8 Chesterfield Road Mirrabooka WA 6061
- Shop & Retail
- 1.2 ha
- For Lease, Contact Agent
An entertainment and leisure hub in the beating heart of Mirrabooka.
12,000 square metres in the heart of Mirrabooka will be redeveloped into a vibrant, family-friendly precinct for local residents to enjoy. This food and entertainment hub is proposed to include a range of national food and beverage retailers, a family-friendly tavern, a drive through bottle shop, a children's playground, gym and other complementary services. With over 21,000 passing cars per day and substantial growth expected in the Mirrabooka area, the development will attract a wide range of clientele from the surrounding suburbs.
What to know.
- Various tenancy sizes available for lease from 100 to 1,000 square metres.
- Positioned only 11 kilometres from the Perth CBD with great accessibility from Reid Highway and Alexander Drive.
- Proposed to include an indicative mix of various usages including multiple restaurants, fast food venues, a family-friendly tavern, a drive through bottle shop, a playground, a gym and other services.
- Over 21,000 passing cars per day.
- Substantial growth is expected in the Mirrabooka area which will see growth of over 10% of the population over the coming years.
Who to talk to.
For more information on this spectacular new development or to discuss your ideas, please contact the exclusive leasing agents.