Commercial Investment Opportunity 27 Bulwer Street, Maitland is located in the Maitland CBD with only a 2 minute walk to Pender Place Shopping Centre and High Street Mall.
This Property is a first class, modern office building and deserves inclusion in any investment portfolio.
*Site area 1,974sqm* *Total lettable area 1,319sqm* *Four independent commercial suites *29 onsite car parks *Draft Strata Plan completed
Current passing net rent of $246,711 (approximately) with staggered lease expiry out to September 2021. Lessor is prepared to offer 12 month lease guarantee over the vacancy on level 1, providing therefore an est...
BITE SIZE COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT POSSIBLE 10% RETURN This immaculate strata building is located in a boutique complex in Down Town Maitland Central and with its excellent window display area, awesome kitchenette and large separate office, this could be just the perfect investment or owner occupier situation that is available today! Approximately 33 sqm of space plus guaranteed rear carspace for your tenant.
Absolutely Must Sell.
Prime Maitland CBD Investment Great opportunity to secure this tightly held mixed use residential/commercial building. Rear lane access from Bank Arcade and situated in a high profile Maitland CBD position.
Offering a solid dual tenancy with ground floor leased to a well known and established food operator and upstairs a 2 bedroom residential unit with air-conditioning and internal laundry.
Features include: • Double brick building • Iron roof in well maintained condition • 50 meters from Heritage Mall entrance • Constant passing foot and vehicle traffic • New 3x3 year commercial lease to ground floor business
PRIME RIVERFRONT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!! Located in the heart of Maitland's CBD and The Levee entrance, overlooking the Hunter River. This property would be prime for developing residential units or Hotel/Motel development.
Objectives of zone: To provide a mixture of compatible land uses. To integrate suitable business, office, residential, retail and other development in accessible locations so as to maximise public transport patronage and encourage walking and cycling.
Perfect Retail & Warehouse Space, or Offices With stage 1 of The Levee completed & stage 2 under way, plus Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland, this property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
This tightly held property has enormous potential for further development (STCA) to expand the income stream for the most savvy of investors.
- Currently occupied as a long standing retail business- Toyworld
- Quality building in the heart of Maitland CBD
- Continuous stream of passing foot & vehicle traffic
- Potential to split into two separate acc...
To receive updates via your Facebook newsfeed please click here, or visit www.facebook.com/ManentiQuinlan and like our page.
To follow us on Twitter please click here or visit www.twitter.com/ManentiQuinlan
To connect on LinkedIn click here or visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/manenti-quinlan-&-associates
CBD Freehold Hotel with Development Potential Excellent opportunity to redevelop, refurbish or subdivide. 3 level building with 15 accommodation rooms including Poker Machine Permits, TAB, dining room, and on site carparking.
Prime Maitland CBD location, Corner of Church and Steam Streets. Church Street is a main arterial road linking the CBD to the areas bypass road.
• Refurbish existing building to create modern boutique hotel, restaurant and accommodation facility • Develop Motel on adjoining vacant land, demolish rear shed for further car parking • Subdivide property to create separate title (vacant adjoining land) • Sel...
Top Tier Regional going concern in growing LGA - Expansive hotel with several bars, bistro, gaming room with 19 EGMs, 18 pub rooms and large outdoor beer garden
- #473 in OLGR State Gaming Rankings December Quarter
- DA approval for new gaming room and 30 machine smoking solution
- $100,000 p/w* in diversified revenue over the 2016 financial year
Perfect Retail & Warehouse Space, or Offices With stage 1 of “The Levee” completed & stage 2 under way, plus Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland, this property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
This tightly held property has enormous potential for further development (STCA) to expand the income stream for the most savvy of investors.
- Currently occupied as a long standing retail business- Toyworld - Quality building in the heart of Maitland CBD - Continuous stream of passing foot & vehicle traffic - Potential to split into two separate accommo...
Investment Opportunity Located in Maitland’s CBD this premises offers;
- Two ground floor commercial spaces with a total area of approximately 270m2
- Long term commercial tenants in place
- Restaurant $28,719.00p.a (GST excl.) + outgoings
- Hairdressing salon, $28,870.68p.a (GST excl.)
- Two first floor Three bedroom units featuring large rooms, timber floors & high ceilings
- Land area is approx. 780m2
- Off street parking is available with a fenced rear yard space
- Garaging is also included at the rear of the property
For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Aimee Burns at Barclay...
