593 Dean Street Albury NSW 2640
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 559 m²
ALBION HOTEL, ALBURY
- Revenue in excess of $2.5m pa (Inc GST)
- 24-hour hotel licence with 13 PME's
- High growth NSW regional location
CBRE Hotels & HTL Property are pleased to present for sale the freehold going concern interest in the Albion Hotel, Albury.
The Albion Hotel is a freehold going concern pub located in one of NSWs strongest regional locations. Resting on a 559sqm land parcel in the heart of Albury CBD on Dean Street, the Albion Hotel is ideally placed to leverage the strong retail location and heavy foot traffic afforded by the area.
Business highlights include:
- Attractive four-level Art Deco hotel located in busy shopping precinct with high foot traffic
- Situated in large regional centre with strong government employment
- Excellent internal infrastructure with multiple bars, kitchens and balconies
- Featuring 13 PME's and a 24-hour hotel licence
- Underutilised rooftop bar with expansive views over Albury
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30th May 2019 at 4pm (AEST)