Iconic Salamanca Freehold Investments Very few opportunities exist to purchase freehold heritage assets in Salamanca Place — one of the most sought after locations in Australia.
- Substantial c1830’s Georgian heritage property in historic Salamanca Place on Hobart’s waterfront and within 500m (approx) of the Hobart CBD.
- Famously known as the ‘Ball & Chain Grill’, one of Hobart’s premier restaurants for the last 40 years.
- In 2008, four high quality, self-contained apartments were constructed and renovated on the upper floors, each with their own car space.
- Five separate strata titles are offered for sale individually o...
Two Salamanca Investment Opportunities Knight Frank is pleased to present the outstanding opportunity to secure two highly attractive, fully leased stratum investment suites in Hobart’s premier hospitality precinct.
- Suite 22 leased to Annapurna Restaurant with a net rent of $91,232 (approx); floor area of 265sqm (approx)
- Suite 24 leased to Real Estate tenant with a net rent of $77,423 (approx); floor area of 311sqm (approx)
- Located in prime tourism, restaurant and café precinct
- Instant portfolio opportunity
- Stable tenant history
- Frontage to Salamanca Place
Boutique office building Quality commercial property on the city's southern fringe, well presented with excellent natural light.
- Net rent: $36,500 pa
- 120sqm (approx)
- Rear parking for 2 vehicles
- Attractive façade
- 2 separate tenancy's
- Average lease expiry: 2 Years
- Hydronic heating
- Excellent investment
- Outgoings excluding insurance are around $3,400 pa
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 6th April 2017
The Crown Jewel of Battery Point & The Epitome of Luxury Accomodation Nestled in the historic Battery Point water front, just minutes’ walk to Salamanca is where you will find Tasmania’s number one rated private Hotel. This stunning example of elegance and luxury does not just stand out in Tasmania, but it stands out on a National scale ranking as Australia’s 10th best private Hotel.
Perfectly situated in the quiet cobble stone streets of Battery Point, surrounded by million dollar mansions this magnificent hotel offers today's modern luxurious finishes while preserving the charm of its heritage.
The classic style captures traditional and modern designs t...
Built circa 1935, this art deco inspired property sits on the fringe of Hobart's CBD and within walking distance to the North Hobart's retail strip. Positioned with prime frontage to Elizabeth Street with a total land area of 245sqm, the property comprising a fully let ground level commercial shop of 129sqm approximately leased to Woofers Dog Grooming and a first floor 3 bedroom apartment. Roller door access provides off street parking for up to 3 vehicles. With some modest improvements and 'TLC' this property offers versatility and income growth potential or possible development option...
PRIZED BATTERY POINT COMMERCIAL SUITE - ADJACENT TO SALAMANCA PRECINCT - VACANT POSSESSION • Keenly sought and rarely available ground level freehold within the Salamanca - Battery Point waterfront precinct
• Neighbours include Salamanca Wharf Hotel (adjoining), Kosaten Japanese Restaurant, the prestigious Silos Apartment Complex and the University IMAS building
• Comprises a high profile strata title suite (165m approx) within the showpiece Former Ordnance Store designed by renowned early Colonial architect John Lee Archer
• Includes access to 2 common area car parks
• Currently utilised as gallery premises, the zoning (Mixed Use) provides for a range of alternative us...
HOBART'S FINEST CBD HERITAGE INVESTMENT
Totally Refurbished - Fully Leased â?? High Net Income
98-102 Elizabeth Street is one of Hobart's best CBD investment properties to be offered in decades! The present owner has totally redeveloped and refurbished this heritage icon into a commercially innovative and modern investment property. It is offered fully leased on excellent lease terms to six quality tenants plus two 'high end' luxury holiday apartments with potential to owner/occupy as luxury townhouses or professional offices(STCA). Passing net rental income estimated over $320,000 plus substantial tax depreciation benefits. Fully compliant & approved with nothing to spend! Assured c...
Strategic Office Opportunity Knight Frank is pleased to present this exceptional property to the market. Features include:
- High quality offering
- Central CBD position
- Attractive fit-out to remain
- Outstanding street presence
- 9 secure undercover parking spaces
- Leased until 1 July 2017
- NLA: 836sqm (approx.)
- Land area: 379sqm (approx.)
Unique Inner City Opportunity 52 Melville Street provides the exiting opportunity to secure a significant CBD property which is in need of a new direction. Originally built as theatre the building still retains many of its grand original features and is located in Hobart’s rapidly developing Northern CBD district.
- Imposing facade
- Northern CBD location
- Internal heritage detail intact
- “Cathedral height ceilings”
- 1st Floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Building area of Approximately 695sqm
- Suit a number of uses
Quality multi level office building in Hobart's CBD heart 'Blue Chip' tenants (Public Trustee, TASCORP, Wise Employment) Substantial gross income $627,000 + pa Superb fit-out and maintenance Building area +/- 1,993 m2 Land 1,013 m2 Zoned Central Business (HCC Interim Scheme) A rarely offered major office investment opportunity
TASMANIAâ€™S PRE-EMINENT OFFICE TOWER INVESTMENT â€¢ Institutional grade asset providing the finest office accommodation in the heart of Hobart
â€¢ 73% of the income secured against Commonwealth Government tenants and major banking institutions
â€¢ Attractive WALE of 5.3 years*
â€¢ NLA of 25,251 sqm* plus 77 car bays
â€¢ Substantial site of 6,846 sqm*
â€¢ Fully leased income of $6,959,700 per annum*
â€¢ Extensively refurbished allowing for substantial depreciation benefits
â€¢ Abundant natural light and stunning views over the Hobart CBD, Derwent River and beyond
â€¢ Outstanding leasing track record with excellent tenant retention h...