Bluechip Investment within Maitland CBD This great opportunity resides in the heart of Lorn and currently offers two commercial tenancies however it holds the potential for a third tenancy in the future.
Built in 1924 this building started out as the Bolwarra Shire Council headquarters.
This building throughout the years has been an icon in Lorn and has been the face for many companies. In late 1990s to early 2000 an extension was added on two offices, disability bathroom, laundry and wheel chair access ramp.
With being in the main street of Lorn you are close to many local shops and with a large array of local traffic ...
To receive updates via your Facebook newsfeed please click here, or visit www.facebook.com/ManentiQuinlan and like our page.
To follow us on Twitter please click here or visit www.twitter.com/ManentiQuinlan
To connect on LinkedIn click here or visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/manenti-quinlan-&-associates
Top Tier Regional going concern in growing LGA - Expansive hotel with several bars, bistro, gaming room with 19 EGMs, 18 pub rooms and large outdoor beer garden
- #473 in OLGR State Gaming Rankings December Quarter
- DA approval for new gaming room and 30 machine smoking solution
- $100,000 p/w* in diversified revenue over the 2016 financial year
For Sale by Public Auction - Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 10:00am
CBD Freehold Hotel with Development Potential Excellent opportunity to redevelop, refurbish or subdivide. 3 level building with 15 accommodation rooms including Poker Machine Permits, TAB, dining room, and on site carparking.
Prime Maitland CBD location, Corner of Church and Steam Streets. Church Street is a main arterial road linking the CBD to the areas bypass road
• Refurbish existing building to create modern boutique hotel, restaurant and accommodation facility • Develop Motel on adjoining vacant land, demolish rear shed for further car parking • Subdivide property to create separate title (vacant adjoining land) • Sell...
Perfect Retail & Warehouse Space, or Offices With stage 1 of “The Levee” completed & stage 2 under way, plus Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland, this property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
This tightly held property has enormous potential for further development (STCA) to expand the income stream for the most savvy of investors.
- Currently occupied as a long standing retail business- Toyworld - Quality building in the heart of Maitland CBD - Continuous stream of passing foot & vehicle traffic - Potential to split into two separate accommo...
Investment Opportunity Located in Maitland’s CBD this premises offers;
- Two ground floor commercial spaces with a total area of approximately 270m2
- Long term commercial tenants in place
- Restaurant $28,719.00p.a (GST excl.) + outgoings
- Hairdressing salon, $28,870.68p.a (GST excl.)
- Two first floor Three bedroom units featuring large rooms, timber floors & high ceilings
- Land area is approx. 780m2
- Off street parking is available with a fenced rear yard space
- Garaging is also included at the rear of the property
For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Aimee Burns at Barclay...
A1 QUALITY INVESTMENT WITH SOLID RETURNS Leased to a Solicitor for the past 8 years. This is Maitland's PRIME commercial precinct!!
* Leased until 14 August 2018 with a further 3 year option available * Passing Income is $32,722.92pa + GST + Outgoings * Tenant pays all outgoings * Approx. 6% Nett yield on offer * Top quality complex with healthy strata accounts * 2 car parking spaces allocated to the tenancy * Gated and secure complex * New carpet and freshly painted office
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to discuss this awesome investment opportunity.
Solid Tenant with 5x5 Lease In Play Three level property with blue chip tenant on ground and mezzanine level.
*Building approx. 480m2 on 3 levels.
*Land size 253m2.
*Rent $75,400 plus GST
*The lessee pays the outgoings.
*5x5 year lease in place.
*Lease signed 4th April 2016.
*This property has been a dentist surgery for nearly 30 years.
*There is potential to develop the upper level.
*Only metres from the Levee precinct and the opening to the river walk.
$830,000 plus GST if applicable.
Contact Anthony Sarroff 0488442244
GRAND HOMESTEAD OF IMPECCABLE CHARACTER The stately acreage residence standing today is the result of a sympathetic relocation and extension of the original Victorian cottage constructed over 100 years ago. Once the centrepiece of a sprawling estate belonging to early Maitland pioneers, today the property commands some of the best views from this prime location close to Maitlandâ??s centre.
