543 Utchee Creek Road Mena Creek QLD 4871
- Rural / Farming
- 14.16 ha
- For sale, $640,000 (GST na)
A TOUCH OF PARADISE!!!
This amazing property offers so much uniqueness and prospect. Located in the very much sought after Mena Creek area about 20 minutes from the Innisfail CBD. Close to a primary school, the renowned Paronella Park, a local Pub and Post Office/Shop. The Vendors are very sad to leave their piece of Paradise, as they have greatly improved an already fabulous property. The aura and sheer feeling of awe-spiring views and serenity that this property emits cannot be put into words
• A stylish, architectural designed home with exposed polished rafters, a cathedral style ceiling in the living area, with plenty of natural light filtering in, with both sides opening up to a welcoming and relaxing undercover entertainment areas soaking in lovely breeze and elevated views.
• Three bedrooms plus an office, main bathroom is wheelchair friendly, three living areas, three undercover entertainment areas looking onto country and majestic mountain views. Fly screens throughout. A well-appointed kitchen. Two bedrooms and living area are air conditioned. One end of the house has its own parents' retreat including a lounge area, an office, the main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite, plus access to a very relaxing undercover area with amazing views.
• Water supply is via a concrete water tank 22,730 litres with electric water pump.
• Ideal as a fattening block and the paddocks are set up for cell grazing.
• In total there are five main paddocks and three smaller paddocks all with improved pasture comprising of brachiaria and guinea / hamil grass. There is undercover shade shelter servicing three paddocks.
• Runs approximately thirty head of cattle with agistment properties close by that could be available if required.
• The property has its own cattle yard that holds approximately thirty to fourty cattle with a partial undercover area with a cement floor that covers the cattle crush and work area.
• A convenient three bay powered shed with easy access to the house and the cattle yards.
• Boundary to a flowing creek and access to a waterfall and swimming hole on an adjoining reserve.
The property is to be sold as a going concern with its well set out current farming prospect plus there is potential for more future income by tapping into the lucrative tourist industry with *holiday cabins by the creek providing an idyllic back drop of the true essence of tropical paradise and to top it off - just a short walk away to a magical waterfall and swimming hole *subject to council regulations/ permission.
This divine property needs to be inspected especially at this very realistic price, a drive by will not suffice.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||14.16 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Virtual Tour||View Tour|
|Last updated||19 Sep 2019|