. Heddles Road Loorana TAS 7256
- Rural / Farming
- 270.9 ha
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest by 15th September 2022
King Island Native Timber
- Large tract of native timbered holding at Heddles Road
- Approx. 670 acres, a balance of Ericaflora (native paperbark) and some King Island Blue Gums
- Well fenced with vermin proof fencing
- Approx. a 15 minute drive from the main township of Currie
King Island has a reliable air service from Melbourne and mainland Tasmania and is home to the renowned King Island Beef and Cheese brands.
If you are looking for a peaceful existence this property could be for you.