Level 9/187 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 105 m²
- For Sale, Guide $2,000,000
SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF SYDNEY HARBOUR AND ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS!
Noonan Property are pleased to present for sale Suite 39, Level 9, Park House, 187 Macquarie Street, Sydney via Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 8th September 2022. This spectacular property represents an exciting opportunity to acquire one of Sydney's most exclusive commercial strata properties with stunning and expansive views overlooking Sydney Harbour and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Exclusive commercial space with superb views
- Highrise positioning and excellent natural light
- Large windows combining a 12 metre frontage
- Spectacular views overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Views of the Opera House and Botanic Gardens
- Fitted out for professional healthcare business
- Spacious reception and customer waiting area
- Two large executive offices or treatment rooms
- Open plan workspaces facing impressive views
- Very efficient and easily subdividable floor plan
- Internal kitchen facilities and integrated storage
- Easy access to on-floor M/F bathroom amenities
- Prestigious commercial building with three lifts
- Superb location near Martin Place and Wynyard
- Minutes to St James, Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Opposite NSW State Library and NSW Parliament
- Close to Hyde Park, The Domain and Queen's Sq.
- Located amid Australia's most prolific businesses
- Surrounded by Sydney's top restaurants and bars
- Truly unsurpassed and irreplaceable opportunity
Size - 105 sqm approx.
Sale Process - Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 8th September 2022
Tim Noonan 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy 0449 286 129
Noonan Property 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether the information is accurate. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether this information is accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.