Significant Mixed Use Development Site Positioned adjacent to GPT’s $800m+ Charlestown Square, this sizeable development opportunity benefits from an
extended frontage to the Pacific Highway and is prominently located in Charlestown CBD. This unique mixed use holding
will suit a multitude of end uses including (but not limited to) ground floor retail, commercial office, medical, professional services, child care and various forms of residential living. Colliers International are proud to offer this property on behalf of Lake Macquarie Council who wish to see an exciting new development delivered for Charlestown and the broader L...
Long Term Investment to Secure Tenants Knight Frank is pleased to offer 190 Pacific Highway, Charlestown for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15 December at 4.00pm.
The Property comprises a single storey commercial building comprising a shop fronting the Pacific Highway occupied by The Optical Co. and a shop fronting Pearson Street occupied by nib heath funds limited.
Acquiring the Property provides the opportunity for an astute investor to achieve a strong return while owning a prime piece of Charlestown real estate.
For more information please contact Ross Cooper 0423 761 955 or Michael Boom 0410 764 599.
Investment Asset Anchored by Specsavers & Suncorp The subject property occupies a prominent position within the commercial core of Charlestown, directly opposite GPT’s Charlestown Square Shopping Centre. The subject property comprises a centrally located, two storey commercial building, boasting two street frontages. The property has high exposure to the Pacific Highway and Pearson Street, with access to the building from both frontages. The building is multi-tenanted with long term leases to key anchor tenants, Specsavers & Suncorp.
- Prominent position with two street frontages and access
- Commercial building featuring two levels of...
Building and development sites - Lake Macquarie region • Suit owner builder or developer
• 2.55 hectares* (25,500sqm*) site area
• 1.5km* to Hunter Sports High School and Wiripaang Public School
• 4km* to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre and 14.5km* to Newcastle CBD
• Close proximity to beaches, golf course, parks, school, shops and other essential amenities
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
Commencing 10:30am (AEDT) Tuesday 6 December 2016
AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Commercial Building - 50% Leased Building Area: 1,330m2 Approx
Situated in the heart of the Charlestown CBD on the Pacific Highway and alongside the Skywalk Building this entire (2) level building with basement car park is the ideal opportunity to own your own commercial office building in a superb location. Some of its many features also include:
Ground Floor tenant on (18) month lease returning $108,000pa + GST (Gross) Vacant First Floor of 730m2 (approx) with a full office fitout included (29) basement car parks off Pearson Street opposite Charlestown Square Shopping Centre Internal lift access (currently un-serviced) ...
Plush Exposed Office Building Area: 237m2 (approx)
Situated on the first level in the Landmark Building at Charlestown this luxurious office also features:
(4) Secure under building car parks + visitor car parking Additional secure caged storage in car park Individual and open plan offices Reception and meeting rooms Huge breakout verandah Lift access Data room that also doubles as store room and print room Boardroom that can be divided by large concertina sliding doors Signage opportunity to Pacific Highway/Charlestown Road
Treat your staff to offices that are well located and beautifully appointed with natur...
Opportunity Knocks! • COMMERCIAL ZONE: 4B MIXED USE
• LAND AREA: 604 SQ METRES (approx)
• CONSISTSISTING OF: BIG, SOUND & SOLID WEATHERBOARD & TILE HOME WITH 3 LARGE BEDROOMS + HUGE SUNROOM, 2 BATHROOMS, SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM AND EAT-IN KITCHEN, SINGLE GARAGE. LOCATED ON SWEEPING CORNER BLOCK ADJACENT TO CHARLESTOWN SQUARE IN THE COMMERCIAL AND RETAIL HUB OF THE LAKE MACQUARIE AREA.
• SUIT: HEALTH CONSULTING/SERVICE FACILITY, CHILD MINDING CENTRE & MUCH MORE AS ZONE PERMITS.
Reserve Set! $275,000 (Plus GST) - Prominently situated on a key arterial route linking Newcastle CBD to Lake Macquarie, this property presents an opportunity suitable for owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike.
- Erected on-site is an existing retail cottage boasting huge exposure to busy Charlestown Road and on-site parking.
- Surplus land ideal for further development (STCA).
- Site area 649sqm (approx.)
- Opportunity to develop (STCA)
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Building area 70sqm (approx.)
For Sale by Public Auction Wednesday 3 August at 10.30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle
Investment, Seven Tenancies! Retail commercial investment fully leased with new and or current leases with a great tenancy mix and a 7% return net in hand. Built in the 70’s with huge corner exposure with pull up parking and rear council car park, supporting a high growth affordable and diverse housing market place. Being on a major thoroughfares to the East lake and Pacific Highway affords convenience to customers of the property, approximately 4.5km south from Charlestown. Available on 7 titles in one line, a very unusual, rare and diverse investment with potential.