Gateway Position with Massive Exposure High Exposure site on the corner of the Pacific Highway and Charlestown Road - Great Location in the Charlestown CBD, close to the Charlestown Square Regional Shopping Centre
- 437sqm* freehold single level commercial building in superb location - Largely open plan layout with an abundance of natural light - High exposure corner position with large window shopfront - High volumes of passing traffic in multiple directions including 28,000* daily vehicles along the Pacific Highway (RTA 2017). - Excellent access with 10 onsite car parks and nearby to 300 council car parks - Site ar...
Retail Investment Leased to National Tenant The subject property occupies a prominent position within the commercial core of Charlestown, directly opposite GPT’s Charlestown Square Shopping Centre. The subject property is located on the western side of the Pacific Highway, in the heart of Charlestown’s commercial and retail precinct. The subject property comprises a centrally located, ground floor retail strata suite boasting frontage to the Pacific Highway. His ground floor retail strata suite benefits from a long term lease to National tenants, Specsavers. Internally the suite comprises an ultra-modern retail / consulting fitout. Fi...
Mixed Use Investment Opposite Charlestown Square The subject property occupies a prominent position within the commercial core of Charlestown, directly opposite GPT’s Charlestown Square Shopping Centre. The subject property comprises a multi-tenanted retail/commercial investment opportunity underpinned by a new five year lease to a dentist and national tenants, Suncorp. The Ground Floor is accessed off Pearson Street directly fronting GPT’s Charlestown Square. Currently occupied by Suncorp, the suite boasts a high end retail fitout including floating timber flooring, stylish down lighting and private staff kitchen and amenities. The suite ...
Long Term Investment to Secure Tenants Knight Frank is pleased to offer 190 Pacific Highway, Charlestown for sale by Private Treaty.
The Property comprises a single storey commercial building comprising a shop fronting the Pacific Highway occupied by The Optical Co. and a shop fronting Pearson Street occupied by nib heath funds limited.
Acquiring the Property provides the opportunity for an astute investor to achieve a strong return while owning a prime piece of Charlestown real estate.
For more information please contact Ross Cooper 0423 761 955 or Michael Boom 0410 764 599.
Significant Mixed Use Development Site Positioned adjacent to GPT’s $800m+ Charlestown Square, this sizeable development opportunity benefits from an
extended frontage to the Pacific Highway and is prominently located in Charlestown CBD. This unique mixed use holding
will suit a multitude of end uses including (but not limited to) ground floor retail, commercial office, medical, professional services, child care and various forms of residential living. Colliers International are proud to offer this property on behalf of Lake Macquarie Council who wish to see an exciting new development delivered for Charlestown and the broader L...
Plush Exposed Office Building Area: 237m2 (approx)
Situated on the first level in the Landmark Building at Charlestown this luxurious office also features:
(4) Secure under building car parks + visitor car parking Additional secure caged storage in car park Individual and open plan offices Reception and meeting rooms Huge breakout verandah Lift access Data room that also doubles as store room and print room Boardroom that can be divided by large concertina sliding doors Signage opportunity to Pacific Highway/Charlestown Road
Treat your staff to offices that are well located and beautifully appointed with natur...
GREAT INVESTMENT OR OCCUPY YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE Great location in Charlestown - Ground floor partitioned office space - Never vacant with existing tenant for over 10 years now - Superb chance to buy in Charlestown for under $500,000
Full details from Exclusive Selling Agent
Andrew Kerkhoff 0422 233533
LAKE MACQUARIE CAFE FOR SALE Established modern air conditioned cafe with loads of features, located in an ideal area of growth.
Freshly painted throughout
Alfesco indoor/outdoor area
Own private shower and toilet
Front and rear carpark for customers
The Property is located just a short distance from Lake Macquarie Fair and provides an excellent opportunity for an astute buyer to develop a mixed use commercial/residential development (STCA) in one of the fastest growing cities in the Hunter.
- 1.69ha (approx.) of relatively cleared land area with a gradual fall east from Wilsons Road.
- Zoned predominantly B2 Local Centre under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012 providing a variety of permissible uses.
- The Property offers main road exposure and good connectivity to Warners Bay, Charlestown and Newcastle.