The Property is located just a short distance from Lake Macquarie Fair and provides an excellent opportunity for an astute buyer to develop a mixed use commercial/residential development (STCA) in one of the fastest growing cities in the Hunter.
- 1.69ha (approx.) of relatively cleared land area with a gradual fall east from Wilsons Road.
- Zoned predominantly B2 Local Centre under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012 providing a variety of permissible uses.
- The Property offers main road exposure and good connectivity to Warners Bay, Charlestown and Newcastle.
Significant Mixed Use Development Site Positioned adjacent to GPT’s $800m+ Charlestown Square, this sizeable development opportunity benefits from an
extended frontage to the Pacific Highway and is prominently located in Charlestown CBD. This unique mixed use holding
will suit a multitude of end uses including (but not limited to) ground floor retail, commercial office, medical, professional services, child care and various forms of residential living. Colliers International are proud to offer this property on behalf of Lake Macquarie Council who wish to see an exciting new development delivered for Charlestown and the broader L...
Long Term Investment to Secure Tenants Knight Frank is pleased to offer 190 Pacific Highway, Charlestown for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15 December at 4.00pm.
The Property comprises a single storey commercial building comprising a shop fronting the Pacific Highway occupied by The Optical Co. and a shop fronting Pearson Street occupied by nib heath funds limited.
Acquiring the Property provides the opportunity for an astute investor to achieve a strong return while owning a prime piece of Charlestown real estate.
For more information please contact Ross Cooper 0423 761 955 or Michael Boom 0410 764 599.
Investment Asset Anchored by Specsavers & Suncorp The subject property occupies a prominent position within the commercial core of Charlestown, directly opposite GPT’s Charlestown Square Shopping Centre. The subject property comprises a centrally located, two storey commercial building, boasting two street frontages. The property has high exposure to the Pacific Highway and Pearson Street, with access to the building from both frontages. The building is multi-tenanted with long term leases to key anchor tenants, Specsavers & Suncorp.
- Prominent position with two street frontages and access
- Commercial building featuring two levels of...
Ideal Business Premises in Convenient Location - A strata warehouse unit positioned at the front of the complex with exposure to Oakdale Road. The property consists of a tidy well-presented reception and office area. The warehouse has good natural lighting with one roller door. The
property has five (5) allocated parking spaces.
- The site offers good vehicle access and maneuverability.
- The property is conveniently located on Oakdale Road approximately 700 metres from the Pacific Highway.
Building Areas are as follows;
- Office - 196m² (approx.)
- Warehouse- 432m² (approx.)
- Total - 628m² (approx.)
Perfectly Positioned Commercial Premises - Ideally positioned in this local business park, this freestanding office accommodation is hard to find
- Zoned B7 Business Park with many potential uses
- 3 offices plus boardroom and reception with modern fit out and facilities
- Loads of visitor parking plus lock up garaging or additional storage
For Sale or Lease
Contact Daryl Johnson on 0410 447 054.
Neat Little Shop Priced to Go ! Neat little strata retail shop with parking at rear!
Approx. 60sqm of ex-butcher shop
Ideal for food users including coolroom
Set up to suit a Butchery, Cafe or Sandwich Shop etc
On site parking at rear
Between the Post Office and Cake Shop
Right in the thick of the retail strip
Why rent when you can own at just $195,000 + GST
Tree Change in the City Imagine living your dream on idyllic acres just 2 minutes from Lake Macquarie, an hour from Hornsby and an easy drive to Newcastle with its glorious beaches. As you relax and listen to the birdlife you can almost smell the freshly roasted coffee at one of the many cafes and restaurants in Warners Bay, a cosmopolitan hub made even more popular by extensive walking and cycle trails along the lakeside.
Nothing could be more desirable than a beautiful acreage so close to all this action. Accessed up a picturesque driveway, the property offers an elevated location and a near-level building site...
Development Site with Potential Lake Views
The Property offers an excellent opportunity for redevelopment in a great lifestyle position central to Warners Bay Town Centre and just a short stroll down the street to the beautiful Lake Macquarie Foreshore. Features include:
- Two adjoining parcels with a combined land area of 2,000sqm (approx.) and two street frontages on Howard and James Street.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a 13m Height Limit under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012.
- Current improvements on one site consist of a two storey converted commercial office and a single weatherboard and tile roof cottage, both used for me...
Commercial Building - 50% Leased Building Area: 1,330m2 Approx
Situated in the heart of the Charlestown CBD on the Pacific Highway and alongside the Skywalk Building this entire (2) level building with basement car park is the ideal opportunity to own your own commercial office building in a superb location. Some of its many features also include:
Ground Floor tenant on (18) month lease returning $108,000pa + GST (Gross) Vacant First Floor of 730m2 (approx) with a full office fitout included (29) basement car parks off Pearson Street opposite Charlestown Square Shopping Centre Internal lift access (currently un-serviced) ...
Plush Exposed Office Building Area: 237m2 (approx)
Situated on the first level in the Landmark Building at Charlestown this luxurious office also features:
(4) Secure under building car parks + visitor car parking Additional secure caged storage in car park Individual and open plan offices Reception and meeting rooms Huge breakout verandah Lift access Data room that also doubles as store room and print room Boardroom that can be divided by large concertina sliding doors Signage opportunity to Pacific Highway/Charlestown Road
Treat your staff to offices that are well located and beautifully appointed with natur...
Opportunity Knocks! • COMMERCIAL ZONE: 4B MIXED USE
• LAND AREA: 604 SQ METRES (approx)
• CONSISTSISTING OF: BIG, SOUND & SOLID WEATHERBOARD & TILE HOME WITH 3 LARGE BEDROOMS + HUGE SUNROOM, 2 BATHROOMS, SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM AND EAT-IN KITCHEN, SINGLE GARAGE. LOCATED ON SWEEPING CORNER BLOCK ADJACENT TO CHARLESTOWN SQUARE IN THE COMMERCIAL AND RETAIL HUB OF THE LAKE MACQUARIE AREA.
• SUIT: HEALTH CONSULTING/SERVICE FACILITY, CHILD MINDING CENTRE & MUCH MORE AS ZONE PERMITS.
Need a Big Space in a Thriving Location? - Ideally located warehouse situated amongst all the major brands
- The property is situated on the northern side of Hillsborough Road, set amongst the busy Warners Bay bulky goods
retail outlet centre, being home to many local and national tenants.
- Comprising a mixture of office and warehouse, the property benefits from convenient truck access and on-site parking
for staff and customers.
- Providing modern and practical facilities the property presents high bay clear span warehousing with multiple roller door access. The property includes staff room and male and female amenities inc...
Reserve Set! $275,000 (Plus GST) - Prominently situated on a key arterial route linking Newcastle CBD to Lake Macquarie, this property presents an opportunity suitable for owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike.
- Erected on-site is an existing retail cottage boasting huge exposure to busy Charlestown Road and on-site parking.
- Surplus land ideal for further development (STCA).
- Site area 649sqm (approx.)
- Opportunity to develop (STCA)
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Building area 70sqm (approx.)
For Sale by Public Auction Wednesday 3 August at 10.30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle
Investment, Seven Tenancies! Retail commercial investment fully leased with new and or current leases with a great tenancy mix and a 7% return net in hand. Built in the 70’s with huge corner exposure with pull up parking and rear council car park, supporting a high growth affordable and diverse housing market place. Being on a major thoroughfares to the East lake and Pacific Highway affords convenience to customers of the property, approximately 4.5km south from Charlestown. Available on 7 titles in one line, a very unusual, rare and diverse investment with potential.