Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity
- Approved permit for 22 apartments consisting of 6 x 3 bedrooms and 16 x 2 bedrooms - Substantial land area of 955m2 approx. - Stunning architectural design - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for the inner west - Activity Centre zone provides alternate development outcomes including townhouses stca - Two existing Victorian dwellings on two titles with holding income
James Gregson 0421 516 480 Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
Footscray’s Finest Development Site On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills has the pleasure of offering for sale this major development opportunity at 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray.
Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is situated in the heart of Footscray's bustling Activity Centre, perfectly positioned to develop an iconic project.
The key attributes of 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,736sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Buckley Street of over 56 metres*
- Ideal city fringe Activity Centre Zone with an allowable h...
Affordable Development Opportunity in Rapidly Evolving City Fringe Precinct • Strategic site ideal for medium density project- excellent prospect to landbank or commence a development in the short/medium term!
• Site Area: 1,508 sqm*
• Easily accessible with large street frontage to Neilson Place
• Located in close proximity to an array of amenity including railway / transport infrastructure
• Purchase now to capitalise on rare development-friendly zoning where activity is encouraged (STPA)
• Terms: 10% deposit with the balance due 60/90 days
Premium Inner City Super Site Savills, on behalf of Places Victoria, has the distinct pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a landmark corner development site located at 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is offered with a development scheme for a sensational mixed-use development.
The key attributes of 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray include:
- Significant corner land holding of 9,052sq m*
- Extensive street frontages totalling 180 metres*
- Ideal Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of at least 10 storeys
- Development ...
AUCTION THIS THURSDAY ONSITE AT 1PM - BRILLIANT DEVELOPMENT SITE - Approved Permit For 3 Shops & 15 Apartments - 3 Street Frontages - Land Area: Approx 320sqm - Adjoins Maddern Square - "Activity Centre Zone"
Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 6 Months
For more information please contact John Castran 0411 502 424 or Lachlan Castran on 0475 000 888.
Landmark Activity Centre Development Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this major site suitable for high density mixed use development.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Prime corner development site of 1,838sq m* - Combined street frontage of 123m* - Flexible Commercial 1 Zone (with Council approved Activity Centre Zone) - Situated within the Footscray Central Activities District - Development scheme by renowned architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke for 142 apartments plus retail - A vibrant and tightly held position in one of Melbourne´s most rapidly growing apartment locations - Surrounded by Footscray´s best retail amen...
Gateway Residential Development Site - Footscray Outstanding Residential / Mixed Use Development Site
Expressions of interest invited from experienced high density residential developers 25 level height limit. Corner site with area of 2,441 m2 Located next to Footscray Market & Railway Station Zoned Footscray Priority Development Zone 1 Potential to construct up to 300 residential units STCA To request a full property report email or phone on 0418 33 33 77
Inner West Development Site with Permit Expression of Interest Closing 21st November 2013 at 3pm
* Approved town planning permit for 89 apartments and 2 retail shops over 8 levels with basement car parking;
* Suburb location in close proximity to Victoria University, Middle Footscray train station, Footscray Train Station, the new McNab Avenue Grocon development, Footscray Central Activity District and 6 kms (approx) to the CBD;
* Easy access to the western suburbs via Geelong Road and the Melbourne CBD via Footscray Road;
* Total site area of 1,570 sqm (approx) over 3 titles;
* Mixed Use Zoning
New Lease to Woolworths Subsidiary – Boom Inner west Location Brand new 3+3+3+3 year Lease to blue chip tenant, Home Timber and Hardware (HTH Pty Ltd), 67% owned by Woolworths and 33% by Lowes (USA).
Prominent 3,121m2* site with Geelong Road (Princes Highway) frontage and 36 car spaces on title
Buildings of 1,594m2* include a 2 level retail/office and warehousing facility.
Proven hardware business trading 30 plus years.
Capital growth location 5 km’s from CBD in Melbourne’s rapidly evolving metropolitan inner west.
Home Timber & Hardware: Long established and growing network of over 240 stores across Australia.
Rents reviewed annually to CPI capp...
Position Perfect Medical Freehold - Own & Occupy or Develop Versatile Medical Freehold suits a variety of specialist medical uses.
Existing 210m2* building ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment.
Large 555m2* site - 7 car spaces on title.
Strategic position opposite the Western Hospital.
Short term lease to December 2011 - no option.
Rent: $71,165 p.a.
11.00am AEST Thursday
23 June 2011
For information on other investment opportunities in the campaign, please see:
PRIME FOOTSCRAY INVESTMENT SOLD SOLD SOLD
Centrally located in Footscrays retail precinct
Multi level retail and residential building
Two street frontages
Gross income $161,000 pa (approx)
Building area: 613m2 (approx)
Great location between Nicholson St. & Footscray station
Subdivision potential (stca)
CITY FRINGE FACTORY/WAREHOUSE • Building: 371 sqm (approx.)
