Lot 18, 3 Hopetoun Street, CHARLESTOWN NSW 2290
Asking rental is $267.18 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Oct 2016
Versatile High Quaity Office Space
- The property is situated on the western side of Hopetoun Street and occupies a prominent position offering plenty
of convenience being immediately adjacent to Hilltop Plaza and Charlestown Square. The property is also a short
stroll to a council owned car park which provides free all-day parking and is just 15 minutes’ drive to Newcastle
- Located on Level 2 with only one other suite and facing east, the suite comprises an open plan area, benefiting from good natural light. Fittings include shade blinds over the windows, carpeted floor coverings, painted plasterboard, aluminium framed tinted glass windows, suspended ceiling with recessed down lighting and ducted air-conditioning. There are common male and female amenities easily accessible from the suite.
- Total area – 262sqm approx.
- Parking – Four on-site secure spaces at $1,350 per annum per space (plus GST).
- Rental - $70,000 gross per annum (plus GST)
- Outgoings are included in the abovementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses, including but not limited to, internal cleaning, telephones, power, water usage, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 18, 3 Hopetoun Street CHARLESTOWN