The Best Beachfront Development Site in Victor Harbor - 9 Titles including strata first floor unit
- Land area 2,808sq m
- Offered as a whole or in 4 separate parcels
- Includes highly successful Anchorage business (Accommodation/Restaurant), ideal for holding income
- Includes two adjoining villas and a strata titled unit
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 22 September 2016 at 4.00pm (ACST).
Prime Corner Allotment - Corner site of 1,292 sqm (approx).
- 22m x 12m colourbond shed with 3 roller doors and valuable 5 metre clearance.
- 3 phase power, concrete flooring, air conditioned amenities room, plus shower and wc. Fully secure fencing and large hardstand yard.
- Make perfect boat, truck or caravan storage.
- Established site - excellent exposure & 2 street frontages.
- Perfect location being on major arterial route linking Victor Harbor to Goolwa.
Secure Government Tenancy • Leased to the Commonwelath of Australia
• Total Site Area 1,676 sqm (approx)
• Purpose built single level office of 550 sqm (approx) on high profile Main Road site with rear access
• Set on 2 titles with additional future development potential (stcc)
• Taxation benefits
• 7 3 3 year lease
• On-site parking
• Estimated net income $155,167 per annum gross
• Annual fixed 3°o rental increases
• Built in 2004
• Exceptional investment opportunity in one of South Australia's fastest growing coastal towns
Auction on the Property Thursday 29th May 2008 at 11am
Outstanding Leased Investment * Perfect location, opposite popular beach
* Well established award winning café
* Secure 5 5 5 lease from April 2007
* Proven capital growth location
* On-site parking
* Attractive modern building of approximately 230 square metres
* Site area approximately 1,017 square metres
Auction on the Property Saturday 16th February 2008 at 12 Noon
For further details contact Colin Adamson on 0418 815 208
OUTSTANDING BLUE CHIP INVESTEMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominent corner location opposite the Victor Centreal shopping centre (Woolworths and Specialty shops)
-Building 260m2 approx
-leased to ANZ Banking Group Limited
-term 10 year and 10 year
-Rental $104,000 p/a GST outgoings
-Annual review at 3%
-completion date October 2007
FORMER POLICE STATION AND COURTROOMS Under Instructions from Land Management Corporation
Prime Location - Central Victor Harbor
Frontage to Torrens Street 47.12 metres and frontage to Ocean Street 22.13 metres
Development opportunity (subject to consents)
Zoned 'District Centre'
Tenders Close Thursday 19th July 2007 at 4pm at the office of 'Land Management Corporation ' Level 8 North Riverside Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide
Exceptional Opportunity - Storage or Industry For Sale or Lease
- 35m x 20m (700m2) shed in a perfect location with quick and easy access to the 'Ring Route'; the major arterial route linking Victor Harbor to Goolwa.
- Established site - excellent frontage and ease of access
- This site would make perfect boat, truck or caravan storage.
- 3 phase power, concrete flooring, 2 x amenities/toilet blocks, plus mezzanine floor for extra storage.
- Sliding doors with high clearance allowing ingress and egress from trucks, or contributing to storage of high vehicles.
- A rare opportunity to purchase this site being offered for sale for the...
Exceptional Warehouse/Office Complex 47-49 Maude Street, Encounter Bay
- Also available for sale as a whole (including 51-53 Maude St) in one lot parcel with price
negotiated by private treaty. Property also available for immediate lease.
- Two Titles on a total of 2,350m2 (approx.).
- One of the largest clearspan warehouse facilities on the South Coast.
- Mezzanine office space incorporating kitchen, boardroom, training room & bathroom facilities.
- 3 phase power, high roller door clearance for heavy vehicles.
- Extremely well priced, versatile holding, suitable for a host of enterprises including,
Ideal to add to your Property Portfolio Approximately 229m2. Located close to town centre and Victor Harbor by- pass (Ring route) Road. Positioned just of Maude Street in Enterprise Avenue industrial Complex.