STAND OUT CBD FREEHOLD - Showroom / retail facility with enormous exposure - Building area 415sqm (approx.) - Rear access for loading - Warehouse storage at rear - Central location adjoining large car park - Extensive fit-out in place - Motivated Vendor
BRAND NEW OFFICE WITH LONG TERM TENANT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Architect designed, Energy efficient and ultra modern. Conveniently located at the eastern end Albury's CBD. This 256 square metre office with it's own balcony also comes with 5 secure under cover car spaces. Also ample Council car parking located across the road.
Currently Leased on A 5 + 5 year term. Ideal investment.
SUPERB CENTRAL ALBURY DEVELOPMENT SITE - Area of 1,985sqm (approx.)
- Corner of ex Hume Highway and Townsend Street
- Frontage of 50m to Hume Street
- Opposite McDonalds, Bob Jane T Mart and Plush Leather
- Motivated Vendor keen for sale
Rare Development Opportunity Martin Property Investments is pleased to present an exceptional development opportunity in Albury's vibrant CBD. This outstanding site offers a range of exciting possibilities including a mix of retail, residential & office space (STCA)
- Rare CBD development site with multi story potential - 1,450 square metre allotment - Zoned Business 3 - Valuable multi street frontage - Potential for multi purpose: Retail, Residential & Office
SOLD - CENTRALLY LOCATED COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD - Ideally suited to the owner/occupier - Located in Albury's Central Business District - Building B - area of 165sqm - site area of 487sqm approx. - Off street parking - Zoned B4 Mixed Zone
OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Two well established occupiers - Current rent $111,478 p.a. plus GST - Building area approx. 462m2 - Site area approx. 1,233m2 - Large on site car park - Well exposed corner location
Premium Location with Great Exposure The opportunities await you, whether it be investing or owner occupying, this recently renovated building is positioned in the heart of Albury's retail hub, opposite the Myer car park and surrounded by 'draw card' businesses.
- Owner occupy or invest - 209 sqm (approx.) total floor space - 10 metre (approx.), glazed frontage - New carpet and painting throughout - Reverse cycle air conditioning - High exposure plus an abundance of walk in opportunities - Storage / garage with rear lane access - Street parking plus nearby council parking
SOLD AT AUCTION - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising two retail tenancies - Site area 697sqm approx. - Well maintained building - Shop 634A area of 136.5sqm approx. - Shop 634B area of 168.7sqm approx. - Combined net rental approx. $59, 880 plus GST plus outgoings - Opportunity for growth - Zoned R1 - Residential - Fronting Borella Road
SOLD AT AUCTION - QUALITY INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Comprising two industrial tenancies - Site area of 7,712sqm approx. - Building A area of 648sqm - Building B area of 1,718sqm - Combined net rental $123,304 plus GST - Well established tenants - Centrally located - Zoned Industrial 1
Sound Commercial Investment Excellent chance to purchase a sound commercial investment at a very attractive price point and easy access to both Lincoln Causeway and Hume Freeway.
- 5 year lease commencing 1 August 2012 with 1 x 5 year option - Current rental income $38,064 + GST + Outgoings - 120 sqm (approx.) warehouse with 3 phase power and 2 roller doors - 311 sqm (approx.) office area including reception, 9 offices plus kitchenette - 7 onsite car parking spaces - 728.2 sqm (approx.) block
Outstanding Central Albury Location Auction Saturday 24th September 2016 at 11.00am onsite
- Invest, occupy or develop this site (subject to council approval).
- Professional offices within walking distance of Albury's Dean Street.
- Reception / administration areas and separate waiting room.
- Three consulting rooms / offices plus lunchroom and storage area.
- Male and female toilets, reverse cycle AC and security system.
- Access off rear lane to seven covered car spaces.
- Potential development site given zoning and lane way access.
- Alternate use for residential and development (subject to council approval).
OFFICES / SHOWROOM / WAREHOUSE This multi use building comprises six offices with air conditioning, showroom / reception area, various storage rooms, warehouse / workshop areas with 3 phase power & amenities. Free standing metal shed 6m x 3m located in the fully sealed vehicle area at the rear of the building which is approx. 800 square metres. Total land area is approx. 1,549 square metres. Well located on the corner of Fallon & Calimo streets with easy vehicle access. Inspection by appointment with exclusive agents, Link Real Estate, Albury & Thurgoona.
