Built circa 1935, this art deco inspired property sits on the fringe of Hobart's CBD and within walking distance to the North Hobart's retail strip. Positioned with prime frontage to Elizabeth Street with a total land area of 245sqm, the property comprising a fully let ground level commercial shop of 129sqm approximately leased to Woofers Dog Grooming and a first floor 3 bedroom apartment. Roller door access provides off street parking for up to 3 vehicles. With some modest improvements and 'TLC' this property offers versatility and income growth potential or possible development option...
HOBART'S FINEST CBD HERITAGE INVESTMENT
Totally Refurbished - Fully Leased â?? High Net Income
98-102 Elizabeth Street is one of Hobart's best CBD investment properties to be offered in decades! The present owner has totally redeveloped and refurbished this heritage icon into a commercially innovative and modern investment property. It is offered fully leased on excellent lease terms to six quality tenants plus two 'high end' luxury holiday apartments with potential to owner/occupy as luxury townhouses or professional offices(STCA). Passing net rental income estimated over $320,000 plus substantial tax depreciation benefits. Fully compliant & approved with nothing to spend! Assured c...
Unique Inner City Opportunity 52 Melville Street provides the exiting opportunity to secure a significant CBD property which is in need of a new direction. Originally built as theatre the building still retains many of its grand original features and is located in Hobart’s rapidly developing Northern CBD district.
- Imposing facade
- Northern CBD location
- Internal heritage detail intact
- “Cathedral height ceilings”
- 1st Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Building area of Approximately 695sqm
- Suit a number of uses
PRIZED BATTERY POINT COMMERCIAL SUITE - ADJACENT TO SALAMANCA PRECINCT - VACANT POSSESSION • Keenly sought and rarely available ground level freehold within the Salamanca - Battery Point waterfront precinct
• Neighbours include Salamanca Wharf Hotel (adjoining), Kosaten Japanese Restaurant, the prestigious Silos Apartment Complex and the University IMAS building
• Comprises a high profile strata title suite (165m approx) within the showpiece Former Ordnance Store designed by renowned early Colonial architect John Lee Archer
• Includes access to 2 common area car parks
• Currently utilised as gallery premises, the zoning (Mixed Use) provides for a range of alternative us...