Level 9/110 Sussex Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 356 m²
- Expressions of Interest
A rare whole floor opportunity in the emerging Western Corridor
- 356 sqm* full floor
- Surrounded by future infrastructure
- Panoramic views
Knight Frank is pleased to present a unique strata offering, Level 9, 110 Sussex Street, Sydney, located in 'The Chelsea'. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a full floor asset located in a dynamic Western Corridor CBD location, surrounded by an abundance of existing and future infrastructure amenity.
The property will be offered for sale via an International Expressions of Interest Campaign closing Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 5:00pm AEDT.
Key selling highlights:
- A significant 356 sqm* full floor, vacant possession offering, perfect for the incoming owner occupier or investor alike.
- Situated in The Chelsea, a landmark mixed-used asset comprising residential units and offices.
- Western facing panoramic views over Darling Harbour and the iconic Barangaroo precinct.
- Strategically positioned within the Sydney CBDs western corridor, on the cusp of Sydneys premier new commercial and retail precinct, Barangaroo.
- Located within walking proximity to an array of transport amenity including Wynyard Station, Barangaroo Station and the King Street Wharf ferry terminal.
- The offering includes 5 car spaces in one title, a true scarcity in the Sydney CBD.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||26/11/2020 17:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Expressions of Interest closing|
|Floor Area||356 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||5 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.
Ask Jessen O'Sullivan about this property