High Quality Industrial Asset This prime industrial facility, situated adjacent to Albury's airport, offers great exposure to Drome Street, 'A' grade warehousing and a substantial, corporate office component. Ideally suited to a medium to large warehousing / manufacturing enterprise looking to owner occupier premises or investors looking to capitalise on the potential return of the property.
- Corporate style, large office area with reverse cycle air-conditioning - 6,243 sqm* warehouse area plus 202 sqm* canopy - High clearance roller door access plus loading dock. - Two fully bonded storage sheds - Zoned General In...
SOUND INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Comprising a well constructed building of 556 sqm (approx.) - 1500 sqm site - Office facilities - On site amenities - Three phase power - Wash bay - Excellent concrete driveways and off street parking - Current net income $43,992 + GST per annum
PROFILE MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT Expressions of Interest are sought from prospective occupiers of this profile mixed use complex.
- Situated adjacent to Albury Base Hospital, just 2km from the CBD
- Concept plans for multi-storey commercial, medical and short stay residential development (STCA)
- Purchase and lease opportunities available
- Site area of 2,700 sqm (approx.)
OUTSTANDING CBD STRATA INVESTMENT - Area of 188 sqm (approx.) - Open retail area plus offices and storage areas - Rear amenities on-site - New three (3) year lease to commence December 2018 - Current rental $20,714.64 per annum plus GST Net - Well positioned strata titled shop/office
Brand New 15 Year Lease to Oliver's Brand new 15 year lease to March 2031 plus options to 2041. Fixed annual 3% rent increases. Newly refurbished building to Oliver's current corporate design with outdoor seating, customer drive thru & car parking. Large site of 1,011 sqm with 20m retail frontage to Wagga Road. Highly strategic location adjacent to McDonald's and amongst KFC, Lavington Square SC anchored by Woolworths and Big W. Oliver's Real Food: Alternative to fast food Oliver's is a growing retail business with 18 sites across Australia servicing over 2.2m customers annually. Albury/Wodonga: Twin towns servicing a greater p...
Friday 12th August at 2pm at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury
- One of Albury’s most prominent CBD sites
- Solid two-level brick building
- Site area of 893sqm approx.
- Floor area downstairs 550 sqm and upstairs 330 sqm
- Total area 880 sqm (approx)
- Completely refurbished downstairs in 2008/upstairs in 2010
- Rear lane access from Townsend Street
- 11 car spaces at the rear of the premises
- Tenancy to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Net rent $163,909.11 per annum + GST & outgoings
- 3% rent increases per annum
- Leased with two options of 5 year...
WELL ESTABLISHED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Land area of 759 sqm (approx.) - Building area of 509 sqm (approx.) - Excellent profile position - Passing net rent $46,782.00 pa plus GST - Long established tenant history
SUPERB CBD FREEHOLD - SUIT OWNER OCCUPIER - High exposure location - Site area approx. 690 sqm - Building area approx. 208 sqm - Main office comprising of four offices, kitchen and amenities - Second suite at rear comprising open plan area, separate office, kitchen and amenities. Could double as a 1 brm flat (STCA) - Additional offices / storage areas at rear - On-site parking for 8 cars - Zoning - B4 mixed use
Development on Your Doorstep! This outstanding offering represents a rare opportunity to acquire a large commercial / residential site ideal for development and situated in the heart of Albury's CBD
- 873 sqm (approx.) block (29.1 m x 30.0 m) - The current residence includes 2 bedrooms, bathroom plus kitchen/living room - Carport to suit 2 vehicles - Approximately 200 metres from Dean Street - Short distance to Albury's train station and Hume Freeway on/off ramps
OWNER OCCUPIER OPPORTUNITY - Rarely available industrial facility ready for immediate occupancy - Building area approx. 340 sqm. Comprises quality office component, warehouse, workshop and mezzanine storage - High clearance roller door and secure yard with side access - Outstanding corner position with room for extension or development - Zoning â?? Industrial1
Well Positioned Office Suite Positioned at the "Paris" end of Dean Street, this properties high profile location has the potential to suit both an investor or owner occupier looking for quality office space.
