8/235 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 102 m²
- Commercial Auction
ESTEEMED COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER!
Noonan Property are pleased to present Suite 8, Beanbah Chambers, 235 Macquarie Street, Sydney for sale via Auction on Tuesday 16 November 2021, commencing at 10.30am.
- Impressive and historic commercial strata suite
- Set in one of Sydney's most esteemed buildings
- An inspired workspace with charm and character
- Three window frontages and good natural light
- High ceilings and timber floorboards throughout
- Grand entranceway with elegant pendant lighting
- Exposed brick walls and original timber joinery
- Efficient, regular and easily subdividable floor plan
- Combination of private and open plan workspaces
- Spacious breakout area with full kitchen facilities
- Internal bathroom amenities including a shower
- Heritage building with an imperial street presence
- Striking lobby with mauve Art Nouveau Style tiling
- Federation Free Classical Style design built c.1912
- Boutique building comprising only 18 strata units
- Superbly located amid Martin Place and Hyde Park
- Adjoining NSW Supreme Court and Queen's Square
- Surrounded by quality restaurants, cafes and bars
- Minutes to St James, Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Opposite Sydney Hospital and Sydney Eye Hospital
- Close to Martin Place Metro and Botanic Gardens
- Located among Australia's most prolific businesses
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 8, Lot 8 - 102 sqm approx.
Strata levies $2,614/qtr approx.
Council rates $502/qtr approx.
Water rates $265/qtr approx.
Date - Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property has not verified whether the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether this information is in fact accurate. Figures may change without notice.
|Auction date and time||16/11/2021 10:30|