A1 QUALITY INVESTMENT WITH SOLID RETURNS Leased to a Solicitor for the past 8 years. This is Maitland's PRIME commercial precinct!!!
* Leased until 14 August 2018 with a further 3 year option available * Passing Income is $32,722.92pa + GST + Outgoings * Tenant pays all outgoings * Approx. 6% Nett yield on offer * Top quality complex with healthy strata accounts * 2 car parking spaces allocated to the tenancy * Gated and secure complex * New carpet and freshly painted office
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to discuss this awesome investment opportunity.
Solid Tenant with 5x5 Lease In Play Three level property with blue chip tenant on ground and mezzanine level.
*Building approx. 480m2 on 3 levels.
*Land size 253m2.
*Rent $75,400 plus GST
*The lessee pays the outgoings.
*5x5 year lease in place.
*Lease signed 4th April 2016.
*This property has been a dentist surgery for nearly 30 years.
*There is potential to develop the upper level.
*Only metres from the Levee precinct and the opening to the river walk.
* B4 Mixed use.
$780,000 for a quick sale.
Priced to sell.
Contact Anthony Sarroff 0488442244
GRAND HOMESTEAD OF IMPECCABLE CHARACTER The stately acreage residence standing today is the result of a sympathetic relocation and extension of the original Victorian cottage constructed over 100 years ago. Once the centrepiece of a sprawling estate belonging to early Maitland pioneers, today the property commands some of the best views from this prime location close to Maitlandâ??s centre.
The original cottage can still be identified, now incorporated into todayâ??s larger home. The symmetrical facade pops out at the southern end around the high Victorian entry flanked by large double hung windows. Much of the detailing and propo...
OFFICE & RESIDENCE = RARE OPPORTUNITY These types of property don't come to the market very often
* Ground floor office space & part residence * First Floor - 2 bedrooms * Garage & Office at rear of this property * Rear lane access * 4m High Street Glass Frontage * Zoning - B3: Commercial Core * In need of renovation / updating * The Bones are there for you to make this property yours!
Please call Michael Maffey now on (0438) 049 366 to arrange an inspection of this treasure of a property.
Options Galore. Live, Work, Invest. 101 New England Hwy, Maitland - home/office (STCA) building has been nicely renovated and offers comfortable living, consisting of a spacious modern kitchen, separate dining area, large lounge room with air-conditioning and beautiful ornate ceiling & stained glass windows, 3 good sized bedrooms, front and rear sunrooms making the property light, bright and airy, the bathroom is modern, light and practical.
The property has been freshly painted and has near new carpet throughout. There is a newly built deck off the back of the house which is accessed via French doors. Access to the main dr...
CENTRAL MAITLAND LOCATION - PERFECT INVESTMENT NOW "THE LEVEE" WORKS ARE COMPLETE - Currently tenanted to Sports Apparel & Footwear business - Quality building in exceptional location - Clean & Tidy - meet the most discerning buyer. - Air Conditioned - 1 Year lease from 9 November 2015 with 1 year option - Passing income $35,000pa + GST + Outgoings - Separate kitchen & amenities areas
AGENT'S COMMENT: This is a quality investment & building at the start of the Maitland Levee precinct. Worth a look by astute investors. Call now so you don't miss out!!
Antiques Centre High Street Maitland. Maitland's provincial Queen Victoria Building circa 1840
• 320m2 Ground floor space.
• Possible 12 stalls at 16m2 on ground floor level.
• 200m2 Atrium level.
• Possible 6 stalls upstairs because of atrium
• 200m2 Apartment on 2 levels with 3 bedrooms.
• Ideal manager/owner operator.
Heartland Antique Centre has been extensively renovated to include new wiring, plumbing and roofing.
Maitland is experiencing a renaissance in the conversion of old buildings and this area of High Street is fast becoming the precinct with high-end development to include apartments, restaurants, bars an...
Large Commercial/Residential Development Site Subject to DA
Development Bank!!! Set between the main road and a council car park on 1312 m2 parcel of commercial land and is in the center of the retail activity in the heritage suburb of Lorn.
Currently two properties old house and fish and chip shop returning approx. $750 per week.
The topography of the land lends itself to car parking underneath the street level building, if constructed with council approval.
It would be possible to have retail and office space on street level with apartments on first floor.
This is an opportunity to develop in Maitland’s most expensive residential suburb that has continuously show...
