Drive Thru/812-818 Yaamba Road Parkhurst QLD 4702
- Shop & Retail
- 261 m²
- For Lease, NEGOTIABLE
ULTIMATE DRIVE THRU PAD SITE - BRUCE HIGHWAY
- HIGHLY VISIBLE ULTIMATE LOCATION
- DESIGNATED GROWTH AREA OF ROCKHAMPTON
- BE SEEN BY MORE THAN 12,000 VEHICLES/DAY
The Drive Thru Pad Site fronts the Bruce Highway (Yaamba Road) and enjoys direct exposure to more than 12,000 vehicles per day (June 2017 data).
This highly visible location will be the last opportunity for coffee, food and fuel before entering the Ring Road and by-passing Rockhampton and the first opportunity for those travelling north on exit of the Ring Road.
PARKHURST TOWN CENTRE - DRIVE THRU PAD SITE
- Approval is for a Net Lettable Area of 261 square metres. We consider 161 square metres sufficient to support a Coffee Drive Thru and therefore we will consider a second operator on the site for the balance 100 square metres.
- The balance 100 square metres may be leased to a food operator that is not in direct competition to coffee and would typically operate in the hours not considered peak coffee times.
- Easy and convenient access on entry and exit.
- High Profile location.
The Rockhampton Ring Road has $1 billion in funding commitment from local, state and federal government – when completed, this will add further upside to the existing opportunity.
There are existing capital works to the tune of $320 million plus on our doorstep (see below) and our anchor tenant Woolworths, continues to enjoy month on month growth since opening in November 2016 and continues to exceed its budgets. Current foot traffic in the Centre itself has grown to more than 23,000 people per week.
INFRASTRUCTURE SPEND ON THE DOORSTEP
- Spending of more than $320 million on the Centre’s doorstep by local, national and federal governments adding significant weight to the fact that Parkhurst is considered the designated growth area of the Rockhampton region.
- Northern Access Upgrade to Bruce Highway at Parkhurst ($121 million Stage 1)
- Capricornia Correctional Centre Upgrade ($200 million)
- Bruce Highway Trunk Main Upgrade ($6.9 million)
- Extension of Boundary Road through to the existing industrial precinct and residential estates on the western side of the Bruce Highway, Parkhurst.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT VIC ON 0432 553 311.
|Floor Area||261 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||435 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||12 Mar 2020|
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!