Whole Bldg/45 Ocean Street Victor Harbor SA 5211
- Shop & Retail
- 724 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Capitalize on the Charm of Yesteryear
- Flexible character improvements
- Versatile zoning - range of uses (stcc)
- Occupy as is or multiple occupancy
This Victor Harbor landmark occupies a profile corner site along Ocean Street in the heart of SAs premiere coastal town, only an hours drive south of the Adelaide CBD. Neighbouring a strong mix of retail and commercial uses focused on the strong tourism and hospitality activity presents opportunity to appeal to a variety of uses.
A prominent and imposing two-storey building offering endless commercial possibilities (STCC). The immaculately presented historic building was built in 1928 together with a modern and substantial extension providing character improvements with gross building area of some 724sqm.
- Prominently located in the vibrant heart of SAs premiere coastal location
- Building area of 724sqm
- Comprising versatile ground floor of 449sqm and first floor of 186sqm
- Suit a range of uses including commercial, retail, tourism, hospitality, etc (STCC)
- Leasing enquiries welcome
For very genuine and most definite sale!
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.