Exceptional Freehold Motel in Regional Qld below replacement cost - 31236 Purchase now to create massive capital gains as the area progresses.
• 4 Star Motel • Ranked very highly on Trip Advisor • Restaurant with fully equipped kitchen, dining room and licensed bar (not presently utilised) • Beautiful gardens & Pool • 4000 sqm site with triple street frontage • Zoned high density residential - ideal future development site (STCA) • Excellent assortment of modern rooms • Great investment opportunity
Ideal investment location, adjacent to the Port of Gladstone with connections to major rail and road networks. Industrial land options tailored to your requirements
Aldoga is an area of land within the Gladstone State Development Area available to support major industrial development. It is an ideal investment location, adjacent to the Port of Gladstone with connections to major rail and road networks.
Key features: 20 kilometres west of Gladstone 80 kilometres south of Rockhampton access to North Coast and future Moura rail lines access to material transport services corridor connecting Aldoga to the port existing industries within this area includes Rio Tinto
Large Industrial Complex with Office & Hardstand This property provides easy access just off Benaraby Road in the Dalrymple Drive Industrial Estate.
- 6,504m2 land area
- 482m2 (approx.) shed + shaded dispatch area 254m2 (approx.)
- 127m2 (approx.) air conditioned office and amenities
- Easy semi trailer access
- Large hardstand area
- Zoned light industry
There is a tenant in place on a year to year basis.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED We are offering to the market a great, freehold - vacant industrial property. The property has good visibility to passing traffic and has been developed to include an industrial shed as well as office space.
THE PROPERTY :
- Total Shed Area 296m2
- 30m2 Office Space
- 4051 Square Metres, Land Area
- Hard Stand Access and Lay Down Area
- Internal Office with seperate entry and air Conditioning
- Direct access to Bruce Highway and Kirkwood Road by pass Road
Call for an inspection and take advantage of this great opportunity.
MASSIVE OFFICE SPACE Currently a large medical center this property has over 1800m2 of internal space which includes
- 2 levels office space
- Large conference room
- 40 Off street car parks plus on street parking
- Exposure to Gladstone-Benaraby Road (major southern entrance to Gladstone)
- Large professional foyer entrance
- 2 bedroom self contained flat
- Large Male & Female toilets
- Professional kitchen facilities with large lunch room
- High roller door for delivery vehicles
- One of the largest ready-to-use office spaces in the area
Easy Access Off Benaraby Road - Ideally located close to Benaraby Road and in the Dalrymple Drive Industrial Estate. - 6,504m2 - 482m2 (approx.) shed with shaded dispatch area 254m2 (approx.) - 127m2 (approx.) office and amenities - Easy semi trailer access - Large hardstand area - Zoned light industry
For further details, please contact marketing agent Mark Patton on 0409 496 353 to arrange an inspection or request Information Memorandum.
LEASED INVESTMENT - NAME YOUR RETURN - Solid multi-tenanted Commercial Complex - 6 income streams, making it a very safe investment - Diverse combination of showroom, workshop, office space and even a residence - Located on one of Gladstone's busiest streets - Set over two titles - The buildings are in good condition with Asphalt driveway and parking area. The current owners wish to free up capital for other ventures and have demanded a sale For Sale by Formal Offers to Purchase
OWNER INSTRUCTS SALE OR LEASE OF PROPERTY!! Offers invited - Sale or Lease
The current long term tenant is vacating and the opportunity has been presented for the property to be leased or purchased.
• Total land area 761m2, with more available if required
• Total building area approximately 335m2
• Office, showroom, workshop and more
• 3 Phase power throughout
• Good location with direct access to main arterial road
• Zoned commercial
Call the marketing agent today for leasing and sale details details!
LARGE SHED + HARDSTAND Large access doors make this shed easily accessible. There is plenty of 3 phase power available. There is also some office space and a lunch room. Ideal for workshop, warehouse........Rent or Buy
* Heaps 3 phase power - 250 amps per phase
* Central location
* Handy to Port facilities and Port Access Road
* Main shed 600m2
* Lean to shed 100m2
* Office and mezzanine 250m2..
4 x Townhouse Site Strategically located on the fringe of the Gladstone CBD, this 1,012m2 allotment is ready to develop.
- Approval for 4 townhouses
- OPW approvals for storm water, earthworks and roadworks
- Only 400m to Valley (Tank St) commercial precinct
- Pubs, restaurants and shopping all within walking distance
- Construction quotes available upon request
Contact Andrew Allen at Ray White Gladstone for more information today.
2.766* HECTARE VACANT INDUSTRIAL SITE * Land area 2.766* hectares * Security fenced to street front * Fully formed, levelled and compacted * Dual accesses to South Trees Drive * Zoned Local Industry * Vacant - unoccupied allotment
Brand new industrial warehouse located within close proximity to the CBD and offering good port road access.
- The only tenancy available within the complex
- Building height of 7.5 metres with 5m roller door access
- Option available for additional fit out works to be completed during construction
- Full plans available upon request
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Peter White at Knight Frank Gladstone.
UNIQUE INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT WITH STRONG UPSIDE This property offers a unique opportunity for the astute investor to purchase.
- Total hardstand area is approximately 11 000m2 zoned general industry
- Zoning approval for 24/7 work with no noise issues
- DA approval for 5 x 800m2 tilt slab sheds. One with BA.
- Access for trucks no problem & Kirkwood Road (80km per hour link / by pass road around the perimeter of Gladstone) is located within 2 km’s of the site
This is a unique opportunity. For Details or to arrange an inspection please contact Peter White