HOBART'S FINEST CBD HERITAGE INVESTMENT
Totally Refurbished - Fully Leased â?? High Net Income
98-102 Elizabeth Street is one of Hobart's best CBD investment properties to be offered in decades! The present owner has totally redeveloped and refurbished this heritage icon into a commercially innovative and modern investment property. It is offered fully leased on excellent lease terms to six quality tenants plus two 'high end' luxury holiday apartments with potential to owner/occupy as luxury townhouses or professional offices(STCA). Passing net rental income estimated over $320,000 plus substantial tax depreciation benefits. Fully compliant & approved with nothing to spend! Assured c...
SOLD SOLD SOLD
PREMIUM CBD RETAIL INVESTMENT We are privileged to offer for sale this outstanding CBD property that offers a first class investment opportunity in a keenly sought asset class offering the following key characteristics: * Prime CBD location with substantial 77m approximately street frontage * Modern well presented showroom of 2,023mÂ² approximately * Single tenanted investment occupied by Freedom since construction (1977) * Net lease until 2022 with annual CPI reviews * Surrounded by complimentary large format retail showrooms * Net income $376,662 pa (assumes CPI review of 1.7% at 1 October 2016)
Unique Inner City Opportunity 52 Melville Street provides the exiting opportunity to secure a significant CBD property which is in need of a new direction. Originally built as theatre the building still retains many of its grand original features and is located in Hobart’s rapidly developing Northern CBD district.
- Imposing facade
- Northern CBD location
- Internal heritage detail intact
- “Cathedral height ceilings”
- 1st Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Building area of Approximately 695sqm
- Suit a number of uses
PRIZED BATTERY POINT COMMERCIAL SUITE - ADJACENT TO SALAMANCA PRECINCT - VACANT POSSESSION • Keenly sought and rarely available ground level freehold within the Salamanca - Battery Point waterfront precinct
• Neighbours include Salamanca Wharf Hotel (adjoining), Kosaten Japanese Restaurant, the prestigious Silos Apartment Complex and the University IMAS building
• Comprises a high profile strata title suite (165m approx) within the showpiece Former Ordnance Store designed by renowned early Colonial architect John Lee Archer
• Includes access to 2 common area car parks
• Currently utilised as gallery premises, the zoning (Mixed Use) provides for a range of alternative us...
Quality Equipment Sales and Service First time offered after almost 30 years of providing high quality catering equipment to the Tasmanian market. From initial consultation, sale, installation, services and repairs, Quality Equipment Sales and Service offer the whole package.
Representing most major brands for sales and servicing, and repairs to many more, the income for the business is diverse, long established and reasonably low risk, also featuring a mix in clientâ€™s between commercial and domestic.
Currently employing 7 staff, including 2 owner operators, the business offers service and repairs 24/7 on a rotating roste...
PREMIUM BATTERY POINT OPPORTUNITY - INVEST, OWNER OCCUPY, VALUE ADD - RESTAURANT, RETAIL, VISITOR ACCOMMODATION, RESIDENCE • Land Area 612m Street Frontage 21m approx.
• A truly unique and diverse offering in the heart of Hobart's most exclusive and valuable suburb. Easy walking distance to the Hobart Waterfront - Salamanca Place, Hobart CBD and Sandy Bay
• Immediate neighbours include Da Angelo Ristorante, Prince of Wales Hotel, Milli Vinilli Cafe & Wine Bar, Grande Old Duke (visitor accommodation), Magic Curries Indian Restaurant and Kathmandu Cuisine Restaurant
Comprises a restaurant with courtyard, separate shop, self-contained visitor accommodation (Coopers Cottage) plus a large rear 4 bedroom reside...
Multi use North Hobart gem • Single level historic building with an area of 141sqm (approx)
• Currently utilised as professional rooms, featuring four large rooms with reception,
waiting room plus consulting and treatment rooms
• Offers excellent opportunity to transform into a lovely residential dwelling
• Site has a strata area of 181sqm (approx)
• Strategically located property within North Hobart's commercial precinct on a main arterial road linking the Hobart CBD
• Superb mixture of leading commercial businesses, close proximity to North Hobart restaurant strip
• Would site a host of uses including medical ...