KEY CBD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Available for the first time in almost 40 years this property provides a very sound investment opportunity that ticks all the boxes.
- A prime central city location just off the busy Collins / Murray St intersection - Adjoining recently redeveloped RACT / RACV hotel and surrounded by National retail brands - Diverse income from 4 tenants - 2 retail and 2 offices - Land area 375 sqm and building NLA 550 sqm approximately
A great opportunity to add a prime city asset to your portfolio, or SMSF or syndication. Detailed report available on request.
Hobart Hair Salon - Knight Frank are privileged to offer for sale for the first time one of Tasmania’s best performing hair salons.
- Ideally located in the Hobart CBD
- The business was established in 1997 and has won numerous high profile awards including ‘National Salon of the Year’
- An excellent lease is in place and annual revenue is consistently around the $800,000 mark, with a very high net profit for 2 owner-operators
- The premises is in excellent condition, all of the staff are very professional and well trained
- Vendor is prepared to stay on for a period of time to assist with a smooth transi...
HOBART'S FINEST CBD HERITAGE INVESTMENT
Totally Refurbished - Fully Leased â?? High Net Income
98-102 Elizabeth Street is one of Hobart's best CBD investment properties to be offered in decades! The present owner has totally redeveloped and refurbished this heritage icon into a commercially innovative and modern investment property. It is offered fully leased on excellent lease terms to six quality tenants plus two 'high end' luxury holiday apartments with potential to owner/occupy as luxury townhouses or professional offices(STCA). Passing net rental income estimated over $320,000 plus substantial tax depreciation benefits. Fully compliant & approved with nothing to spend! Assured c...
Redevelopment or Investment Opportunity - Land area 1,705sqm
- Building size 466sqm
- 32 car spaces in total
- Zoning "Commercial"
- Highest and best use: Redevelopment (zoning also allows residential)
- 4 blocks from the CBD (less than 1km)
- Prime corner site
- Vacant possession or renegotiate with existing tenant
To find out more information, please contact Joscelyn Creese, Andy Howell or Warrick Hobart of NAI Harcourts.
PRIZED BATTERY POINT COMMERCIAL SUITE - ADJACENT TO SALAMANCA PRECINCT - VACANT POSSESSION • Keenly sought and rarely available ground level freehold within the Salamanca - Battery Point waterfront precinct
• Neighbours include Salamanca Wharf Hotel (adjoining), Kosaten Japanese Restaurant, the prestigious Silos Apartment Complex and the University IMAS building
• Comprises a high profile strata title suite (165m approx) within the showpiece Former Ordnance Store designed by renowned early Colonial architect John Lee Archer
• Includes access to 2 common area car parks
• Currently utilised as gallery premises, the zoning (Mixed Use) provides for a range of alternative us...