The original cottage can still be identified, now incorporated into todayâ??s larger home. The symmetrical facade pops out at the southern end around the high Victorian entry flanked by large double hung windows. Much of the detailing and propo...
ROBUST COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT POSSIBLE 10% RETURN This stunning freehold commercial building, has a new 2 year lease PLUS a 2 year option and a guaranteed purchase date locked in. The new lease shows a return to the owner of $36,400 per annum NET for the commercial premises and with an upstairs 1brm flat possibly able to generate a further $10,000 per annum after some refurbishment, we see this as a BUY.
The building was erected in 1875 and is easily identified as a landmark property in the area. The internal space is spread over 2 luxurious levels and includes app 250sqm of prime modern fitout (without the upstairs flat) and an additional...
OFFICE & RESIDENCE = RARE OPPORTUNITY These types of property don't come to the market very often
* Ground floor office space & part residence * First Floor - 2 bedrooms * Garage & Office at rear of this property * Rear lane access * 4m High Street Glass Frontage * Zoning - B3: Commercial Core * In need of renovation / updating * The Bones are there for you to make this property yours!
Please call Michael Maffey now on (0438) 049 366 to arrange an inspection of this treasure of a property
Options Galore. Live, Work, Invest. 101 New England Hwy, Maitland - home/office (STCA) building has been nicely renovated and offers comfortable living, consisting of a spacious modern kitchen, separate dining area, large lounge room with air-conditioning and beautiful ornate ceiling & stained glass windows, 3 good sized bedrooms, front and rear sunrooms making the property light, bright and airy, the bathroom is modern, light and practical.
The property has been freshly painted and has near new carpet throughout. There is a newly built deck off the back of the house which is accessed via French doors. Access to the main dr...
PRIME RIVERFRONT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!! Located in the heart of Maitland's CBD and The Levee entrance, overlooking the Hunter River. This property would be prime for developing residential units or Hotel/Motel development.
Objectives of zone: To provide a mixture of compatible land uses. To integrate suitable business, office, residential, retail and other development in accessible locations so as to maximise public transport patronage and encourage walking and cycling.
CENTRAL MAITLAND LOCATION - PERFECT INVESTMENT NOW "THE LEVEE" WORKS ARE COMPLETE - Currently tenanted to Sports Apparel & Footwear business - Quality building in exceptional location - Clean & Tidy - meet the most discerning buyer. - Air Conditioned - 1 Year lease from 9 November 2015 with 1 year option - Passing income $35,000pa + GST + Outgoings - Separate kitchen & amenities areas
AGENT'S COMMENT: This is a quality investment & building at the start of the Maitland Levee precinct. Worth a look by astute investors. Call now so you don't miss out!
Antiques Centre High Street Maitland. Maitland's provincial Queen Victoria Building circa 1840
• 320m2 Ground floor space.
• Possible 12 stalls at 16m2 on ground floor level.
• 200m2 Atrium level.
• Possible 6 stalls upstairs because of atrium
• 200m2 Apartment on 2 levels with 3 bedrooms.
• Ideal manager/owner operator.
Heartland Antique Centre has been extensively renovated to include new wiring, plumbing and roofing.
Maitland is experiencing a renaissance in the conversion of old buildings and this area of High Street is fast becoming the precinct with high-end development to include apartments, restaurants, bars an...
Large Commercial/Residential Development Site Subject to DA
Development Bank!!! Set between the main road and a council car park on 1312 m2 parcel of commercial land and is in the center of the retail activity in the heritage suburb of Lorn.
Currently two properties old house and fish and chip shop returning approx. $750 per week.
The topography of the land lends itself to car parking underneath the street level building, if constructed with council approval.
It would be possible to have retail and office space on street level with apartments on first floor.
This is an opportunity to develop in Maitland’s most expensive residential suburb that has continuously show...