ROBUST COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT POSSIBLE 10% RETURN This stunning freehold commercial building, has a new 2 year lease PLUS a 2 year option and a guaranteed purchase date locked in. The new lease shows a return to the owner of $36,400 per annum NET for the commercial premises and with an upstairs 1brm flat possibly able to generate a further $10,000 per annum after some refurbishment, we see this as a BUY.
The building was erected in 1875 and is easily identified as a landmark property in the area. The internal space is spread over 2 luxurious levels and includes app 250sqm of prime modern fitout (without the upstairs flat) and an additional...
AAA Investment - Woolworths Caltex Service Station - Maitland Raine & Horne Ashfield are pleased to exclusively offer this well maintained Woolworths/Caltex Service Station and convenience Store opened circa 2006 for sale through Public Auction.
- Renewed 5 year lease to 2021 plus 2 x 5 year options to 2031
- Secured national brand tenant since Jun 2006
- Woolworth Caltex: a growing joint venture of Caltex Australia and Woolworths Limited with 600+ outlets
- Maitland: located in the Lower Hunter Valley within 2 hours drive on the F3 north of Sydney, has a population of 67,478 and is one of the most highly productive areas in New South Wales
OFFICE & RESIDENCE = RARE OPPORTUNITY These types of property don't come to the market very often
* Ground floor office space & part residence * First Floor - 2 bedrooms * Garage & Office at rear of this property * Rear lane access * 4m High Street Glass Frontage * Zoning - B3: Commercial Core * In need of renovation / updating * The Bones are there for you to make this property yours!
Please call Michael Maffey now on (0438) 049 366 to arrange an inspection of this treasure of a property
OFFICES, RETAIL & WAREHOUSE SPACE This end of town is sure to get busier over the next few years, with the announcement of the opening of the Heritage Mall and Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland,
This property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
* Vacant office or retail space * Warehouse with good access plus yardspace and private carparking * Tenanted retail shop plus first floor residence providing a steady stream of income.
This property has great potential for further development (STCA) to expand the incom...
Bluechip Investment within Maitland CBD This great opportunity resides in the heart of Lorn and currently offers two commercial tenancies however it holds the potential for a third tenancy in the future.
Built in 1924 this building started out as the Bolwarra Shire Council headquarters.
This building throughout the years has been an icon in Lorn and has been the face for many companies. In late 1990s to early 2000 an extension was added on two offices, disability bathroom, laundry and wheel chair access ramp.
With being in the main street of Lorn you are close to many local shops and with a large array of local traffic ...