Significant Mixed Use Development Site Positioned adjacent to GPT’s $800m+ Charlestown Square, this sizeable development opportunity benefits from an
extended frontage to the Pacific Highway and is prominently located in Charlestown CBD. This unique mixed use holding
will suit a multitude of end uses including (but not limited to) ground floor retail, commercial office, medical, professional services, child care and various forms of residential living. Colliers International are proud to offer this property on behalf of Lake Macquarie Council who wish to see an exciting new development delivered for Charlestown and the broader L...
Retail Opportunity with Residential Upside - Prominently situated on a key arterial route linking Newcastle CBD to Lake Macquarie, this property presents an opportunity suitable for owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike.
- Erected on-site is an existing retail cottage boasting huge exposure to busy Charlestown Road and on-site parking.
- Surplus land ideal for further development (STCA).
- Site area 649sqm (approx.)
- Opportunity to develop (STCA)
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Building area 70sqm (approx.)
Building and development sites - Lake Macquarie region • Suit owner builder or developer
• 2.55 hectares* (25,500sqm*) site area
• 1.5km* to Hunter Sports High School and Wiripaang Public School
• 4km* to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre and 14.5km* to Newcastle CBD
• Close proximity to beaches, golf course, parks, school, shops and other essential amenities
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
Commencing 10:30am (AEDT) Tuesday 6 December 2016
AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
The Property is located just a short distance from Lake Macquarie Fair and provides an excellent opportunity for an astute buyer to develop a mixed use commercial/residential development (STCA) in one of the fastest growing cities in the Hunter.
- 1.69ha (approx.) of relatively cleared land area with a gradual fall east from Wilsons Road.
- Zoned predominantly B2 Local Centre under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012 providing a variety of permissible uses.
- The Property offers main road exposure and good connectivity to Warners Bay, Charlestown and Newcastle.