86 Smith Street Collingwood VIC 3066
- Shop & Retail
- 285 m²
Sensational Smith Street Freehold Investment
- Dynamic City Fringe Location
- Two Long Leases In Place
- Blue Chip Investment
• Located in the prime trading section of iconic Smith Street - Melbourne’s most sought after lifestyle and hospitality precinct
• Immaculate, fully refurbished three storey building of 285sqm approx.
• Land area: 184sqm approx with street frontage of 6.1 metres approx
• Includes onsite parking with rear access from Little Oxford Street
• Leased to two tenants including renowned chef and restaurateur Shane Delia's ‘Biggie Smalls’ eatery
• Combined rental: $125,840 per annum plus outgoings and GST
• Unrivalled location surrounded by Melbourne’s best food and beverage venues along with National retailers including Coles, Woolworths and all major trading banks
Ground Floor & Basement:
• Lease Term: 7 x 7 x 7 years
• Rental: $94,640 pa net
First Floor Office:
• Lease Term: 6 x 7 x 7 years
• Rental: $31,200 pa net
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s most tightly held precincts only 1km from the CBD.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.