585 Glastonbury Road The Palms QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 14.55 ha
- For sale, UNDER CONTRACT/OFFER (under offer)
"Sandy Ridge" at The Palms
This newest homestead to hit the market has been meticulously planned to cater for the equine enthusiast. A generous 35 acres located only a few minutes from town, fully fenced and gated this property offers an abundance of water and is ready to be transformed into your family's lifestyle or business future.
Let's go through all the features.
- A spacious 3 bedroom home that has been 90% renovated with a contemporary modern and stylish makeover.
- New tiling throughout, fresh neutral paint both inside and out compliments its size and enriches the future appeal.
- Main bedroom has a generous walk-in robe and large open ensuite bathroom.
- Kitchen is ample in size and well equipped with a 6 burner stainless steel gas stove and is positioned near the entertaining area
- A wood fired heater in the second living area will warm through the entire homestead.
- Separate main bathroom and laundry still need some further love with minor facelifts.
- Remaining two bedrooms both feature built ins and ceiling fans.
- An insulated undercover entertaining patio with 100+ year old road bridge sleepers give an epic historical and country feel to the homestead.
- The modern heated swim spa will be perfect for relaxing on chilly winter nights or splash in to cool off during summer months.
- Fully lined self-contained 40ft 'caretakers cottage' is separate from the house, this additional area has seen many catered events equipped with an enclosed bar and fridges, rendered brick wood fired pizza oven, prep benches, stainless steel sinks and tap, pool table and all furniture / historic visuals will all be included.
- 2 x 5,000gal rainwater tanks and additional 3,000gal water storage is pump operated for the backyard tap.
- Fully fenced 35 acres with large remote controlled grand entrance electric roller gate
- The largest feature is a full hardwood and steel post 60m x 33m arena entirely covered with appropriate river sand to protect your valuable equine family and best for training applications.
- Another large feature is the 26m x 15m steel highset machinery shed that is set up with a fixed hydraulic car lift and double mezzanine with 15amp power throughout
- Steel fenced round yard set up behind the caretaker accommodation.
- Fully powered double colorbond stables positioned behind the house are the best vantage point to keep an eye on your four legged friends.
- 4 dams service the property for ample water usage.
- Located at the rear of the property is a permanent "OPTUS/NBN" telecommunications tower, this has 15 years left of a 20-year lease, you WILL earn $17,000 income paid to you annually compounding at 3% per year.
There is so much to see at this property and it could be transformed into a profitable equine / dressage training facility as all main structures are already in place. With 35 acres available, this functional homestead is an attractive opportunity to encompass and es