66-80 Collins Street Hobart TAS 7000
- 10,037 m²
- Expressions of Interest
Landmark Value Add Opportunity
- Strategic location in health precinct
- Leased to Government & Telstra
- Strong Hobart Office Market
Hobart landmark "A" grade office building, situated on prime corner site opposite the Royal Hobart and Hobart Private Hospitals and approximately 100 metres from the Elizabeth Street Mall.
Key Investment Highlights include:
- NLA of 10,037 sqm (approx) plus 55 car parks
- Fantastic water views and natural light
- High quality State Government and Telstra lease covenants
- Approximately 85% leased
- NABERS rating of 3.5 stars
- Current Net Income of $2.43 million pa + GST (approx)
- Signifiicant value add opportunity in a strengthening office market, which is currently the 3rd strongest capital city office market in Australia.
- Hobart's CBD continues to transition into a more vibrant modern city, benefiting from advancing structural change.
For Sale by Knight Frank and Edwards Windsor via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 29 August 2019.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||29/08/2019 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||66-80 Collins Street|
|Floor Area||10,037 m²|
|Land Area||1,720 m²|
|Parking||55 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||31 Jul 2019|