Whole Bldg/45 Ocean Street Victor Harbor SA 5211
- 724 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Capitalize on the Charm of Yesteryear
- Flexible character improvements
- Versatile zoning - range of uses (stcc)
- Occupy as is or multiple occupancy
This Victor Harbor landmark occupies a profile corner site along Ocean Street in the heart of SAs premiere coastal town, only an hours drive south of the Adelaide CBD. Neighbouring a strong mix of retail and commercial uses focused on the strong tourism and hospitality activity presents opportunity to appeal to a variety of uses.
A prominent and imposing two-storey building offering endless commercial possibilities (STCC). The immaculately presented historic building was built in 1928 together with a modern and substantial extension providing character improvements with gross building area of some 724sqm*.
- Prominently located in the vibrant heart of SAs premiere coastal location
- Building area of 724sqm*
- Comprising versatile ground floor of 449sqm* and first floor of 186sqm*
- Suit a range of uses including commercial, retail, tourism, hospitality, etc (STCC)
- Leasing enquiries welcome
For very genuine and most definite sale!
|Floor Area||724 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Feb 2020|