Options Galore. Live, Work, Invest. 101 New England Hwy, Maitland - home/office (STCA) building has been nicely renovated and offers comfortable living, consisting of a spacious modern kitchen, separate dining area, large lounge room with air-conditioning and beautiful ornate ceiling & stained glass windows, 3 good sized bedrooms, front and rear sunrooms making the property light, bright and airy, the bathroom is modern, light and practical.
The property has been freshly painted and has near new carpet throughout. There is a newly built deck off the back of the house which is accessed via French doors. Access to the main dr...
Affordable Warehouse with Income & Yard The property provides a functional office and warehouse facility featuring drive-through roller door access and substantial yard storage areas. The improvements occupy a low 14% coverage of the site providing potential for further development (STCA). Flexibility exists for purchase by an owner-occupier or an investor. Currently leased to a successful business on
a monthly tenancy arrangement enabling a GST exclusive purchase price.
Adjoining Warehouses/Workshops with Potential to Expand - A large industrial facility comprising of two adjoining buildings offering good clearance and clear span space.
- Recently re-clad and roofed, with a metal clip-lock system with the roof featuring regular intervals of alsynite panels.
- Two separate adjacent brick veneer office and amenities buildings.
- Ability to expand to neighbouring rear and side lands – Lots 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Site area – 19,250sqm (approx.)
Building areas as follows:-
- Workshop / Warehouse 1: 2,873sqm (approx.)
- Workshop / Warehouse 2: 2,241sqm (approx.)
- Office Building 1: 404sqm (approx.)
- Office B...
LOCATION CANNOT BE BEATEN HERE This "new to the market" industrial facility has it all!
* Approximately 1 acre land on 2 titles * 2 gates for easy truck access * Fully fenced yard * Gravel hardstand + car parking on-site * Modern offices and amenities * 2 bay shed (each approx. 18m x 7m * Bucket loads of 3-phase power
To avoid disappointment, please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now for your inspection of this exceptional facility.
RE-DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY * Situated just off the New England Highway and slightly west of the bulky goods precinct
* Site area of 7,770m2 (approx)
* Zoned IN1 - General Industrial
* Existing improvements comprise of 1,300m2 (approx) of space, previously used as offices and laboratory purposes
* Currently in a poor state and in need of major refurbishment or demolition
* Includes security fencing and a large sealed car park
WAREHOUSE & MEZZANINE STORAGE Warehouse unit with good access to the New England Highway and just up the road from the bulky goods area near Harvey Norman.
Situated with in a security gated complex, the unit offers:
* 162m2 of warehouse * Approximately 120m2 of mezzanine storage * Internal amenities and kitchenette * Aluminium and glass shop front * High clearance roller door access * Two split system air conditioners * Three onsite car spaces.
This unit is located in the busy area of Rutherford with great exposure to passing trade.
Last One! Racecourse Business Park Racecourse Business Park is a major bulky goods retail and industrial estate of over 140 hectares drawing on the new residential developments around Gillieston Heights, Aberglasslyn and the Upper Hunter.
Selected sites are still available, including for bulky goods retail use.
* Range of commercial & industrial uses * Design & Construct service for owners & tenants is available with all land offered * Buy or Lease options available * Located close to the New England Highway
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION - LEVEL BLOCK IN GREAT LOCATION AWAITS DEVELOPMENT Owner is as "keen as mustard" to move this block on.
* 40.17m frontage to Mustang Drive * Approx. 40m x 120m dimensions * Zoned B5 - Business Development * Close to New England Highway * Clear it and develop now! * Surrounded by many well known businesses, such as Joy Global Mining, Caltex Truck Service Station, Mavid Constructions to name a few
Please call Michael Maffey now on (0438) 049 366 to discuss your plans.