Vacant Industrial - Rutherford - For Sale: Must Sell: Price Negotiable & For Lease: $270,000 Net + GST For Sale: Must Sell: Price Negotiable. For Lease: $270,000 Net + GST. Newly renovated industrial property comprising office, showroom, warehouse, cranes, parking, generous hardstand and new high security fence. Substantial 19,250 sqm site with potential to increase landholding up to 40,481 sqm. Recent major upgrade (circa 1,600,000 spent). 6,119 sqm lettable area with favorable ratio of office (15%) to warehouse (85%) Flexible buildings can be easily sub-divided. Property will suit many uses including mining, manufacturing, import/export distribution centre and headquarters. ...
Readymade investment opportunity in prime location This lucrative readymade investment opportunity comprises of an 'A grade' medical consulting suite and office. It provides potential for immediate income, solid returns and long-term lease, while superbly located adjacent to Greenhills Shopping Centre.
"GST maybe applicable upon sale"
Enjoys a prime location complete with excellent exposure
Vendor willing to lease back with option
Features four separate consulting rooms and one treatment room
Large reception area with desk adjoins the waiting room
Office, store room with potential to convert to second office
Vaccine storeroom plus ...
STAND ALONE FACILITY WITH THE LOT Warehouse with offices AND Yard space
* Colourbond clear span warehouse - (30m x 26m) * Offices + Amenities at front - (11m x 5.5m) * 2 powered roller doors (5m x 5m) * 1 smaller roller door (3m x 3m) * 200amps 3-phase power * 6m to the eave * 8m to the apex * Concrete yard & parking areas * 2 gates for access to the property * Exceptional street appeal * Fully fenced & gated * Constructed in 2005 * Zoned B5-Business Development
For further details please call Brendan Sarroff on 0400 986 779
Warehouse + Office * Concrete panel warehouse & office - present as new
* 2 x roller door access to high clearance warehouse
* includes mez office, lunchroom and amenities
* Loads of off street parking
* Located near the New England Hwy Rutherford, 5 minutes to local shops and services, 10 minutes to Maitland and alongside major industrial and bulky retail users.
LEVEL BLOCK TO SUIT OWNER OCCUPIER OR DEVELOPER Looking for a level block?
* Approx. 24m Racecourse Rd frontage * Approx. 75m deep * Level / Ready to build or develop * Zoned B5-Business Development * Invest & build factory unit(s) OR * Buy now and build your own space for your business
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Adjoining Warehouses/Workshops with Potential to Expand - A large industrial facility comprising of two adjoining buildings offering good clearance and clear span space.
- Recently re-clad and roofed, with a metal clip-lock system with the roof featuring regular intervals of alsynite panels.
- Two separate adjacent brick veneer office and amenities buildings.
- Ability to expand to neighbouring rear and side lands – Lots 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Site area – 19,250sqm (approx.)
Building areas as follows:-
- Workshop / Warehouse 1: 2,873sqm (approx.)
- Workshop / Warehouse 2: 2,241sqm (approx.)
- Office Building 1: 404sqm (approx.)
- Office B...
LOCATION CANNOT BE BEATEN HERE This "new to the market" industrial facility has it all!
* Approximately 1 acre land on 2 titles * 2 gates for easy truck access * Fully fenced yard * Gravel hardstand + car parking on-site * Modern offices and amenities * 2 bay shed (each approx. 18m x 7m * Bucket loads of 3-phase power
To avoid disappointment, please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now for your inspection of this exceptional facility.
Bluechip Investment within Maitland CBD This great opportunity resides in the heart of Lorn and currently offers two commercial tenancies however it holds the potential for a third tenancy in the future.
Built in 1924 this building started out as the Bolwarra Shire Council headquarters.
This building throughout the years has been an icon in Lorn and has been the face for many companies. In late 1990s to early 2000 an extension was added on two offices, disability bathroom, laundry and wheel chair access ramp.
With being in the main street of Lorn you are close to many local shops and with a large array of local traffic ...
ANAMBAH BUSINESS PARK - STAGE 11 NOW SELLING! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED Quality industrial land located on the West Side of Maitland, the estate has a long frontage to New England Highway, and two round-a-bout access points.
A busy estate with Hunter Valley location to major transport hubs, flexible zoning and level land makes this a favorite for mining support, engineering and other service support users.
