Gladstone/State Dev Area Gladstone-Mount Larcom Road, Gladstone Qld 4680 Gladstone QLD 4680
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 110,000,000 m²
- For Sale, Price on application
SECURE YOUR POSITION IN QUEENSLAND'S FASTEST-GROWING INDUSTRIAL AREA
Gladstone State Development Area (GSDA), a unique offering in Australia: 27,194 hectares of land suited to large-scale, large-footprint industrial development. Benefit from excellent access to infrastructure including: major port, highway, rail, power and more.
Industrial land is available across two areas within Gladstone SDA:
- Aldoga 9,700 hectares of land located at Gladstone-Mount Larcom road, Aldoga, and
- Yarwun 1,300 hectares of land located at Landing Road, Yarwun.
Both sites are perfectly positioned with good infrastructure, adjacent to the Port of Gladstone.
- Tailor-made for industrial development 20km west of Gladstone and 80km south of Rockhampton.
- Excellent access to infrastructure corridors, rail, gas, power and the Port of Gladstone.
- Streamlined transaction and approvals process.
- Land suited to large-scale, large-footprint industrial.
- Established, heavy-industry precinct.
- Close proximity to inter-related labour, materials and services.
- Land suited to manufacturing, transport and logistics, resource processing, mining equipment technology services (METS), energy and renewables, food production, resource recovery, aerospace, and defence, ancillary activities, and more.
- Join the likes of Rio Tinto, Cleanaway, Orica, Cement Australia.
Don't miss out on securing your position in one of Queensland's established industrial areas.
Visit industrial.edq.com.au for prices and availability.