, this art deco inspired property sits on the fringe of Hobart's CBD and within walking distance to the North Hobart's retail strip. Positioned with prime frontage to Elizabeth Street with a total land area of 245sqm, the property comprising a fully let ground level commercial shop of 129sqm approximately leased to Woofers Dog Grooming and a first floor 3 bedroom apartment. Roller door access provides off street parking for up to 3 vehicles. With some modest improvements and 'TLC' this property offers versatility and income growth potential or possible development option...
HOBART'S FINEST CBD HERITAGE INVESTMENT
Totally Refurbished - Fully Leased â?? High Net Income
98-102 Elizabeth Street is one of Hobart's best CBD investment properties to be offered in decades! The present owner has totally redeveloped and refurbished this heritage icon into a commercially innovative and modern investment property. It is offered fully leased on excellent lease terms to six quality tenants plus two 'high end' luxury holiday apartments with potential to owner/occupy as luxury townhouses or professional offices(STCA). Passing net rental income estimated over $320,000 plus substantial tax depreciation benefits. Fully compliant & approved with nothing to spend! Assured c...
Strategic Office Opportunity Knight Frank is pleased to present this exceptional property to the market. Features include:
- High quality offering
- Central CBD position
- Attractive fit-out to remain
- Outstanding street presence
- 9 secure undercover parking spaces
- Leased until 1 July 2017
- NLA: 836sqm (approx.)
- Land area: 379sqm (approx.)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
PREMIUM CBD RETAIL INVESTMENT We are privileged to offer for sale this outstanding CBD property that offers a first class investment opportunity in a keenly sought asset class offering the following key characteristics: * Prime CBD location with substantial 77m approximately street frontage * Modern well presented showroom of 2,023mÂ² approximately * Single tenanted investment occupied by Freedom since construction (1977) * Net lease until 2022 with annual CPI reviews * Surrounded by complimentary large format retail showrooms * Net income $376,662 pa (assumes CPI review of 1.7% at 1 October 2016)
Unique Inner City Opportunity 52 Melville Street provides the exiting opportunity to secure a significant CBD property which is in need of a new direction. Originally built as theatre the building still retains many of its grand original features and is located in Hobart’s rapidly developing Northern CBD district.
- Imposing facade
- Northern CBD location
- Internal heritage detail intact
- “Cathedral height ceilings”
- 1st Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Building area of Approximately 695sqm
- Suit a number of uses
Quality multi level office building in Hobart's CBD heart 'Blue Chip' tenants (Public Trustee, TASCORP, Wise Employment) Substantial gross income $627,000 + pa Superb fit-out and maintenance Building area +/- 1,993 m2 Land 1,013 m2 Zoned Central Business (HCC Interim Scheme) A rarely offered major office investment opportunity
Contact Agent for IM Report & Inspection
No listings found
MORE FROM THIS AGENT
For sale by formal tender closing 16 Feb 2017, 5pm
Top class 4 star motel opposite Wrest Point Casino Knight Frank are privileged to offer for sale for the first time in 20 years this outstanding 4 star motel.
Fantastic Derwent River location opposite Wrest Point Casino and Lords Beach and only 3 kilometres from the Hobart CBD. The property is within 1 kilometre of the Royal Yacht Club and marina, Derwent Sailing Squadron and the large University of Tasmania campus. The busy Sandy Bay shopping precinct,
Salamanca Place and the ferry service to MONA are all within walking distance.
Includes 33 accommodation suites, a 3 bedroom apartment, manager’s residence, reception and office, gymna...
Prime Location - Freehold Service Station Explore the possibilities for this prominent long established family business operation located in a popular commercial/residential precinct. Consider this;
* Landmark service station site renowned for its repeat business servicing decades of satisfied customers (specialising in trailer hire), ideally located diagonally opposite the Big Bargain Bottleshop' & Hill Street Grocer' complex and within close proximity to the North Hobart CBD & Restaurant strip';
* Prominent location with extensive main road frontage onto one of Hobart's busiest roads linking southbound traffic to Hobart City & ...
The Crescent Hotel Located in the middle of North Hobart just off the strip, this busy hotel boasts a great local following in F&B. To complement this the venue offers short term accommodation above the hotel in one of Hobart's busiest suburbs. This first floor apartment consists of 4 bedrooms a large living area an outdoor deck with water views. With low outgoings, the business shows a strong bottom line and is awaiting an operator to take it to the next level.
? Long term tenant
? Potential to purchase lease
? Development potential
? Bar, dining and 4 bedroom accommodation
? Large car park
The Crown Jewel of Battery Point & The Epitome of Luxury Accomodation Nestled in the historic Battery Point water front, just minutes’ walk to Salamanca is where you will find Tasmania’s number one rated private Hotel. This stunning example of elegance and luxury does not just stand out in Tasmania, but it stands out on a National scale ranking as Australia’s 10th best private Hotel.
Perfectly situated in the quiet cobble stone streets of Battery Point, surrounded by million dollar mansions this magnificent hotel offers today's modern luxurious finishes while preserving the charm of its heritage.
The classic style captures traditional and modern designs t...
PREMIUM BATTERY POINT OPPORTUNITY - INVEST, OWNER OCCUPY, VALUE ADD - RESTAURANT, RETAIL, VISITOR ACCOMMODATION, RESIDENCE • Land Area 612m Street Frontage 21m approx.
• A truly unique and diverse offering in the heart of Hobart's most exclusive and valuable suburb. Easy walking distance to the Hobart Waterfront - Salamanca Place, Hobart CBD and Sandy Bay
• Immediate neighbours include Da Angelo Ristorante, Prince of Wales Hotel, Milli Vinilli Cafe & Wine Bar, Grande Old Duke (visitor accommodation), Magic Curries Indian Restaurant and Kathmandu Cuisine Restaurant
Comprises a restaurant with courtyard, separate shop, self-contained visitor accommodation (Coopers Cottage) plus a large rear 4 bedroom reside...
PRIZED BATTERY POINT COMMERCIAL SUITE - ADJACENT TO SALAMANCA PRECINCT - VACANT POSSESSION • Keenly sought and rarely available ground level freehold within the Salamanca - Battery Point waterfront precinct
• Neighbours include Salamanca Wharf Hotel (adjoining), Kosaten Japanese Restaurant, the prestigious Silos Apartment Complex and the University IMAS building
• Comprises a high profile strata title suite (165m approx) within the showpiece Former Ordnance Store designed by renowned early Colonial architect John Lee Archer
• Includes access to 2 common area car parks
• Currently utilised as gallery premises, the zoning (Mixed Use) provides for a range of alternative us...