Join other major operators in this highly regarded business park, such as; Joy Mining, Caltex, Kennards Hire, Masters Hardware, Hunter Volkswagen Commercial and Pullins Floor coverings, to name a few.
Available lots: Lot 1101 Mustang Drive - Land size: 2...
Affordable Warehouse with Income & Yard The property provides a functional office and warehouse facility featuring drive-through roller door access and substantial yard storage areas. The improvements occupy a low 14% coverage of the site providing potential for further development (STCA). Flexibility exists for purchase by an owner-occupier or an investor. Currently leased to a successful business on
a monthly tenancy arrangement enabling a GST exclusive purchase price.
"JORDAN"S PADDOCK" - SO CLOSE TO MAITLAND CITY A rare opportunity has come along for perfect grazing country... Only minutes off Gillieston Road, then down Figtree Lane is 22 acres of fully fenced grazing paddock. The property includes numerous dams and water sourced from Fishery Creek and Wentworth Swamps. The paddock has a great record of running stock year in year out.
There is a possibility to build a shed for storage or horse stables (STCA), however limited uses for building. This is the perfect property for those wanting a paddock for the future.
WAREHOUSE & MEZZANINE STORAGE Warehouse unit with good access to the New England Highway and just up the road from the bulky goods area near Harvey Norman.
Situated with in a security gated complex, the unit offers:
* 162m2 of warehouse * Approximately 120m2 of mezzanine storage * Internal amenities and kitchenette * Aluminium and glass shop front * High clearance roller door access * Two split system air conditioners * Three onsite car spaces.
This unit is located in the busy area of Rutherford with great exposure to passing trade.
PRICE REDUCED - 10.73 Prime Acres Zoned Residential, Opportunity Awaits! - Price Reduced Located in the Gillieston Heights Urban Release Area are 10.73 prime acres zoned R1 General Residential, with existing ability to subdivide up to eight lots and build a dream home on acreage whilst also having future subdivision potential. The property has DA approval which allows for subdivision on a staged basis, with the land capable of subdivision into 37 lots.
The property is only 2.5 kilometres south of Maitland, where there are shops, schools and health facilities to cater for the fast growing population. Planning is also currently underway for a new Maitland Hospital at Metford to...
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION - LEVEL BLOCK IN GREAT LOCATION AWAITS DEVELOPMENT Owner is as "keen as mustard" to move this block on.
* 40.17m frontage to Mustang Drive * Approx. 40m x 120m dimensions * Zoned B5 - Business Development * Close to New England Highway * Clear it and develop now! * Surrounded by many well known businesses, such as Joy Global Mining, Caltex Truck Service Station, Mavid Constructions to name a few
Please call Michael Maffey now on (0438) 049 366 to discuss your plans..
Boutique Residential Development Site A boutique residential development site located on the western side of Ryans Road, directly opposite the newly expanded Gillieston Heights Primary School, with the western boundary of the residential zoned land adjoining flood plains, providing a boutique subdivision with an unrivalled rural outlook. The residual land comprising the flood plain can be subdivided with residential zoned land to increase gross revenues.
??- Zoned R1 General Residential, RU2 Rural Landscape and E2 Environment Conservation?
- Total Site Area: 10.33 hectares?
- Total Developable Area: 3.20 hectares
Last One! Racecourse Business Park Racecourse Business Park is a major bulky goods retail and industrial estate of over 140 hectares drawing on the new residential developments around Gillieston Heights, Aberglasslyn and the Upper Hunter.
Selected sites are still available, including for bulky goods retail use.
* Range of commercial & industrial uses * Design & Construct service for owners & tenants is available with all land offered * Buy or Lease options available * Located close to the New England Highway
ANAMBAH BUSINESS PARK - SUBSTANTIAL INDUSTRIAL LAND HOLDING Close to all mining sectors of the Hunter Valley, Plenty of skilled labour, 30mins to Newcastle, 30mins to Hunter Valley Coal Mining Regions & less than 2hrs to Sydney.
Anambah Estate is the latest business park development in our region, having commenced in 2007, over 48ha of land has been subdivided and developed.
Major companies residing in Anambah Estate include - Master Hardware, P & H Minepro, VW, Tefol, Caltex Fuel Depot, Newcastle Chainsaws, Martin Building, Kennards Hire - soon to commence construction etc
The site is ideal for office warehousing, heavy vehicle depot, storage etc....