• Excellent Corner location (Wingfield Street & Yewers Street)
• Three street frontages
• Included within proposed 'Comprehensive Development Zone'
• Current Zoning: Business 3
• Vacant Possession
• 6km West of Melbourne CBD
• Metres to Maribyrnong River
• Redevelopment Opportunity (STPA)
NEW PERMIT FOR 26 APARTMENTS WITH TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE Gross Waddell is pleased to offer 513-521 Victoria Street, West Melbourne for sale by Public Auction on Friday 17th of March at 12pm onsite
• Permit approved for 26 apartments and 1 retail shop • All-encompassing super prime land parcel of 447 sqm* • Three (3) significant frontages: - Stawell Street - 18.46m* - Anderson Street - 17.35m* - Victoria Street - 25.16m* • Flexible Mix Use Zoning (MUZ) • 1km* to Errol Street • 350m* to North Melbourne Station • Quality existing improvements ideal for short term leasing before development • Excellent surrounding amenity
Huge exposure and growth potential Well configured land parcel with high exposure in a growth precinct within metres of the CBD with existing warehouse clear-span building with access from three (3) sides.
Key features include:
• Land area 550 sqm (approx)
• Building of 500 sqm (approx) all on one (1) level
• Warehouse style accommodation with a pitched roof and exposed wooden trusses
• Wide 14.12 metre frontage with high volume passing traffic
• 500 metres to North Melbourne Train Station
• Ideal funky office conversion for an astute investor or creative business following a minimal industrial fitout, polis...
Multi-Permit Approved Mixed Use Opportunity 143 & 145-147 ROSSLYN STREET, WEST MELBOURNE
A suburb boutique multi-permitted mixed use development opportunity over three (3) title allotments
Mixed use zoning
Separate permits approved for a combined 28 apartments with office space over six (6) levels
Outstanding location offering the highest form of lifestyle and amenity attractions on your doorstep including Flagstaff Gardens (200m*), Queen Victoria Markets (500m*), Melbourne University & RMIT (1km*), Melbourne Central & the new Melbourne Emporium (1km*)
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 26TH OF NOVEMBE...
PERMITTED BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE ? SUPURB 364SQM* CORNER SITE LANDHOLDING
? CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE VIBRANT ASCOT VALE STRIP SHOPPING CENTRE
? APPROVED PLANNING PERMIT FOR GROUND LEVEL
RETAIL PREMISES AND 12 APARTMENTS OVER 4 LEVELS
? SHOWGROUNDS SHOPPING VILLAGE 500M*, FLEMINGTON RACECOURSE 600M*, 5.5KM* TO CBD
THE AUCTION IS ON THURSDAY 14TH MAY AT 12.30PM (AEST)
TO BE SOLD 'IN ONE LINE' WITH STRONG INCOME STREAM CBRE is delighted to present to the market for sale 69-79 Buckley St, Seddon - a unique investment opportunity underpinned by a strong income stream and future upside options. Located on what would be regarded as one of Melbourne's main western arterials in an out of the CBD, the site is surrounded by various forms of amenity from the likes of Victoria University, Middle Footscray station, Barkly Street retail precinct and much more. Key features include:
- 66 strata apartments offered in one line and all with NRAS incentives
- A mix of studio, one (1) and two (2) bedroom apartments
Flemington Residential Development Site For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 27th November at 2pm.
- Site area: 5,372sqm (approx) - Just 6kms from Melbourne CBD - Zoned General Residential (GRZ1) - Potential for medium density residential plus a range of other possible uses (STCA) - 52 metre frontage to Ascot Vale Road - Versatile site with two street frontages - Former "Weighbridge" Aged Care facility.
For more information, contact Ken Smirk or Michael Hede
Triple Fronted Opportunity This property offers an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prime 3 shop fronted building with development upside (STCA). The property has a 16.2m street frontage with 3 shop fronts, all of which have rear access via a ROW. Perfectly located just off busy Racecourse Road, close proximity to New Market train station, less than a minutes’ walk to New Market Plaza Shopping Centre and in the middle of popular cafes and eateries such as Laksa King and Wolf & Hound Café.
• Commercial 1 Zone (B1Z)
• Development Opportunity (STCA)
• Land area of 381 sqm approximately
• Vacant Possession
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
Premium Commercial Value Add Opportunity in Melbourne's Most Sought After Locale CBRE presents for your consideration one of Melbourne city fringes best development / investment / value add / development propositions
Outstanding Corner Endless Possibilities Fitzroys have the privilege of offering one of the inner west’s best corner freehold providing an outstanding opportunity for developers , investors and owner occupiers to capitalise on this major growth location.
- Corner site of 833sqm approx with 3 street frontages plus rear lane access - Substantial existing building of 833sqm with significant income potential or alternatively a retail carve up into multiple shops (stca) - Two individual titles offered as a whole - Enormous site flexibility with unsurpassed development upside - Offered with vacant possession - Zoned "Commercial 1...
