6/228B Clovelly Road, CLOVELLY NSW 2031
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Jan 2017
Blue-Chip Investment Opportunity In A High-Profile Village Setting
An outstanding investment, this commercial/retail space features a prominent location in the heart of Clovelly village. Currently trading as an established boutique florist with a secure long-term tenancy in place, the approximately 44.1sqm space presents a standout opportunity for the investor or SMSF buyer with excellent rental yields and capital growth potential. A blue-chip portfolio addition, the property is set in a vibrant and tightly held neighbourhood community with excellent exposure to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
* Wide-fronted shopfront and an outstanding village setting
* High profile location in an established retail precinct
* Secure tenancy in place, currently leased until 2018
* Prominent street frontage, prime location, bus at the door
* North facing with glass frontage and secure level entry
* Total annual rental yield approx. $ 40,990.00 p.a.
* Flourishing local business with established client base
* Prestige village location, directly opposite the bus stop
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6/228B Clovelly Road CLOVELLY