912/229 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- 41 m²
- Commercial Auction
SUPERBLY PRESENTED COMMERCIAL SUITE NEAR MARTIN PLACE!
- Boutique commercial or professional suite
- Recently renovated and superbly presented
- Expansive windows and good natural light
- Impressive fitout with adaptable floor plan
- Drywall ceilings with halogen down-lighting
- Internal kitchenette with integrated storage
- Newly installed air conditioning (wall mounted)
- Popular and prominent commercial building
- Quality building services including two lifts
- On floor male and female bathrooms
- Blue Ribbon location near Martin Place
- Minutes to Queen's Square and Hyde Park
- Close to Sydney's iconic Opera House
- Exclusive and prestigious CBD address
- Surrounded by popular cafes and bars
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 912, Lot 69 - 41 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $1,969 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $333 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $15 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 28 May 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
|Auction date and time||28/05/2019 10:30|
|Floor Area||41 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Apr 2019|