Permit Approved Boutique Development PERMIT APPROVED BOUTIQUE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT
- Land Area: 384m2 approx. with ROW - Approved permit for 9 apartments (7x2 bedroom. 2x1 bedroom) - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for Kensington - Rapidly evolving gateway location with major growth prospects - Nottingham street is ideally situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Kensington. Set upon the famed cafe culture this leafy suburb offers a breezy attitude with popular local haunts and a myriad of lifestyle options. - Easy access to Citylink and a variety of public transport options make this the ideal location for o...
Prime Corner Site With Permit Savills is pleased to offer for sale this ideally located corner development site with a recently approved permit for a high quality apartment development.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Ideal development site of 981sq m*
- General Residential Zone 1
- Extensive combined street frontage of 70m*
- Recently approved permit in place for a high quality project comprising 29 well-designed apartments
- A highly sought after and rapidly growing apartment location
- Situated metres from Union Road Retail Strip, and with close proximity to Ascot Vale Train Station, trams and buses
Landmark Ascot Vale Corner Savills is pleased to offer for sale this enormous corner property on a huge Commercial 1 land holding.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A high profile two level building of 1,576sq m*
- Long history as successful function/reception centre (with capacity of 700+ guests)
- To be sold with 12 month lease to existing operator
- Large basement car park for 24 cars
- Significant and truly rare corner site of 976sq m*
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Tremendous redevelopment potential
- Prime location within the Union Road Shopping Village
- The most significant mixed-use redevelopm...
ISLAND SITE IN WEST MELBOURNE FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 15TH JUNE 2016 AT 4PM
- Significant land area of 4,795m2* - Standalone island site with four street frontages in excess 310m* - Ripe for development (STCA) - Zoned Mixed Use - Unrivalled inner city location, in one of Melbourne's most gentrified areas
CITY FRINGE DEVELOPMENT POSSIBILITIES Alexkarbon Real Estate is proudly marketing 54-62 Smith Street, Kensington for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday 13 October 2016 at 5pm.
A superb opportunity to leverage off a solid platform to create an inner city development for residential use. This prime residential development is for those seeking a city-fringe opportunity (STCA) or a blue chip investment for the future.
Within 3.5 kilometres from Melbourne CBD, Kensington Village and Macaulay station at your fingertips whilst being close to Racecourse Road shops and cafes’.
Landmark Inner City Hotel â?? The Quiet Man The iconic and award winning Quiet Man Irish Hotel. Significant 836 sqm corner site. 60 metres combined frontage plus laneway access. 2 year lease with landlord break clause after 12 months. Commercial 1 zoned site â?? premium retail zoning. Located in the heart of popular Flemington retail precinct with direct access to Tullamarine Fwy, public transport and Melbourne's premier hospital and university precinct. Classic 935 sqm building over 2 levels. Includes public bar, dining room / bistro, commercial kitchen, courtyard/beer garden, 1am drive thru bottle shop & first floor accommodation...
A Rare Development Opportunity A golden opportunity to secure one of the last remaining properties to be redeveloped in Maribyrnong. Within very close proximity to Highpoint and all the activity center.
- Industrial 3 Zone - 20m frontage x 28m deep approx. - Approx. 560m2 total land - Vacant Possession - Approx. 8km to the CBD
Mixed Use Opportunity with Income! CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer you the opportunity to secure this Mixed Use opportunity with income for sale via Public Auction - Friday 11th December 2015 at 11am on site at 55 Walsh Street, West Melbourne.
The property comprises a three-level office building of 2,080m2*. Features of the building include air-conditioning, basement car parking for 23 cars and a frontage to Walsh Street of 32 metres*. In addition, the building is positioned on a Mixed Use Zone (MUZ) allotment of 695m2* allowing for potential development including but not limited to office, and residential ...
Vacant development site on corner allotment John H Castran Pty Ltd are pleased to offer for private sale 3 vacant adjoining allotments known as 240, 242 & 244 Hyde Street, Yarraville.
* 3 separate titles * Residential 1 Zone * Total site area approx 859sqm.
Yarraville is a tightly held precinct with development sites similar to this property rarely offered in the marketplace. There have been a number of recent sales of development sites within the Yarraville/Spotswood area and it is considered to be a hotspot for developers.
Landmark City Fringe Hotel Freehold Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile hotel freehold in an outstanding city-fringe location, with huge future development potential at 45-55 Dudley Street, West Melbourne.
The key attributes of the property include:
- High profile city-fringe, two-level hotel
- Undercover parking for 13 cars
- Huge landholding of 1,304sq m*
- Prominent 30m* frontage to Dudley Street plus rear lane access
- Very strongly trading hotel with 42 spacious suites plus restaurant, conference facilities etc
- The perfect hotel position with easy CBD access, public transport options and a...
TROPHY INVESTMENT - Substantial two level retail/commercial building - Long term leases to Australia Post + Chemist - Building Area: GLA 800m²* - Total Rental: $252,089*pa - Land Area: 805m²* - Frontage: 25.5m* - 15 onsite car spaces - Future “Value Add” upon expiry of leases