534-620 Portarlington Road Moolap VIC 3224
- 300 m²
- For Sale, 8000000
Substantial Bellarine Lifestyle Opportunity 41.6 ha rural & residential site in 2 Titles
Stellar main road location on the urban fringe of Geelong, this rural property consists of a 2.1 ha lot and homestead plus 39.5 ha farm.
The property is situated only 10 minutes from Geelong & next to the rapidly growing township of Leopold.
- Substantial 41.6 ha rural residential site
- Late 1800s Victorian homestead
- Separate 2 BR apartment
- Various farm shed improvements
- 1.1km frontage to Portarlington Road
- Within 10 minutes of Geelong City Centre
- 2 Titles to be sold in one line
- Lot 1 Dwelling Site: 1-9 Whitehorse Road, Moolap Rural Living Zone
- Lot 2 Farming Site: 534-620 Portarlington Road, Moolap - Farming Zone
- Greater Geelong Planning Scheme
- Ocean Grove beaches within 20 minutes
- Future redevelopment potential STCA Interested parties are asked to contact the agent to discuss
|Floor Area||300 m²|
|Land Area||4.16 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.