- 682A - NLA 189 sqm (approx.) currently leased at $37,674 pa until March 2018 - 682B - NLA 107 sqm (approx.) currently vacant, potential rent $29,750 pa - Air-conditioned throughout - Disabled access - Ample off Street parking - Positioned opposite the Botanical Gardens
UNDER OFFER - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising Two Retail Shops plus Three Bedroom residence - Shop 474A area of 262 sqm approx - Shop 474B area of 101 sqm approx - Three Bedroom residence area of 102 sqm approx - Net rent approx. $117,000 per annum plus GST - Superb Position - Opportunity to improve
Make "The Carriageway" Your New Address 2/508 Smollett Street, an icon of Albury's CBD, is currently utilised as an office complex and conveniently located one block from Dean Street.
- 122 sqm (approx.) of floor space with period features - Double brick construction with Victorian style facade - Includes 4 offices, waiting room, kitchen and amenities - Outside storage area - Reverse cycle air-conditioning - Short walk to Dean Street's dining and entertainment precinct - Ideally suited to the professional services industry
LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE - Area 8,764sqm approx. - Central location within close proximity to CBD and Hume Freeway - Air-Conditioned office block plus ancillary shedding - Few remaining opportunities in established precinct - Opportunity to occupy and further develop (STCA) - Outline Indicative only
WELL ESTABLISHED INVESTMENT - Long established and renowned restaurant tenant - Current 5 year lease expires 30 April 2018 - 100% Outgoings paid by Lessee - Land area 215 sqm (approx.) Building area 178.4 sqm (approx.) - A secure investment with opportunity for growth - Zoning Business 3 - Albury Local Environmental Plan
OUTSTANDING LARGE FACILITY - Site area of 17,630 sqm (approx.) - Building area of 2,590 sqm (approx.) - Frontage to Fallon Street of 80 metres - On-site offices and amenities - Clear span warehouse area - Multiple car parks on-site on a concrete sealed driveway - Opportunity to split and further subdivide - Zoning - Industrial
ENORMOUS RE-DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Site area of 29,100 sqm (approx.) with a frontage to North Street of 131metres (approx.) - Comprising a series of large factories, showrooms and offices with a gross building area of 10,760 sqm (approx.) - Large vacant shed of 5,230 sqm (approx.) - Well established tenants - Current income $283,596 + GST - Zoning - Industrial 2 TERMS: 10% Deposit Balance 90 days
LARGE MEDICAL / RESIDENTIAL SITE - Development approval for 4 Lot Torrens Title Subdivision - Lots ranging in size from 475 sqm to 981 sqm - Ideally suited for Medical and / or Residential use - Exposure to Pemberton Street
PROMINENT CORNER SITE - Well positioned cleared development site - Site area comprising of 2,134 sqm (approx.) - Zoning - Flexible R1 General Residential - Comprises of four (4) lots of title - Located approximately 1km from Albury's CBD
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WITH TWO (2) STREET FRONTAGE - Building area of 650 sqm (approx.) - Land area of 1,960 sqm (approx.) - Fully fenced in popular North Albury location - Suitable owner occupier or investor
For Sale Now
- Location, Convenience, Opportunity and Secure Now offered to the market is this quality built warehouse, offering CBD position and a multitude of uses under a B4 zoning.
- Street appeal - Aesthetically complimentary to surrounds - High clearance warehouse - Double brick construction - 350sqm approximately floor space incorporating office space with concrete mezzanine of 84sqm approximately - Generous concrete sealed car parking to rear - 2 street frontage to Macauley and Spencer streets - Close proximity to the CBD and major businesses
Contact: Mark Hawkins 0427 667784 firstname.lastname@example.org
GREAT CENTRAL ALBURY OPPORTUNITY - Well respected central Albury location - Securely tenanted with current rental of $31,560 per annum + GST - Outstanding on-site car parking - Four (4) separate offices, storage and generous reception area - Air-conditioned, freshly painted and carpeted throughout
Prime Real Estate and Freehold Invest Opportunity! - 28 Rooms (various configurations) - Land area 3127 m2 (approx. 3/4 acre) - Zoned High Density Residential Zoning - Three bedroom, two bathroom managers residence with motel reception.
The Albury Burvale Motor Inn is a large motel consisting of 28 units, located on the Old Hume Highway in Albury and is only a minute from the Hume Freeway.
