94-104 Buckley Street Footscray VIC 3011
- Development / Land
- 2,736 m²
Footscray’s Finest Development Site
On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills has the pleasure of offering for sale this major development opportunity at 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray.
Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is situated in the heart of Footscray's bustling Activity Centre, perfectly positioned to develop an iconic project.
The key attributes of 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,736sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Buckley Street of over 56 metres*
- Ideal city fringe Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of up to 6 levels (STCA)
- Cleared and vacant site ready for construction
- Positioned in walking distance to both Middle Footscray and Footscray Train Stations
- Direct proximity to major retail amenity including Footscray's central activities precinct
- Ideal opportunity to secure a large site within the rapidly evolving Footscray area
This sale represents an excellent opportunity to secure a large development site in a rapidly growing location with direct proximity to educational facilities including Victoria University, public transport, retail and lifestyle amenity. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this outstanding opportunity.
94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray is for sale by Public Tender closing Wednesday 16th November at 2pm.
Julian Heatherich – 0412 995 655
Nick Peden – 0402 011 266
James Lockwood – 0402 824 441
|94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray|
|Closing date and time||16/11/2016 14:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||16 Nov 2016|
|Floor Area||2,736 m²|
|Land Area||2,736 m²|
|Last updated||1 Feb 2017|