701/350 Kent Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 198 m²
- Commercial Auction
IMPRESSIVE COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH EXCELLENT LIGHT AND EXPANSIVE VIEWS!
Noonan Property are pleased to present Suite 701, 350 Kent Street, Sydney for sale via Auction on Tuesday 26 October 2021, commencing at 10.30am.
- Quality commercial property with expansive views
- Prime position with only one other suite on the floor
- Impressive, professional and efficient workspace
- Three window frontages and excellent natural light
- North east facing with attractive city skyline views
- Fully fitted out with modern and stylish interiors
- High ceilings maximising light and space throughout
- Magnificent corner executive office or meeting room
- Spacious open plan area with multiple workstations
- Additional conference room plus separate storage
- Large internal kitchen and staff breakout with views
- Easily subdividable floor plan with direct lift exposure
- Popular commercial building with ultra-low outgoings
- Striking main foyer area and two newly installed lifts
- Accessible via Clarence and Kent Street entranceways
- Distinguished CBD location in major growth precinct
- Surrounded by Sydney's finest restaurants and cafes
- Minutes to Darling Harbour, Wynyard and Hyde Park
- Close to Martin Place, QVB, Town Hall and Barangaroo
- Exciting opportunity for investors and SME occupiers
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 701, Lot 15 - 198 sqm approx.
Strata levies $5,716/qtr approx.
Council rates $869/qtr approx.
Water rates $30/qtr approx.
Date - Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property has not verified whether the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether this information is in fact accurate. Figures may change without notice.
|Auction date and time||26/10/2021 10:30|