This motel presents a number of avenues for an astute investor and / or hospitality operator. Invest in the existing business, which is in an excellent location, has sound infrastructure and facilities, with the potential to grow under an attentive manage...
High Exposure with Upside! Reduced! Located in the heart of Albury's retail precinct, opposite the Myer complex, this two storey, 445 sqm (approx.) premises is ideal for those wishing to invest or owner/occupy.
- Ground floor 215 sqm (approx.) including showroom, offices, storage plus amenities - First floor 200 sqm (approx.) including offices, staff room and storage - Rear laneway access - 30 sqm (approx.) metal clad garage/storage shed - Secure yard - Off street parking
QUALITY GOVERNMENT TENANT "RAILWAY HOUSE" - Located on main arterial road - Long term tenant history - Building area of 276sqm (approx.) - Well maintained stand alone office - Good car parking - Attractively priced
EXCEPTIONAL CENTRAL ALBURY FREEHOLD - Enormous opportunity to purchase this substantial CBD freehold - Site comprising 3,038 sqm (approx.) over 3 titles - Multiple buildings totaling 1,935 sqm (approx.) - Extensive office / retail fit-out included - Frontage to David Street of 41 metres with rear access from Macauley Street - Re-development opportunity exists (STCA) - Close proximity to Myer Centrepoint and Dean Street
CHARACTER AND POSITION - Situated in sought after central Albury - Gross building area of 97 sqm (approx.) - Comprising 3 separate offices, reception/admin area, full kitchen and amenities - Ample on-site parking at rear - Ideal owner occupier office
Substantial Industrial Facility on 3.891 Hectares Stanley & Martin are pleased to offer this prime industrial facility to the market. Situated on the fringe of Albury's CBD, the property offers excellent exposure and easy access to the Hume Freeway's North & South bound access ramps.
- Three substantial buildings comprising administration, factory and warehousing - Corporate style, large office component and 140* onsite car parking spaces - 6,150 sqm* warehouse with high clearance roller door access - The 'old mill', built in 1925, offers 9,725 sqm* factory space over three levels - Office area: 1,055 sqm*, warehouse / factory 16,442 sqm...
IS THIS REGIONAL AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEVELOPMENT SITE? - Site area 2,340sqm (approx.) - Zoning B3 - Commercial Core under LEP 2010 - Conceptual plans available for major retail development - Superbly located - Adjacent to the Volt Lane Development - Unique opportunity
VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL SHOWROOM - Comprising main showroom/warehouse of approx 548sqm - Additional storage shed of approx 180sqm with evaporative cooling - Fully operational covered wash bay and interceptor - Internal vehicle service pit and ramps - Sealed driveway and rear car park - Site area approx 1,451sqm - Zoning: B4 Mixed Use - Well located and well planned building - Currently leased at $25,000 per annum plus GST & Outgoings, with lease expiring 15th June 2013
"ADAMSHURST" Built as a private residence in 1891, and offering the ability to use for either residential or commercial purposes (STCA), Adamshurst presents an opportunity not to be missed. Having undergone extensive renovations in 2005 to enable its operation as a boutique restaurant/function centre, all the charm and character of fire places, leadlight and high ornate pressed metal ceilings has been retained. - Grand living, dining and entertaining areas including a ballroom allow for large scale entertaining - Stunning timber bar could easily be converted to a wonderful kitchen - Commercial kitchen and...
Prime Corner Site with Exposure = Outstanding Opportunity! 480 Young Street, Albury represents a rare opportunity to acquire one of the citys most prominent development sites. Located adjacent to the Albury Railway Station and within 300 metres of the main street, this enormous site offers two titles, a total land area of 8,334 sqm, Zoned B4 Mixed Use and has the capacity for a multi-level development (STCA). The property includes a single storey building previously used as a restaurant / club house. Zoned B4 Mixed Use under the Albury City Council's LEP Plan (2010), this site offers an exciting opportunity to those developers with vision to capit...
Rare commercial opportunity Rare opportunity to purchase a new regional commercial office investment. Tenanted by Centrelink Albury, this property offers a new 7 year lease to Commonwealth of Australia with options, state of the art office fit out, 4.5 Star Nabers Energy Rated Efficiency, NLA - 1,750sqm (approx) plus 40 basement car parking bays.4.5 Star Energy efficiency1,750 sqm BuildingCentral Albury location40 Basement car parks